Can I pirate RHEL?

Other urls found in this thread:

developers.redhat.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

RHEL is free you silly

support is not, but you can live without it

you can get a version for free

Centos

Where can I get rhel with branding for free?

Their website. You have to say you're only using it for development purposes and not for production, and sign up for an account. But that's it.

Why you care about the RHEL branding I have no idea.

I want to be unique in the screenfetch threads

make a fake screenfetch you retard

Well at least you're honest.

It's not the same. It's like boasting about an accomplishment you didn't actually achieve. It's just hollow praise.

You could have fooled me, and I built "Linux From Scratch".

>Why you care about the RHEL branding I have no idea.
Personally I do it sometimes for autism purposes of the machine was originally intended to run it, it just feels right.

I've found CentOS just as acceptable in a lot of cases though.

CentOS is the same code. All they do is take what Red Hat posts and remove the branding. There's only two cases where CentOS can't substitute for RHEL: Autism (as you noted) and a support contract.

best sister

What is some legitimate case u need support for

>Installing RHEL is an accomplishment
I think there is more to life

shit taste

not being a basement dweller. it's when you're running a business that depends on your Linux working properly. it's usually a very good idea to have support in case shit goes down. Microsoft has been milking this cow for decades.

dumb frogposter

Piracy is a theft k man?

>Anime
Hi.
Go to hell.

>Anime heater
>Sup Forums user

pick one

>
>Their website. You have to say you're only using it for development purposes and not for production, and sign up for an account. But that's it.
I don't see any option for "development purposes". I have to create an account then contact the support?

I think you have to sign up for the account first. After which you tick a box saying "I promise I won't run prod on this, yadda yadda". idk though, I've never tried it.

Can you kidnap their support staff?

Yeah. You only check that once on registration for all developer downloads.
developers.redhat.com/

If you don't want to register, just google for a download of rhel-server-7.3-x86_64-dvd.iso.

Personally I prefer running CentOS over skipping security updates, except for demonstration VMs like OP intends.