Lets have a reverse-buyer's remorse thread

Lets have a reverse-buyer's remorse thread.

Bought the Moto G 3rd gen November 2015. Still works without any problems. I dropped it a few times and the speaker get buzzy sometimes but other than that I have no reason to upgrade.

Was thinking of selling it for like 80$ and get the G5 just for fun.

Got a second gen iPad like 5 years ago and it still works just fine. Use it for reading mostly and I have to say, I have no reason to buy a new tablet anytime soon

I like them but there shouldn't be a 1gb model IMO, just 2gb and 3gb, they're still my go to recommended phones for budget people though.

My buddy bought a g4 play 2gb at the superstore with points discount for $80 CDN. I was jealous too be honest.

Thats a great deal, the G4 play is currently 105 euro at a store in my country.

Agree with you tho, I was like wtf I only have 1 GB of ram? Now I can't get updates to Nougat. I have no idea how to put a custom ROM in and afraid something's gonna break if I try.

Just do it my man
AEX is confy and stable, been using it for 2 months, no problems

Tutorials are everywhere and if you follow them step by step, you'll be ok

>I have no reason to buy a new tablet anytime soon
The tablet market in a nutshell.

get a new phone. this phone has too many unfixable problems. I owned one for a month.

Got an S4 Black edition with a really gorgeous fake leather back for €300 back in 2014.

It was an amazing phone and held up really well. Sadly Samsung gimped it with their Lollipop Update, but a downgrade made this phone surprisingly fast and snappy again.

I got a g5+ plus now. I hope it will keep up to the S4's legacy

Would definitely buy again, the keyboard trackpad's great and I love the size

This. Got a passport silver edition a few weeks ago by trading a moto 360 and a not so great condition one M9 and some cash. (Blackberrys still cost a lot here compared to more mainstream devices). The guy asked a bit more than I wanted to pay but I ended loving the thing too much in return so I'm pretty happy about it

>tfw 1 gb turd gen
Even the guys with a turd gen iron duke make fun of me. At least I am so disgusted by smartphones that next time I'll buy a flip-phone.

Obligatory

I still use my Moto G when I do Uber.

Samsung Galaxy SII

no screen burn in
works fine as a phone albeit outdated severely
Used it for 6 years, dropped multiple times, only have some cracks/scratches on the edges

You should have bought a G2
>better battery
>bigger screen without the phone being bigger
>better camera
>has had official cm/lineage since forever

I recently bought a thinkpad on ebay for $40 and it works perfectly well

After breaking my last phone (galaxy s6) I spent a few weeks looking up reviews for new phones. After losing my patience i Decided fuck it and bought a g4play. Apart from the men camera it does absolutely everything I would want from a smartphone. I can't believe I was thinking about getting a 700+ flagship just... Because.

Camera?
Admittedly poo, but I can never take amazing photos anyway with cellphone cameras.

Music?
Surprisingly decent headphone jack. I listen to music on the comute or when running. I don't need the best dac. If I want quality I listen to speakers at home.

Screen?
720p. It's fine. I can barely see the pickles and you're a moron if you watch films on a phone.

Lag?
Doesn't exist. Android 6.0 runs perfectly.

Games?
Fuck mobile games (emulators are fine).

Yes the 'specs' hardly compare to same price chink shit or expensive flagships but in actual use this phone is basically the same as my old galaxy.

Hardly a revelation but using this cheapo thing made me realise that people are buying expensive phone because they think they need to not because they actually do.

>G2
I had 2 of them. Screen went flakey with ghost touches on both.

LG. Never again.

Dang it. Should have responded to (you)

Same but I got the G4 Plus, never had an issue with it apart from having to replace the charging cable it came with.

me and my partner both have older ipads (a 2 and a 3)

everything still works on them and they still function fine for reading/games.

yet my friend's ipad 4 has had non-stop problems. it freezes and crashes non-stop and plugging it into any PC with iTunes causes iTunes to crash, too.

apple's replaced it twice and it still does this.

i feel like apple is really dropping the ball as of late when it comes to their hardware.

>phones with only on-screen buttons
disgusting

>mfw g4 2gb is $300 in my country
Every fucking phone in my country is ~300% the price of the US.

Well said my man

Sent from my iPhone

How is whatsapp on that?

It doesn't support BB10OS anymore so you need to use the Android app, which I'm assuming works fine but you won't get the Hub integration.