Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y2VF8tmLFHw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>that fucking face
Jesus...

Theres something off about her face...

to be honest i dont see the problem here
what do you mean?

She wears glasses, anyone who wears glasses looks strange without them, except hipsters.

I've never seen her before tho

her jaw and cheekbones dont go well together

Has she had surgery to make her eyes wide open like that?

she's about as attractive as he is

what's with the double standards?

I would bang Linus, but not her

Is she a poo or a chink?

she's cute but,

tell me about torvalds. why does he wear the earrings?

Chink

Last name is Ho. Maybe a gook.

Yes, he's annoying, yes his channel has shit content. Yes he should stop publicly displaying any aspects of his private life.

Can we pls move on now?

Never

I thought they had children, or do they just have cats and act like those are real replacements for anything loving

Bengal katties are spensive, he must be rich.

How did he have time to invent linux and a pc gaming station at the same time (AND get an asian GF??)?

If he isn't rich for all the corporate dick-sucking he's doing something wrong.

ayy lmao

I hope they die

post a timestamped picture of you and your own gf you fucking virgins

>protip you can't because you don't have a gf

I just can't respect a man who marries an asian especially an ugly one. Hid kids are all ugly too and look nothing like him.

Linus is rolling in youtube money so he should be able to land a better girl.

The fact that I don't have a girlfriend doesn't make his wife any more pretty. Looks aren't everything anyway you vain beta bitch boi.

Stop making fun of linus
He has job and a real girlfriend which is better than you guys who are neet and fap to anime girl

Jesus Christ

AYY LMAO

>He has a job
what job? posting vidoes on youtube isn't a job

>gf
Why?

Glasses don't change your facial structure you retard.

Maybe if you're a loser with 100 subs watching you mouthbreathe while you die in darksouls over and over.

Youtube is a well paying job for people with thousands of subscribers and even a moderately successful patreon.

He's got cute cats and his gf is cute too. What's the problem?

They subtly change the way your face tans, which has the same effect. Glasses-wearers have different facial highlights than most people.

I wish I was Linus desu

>Ayylmao

she's so fucking ugly even by gook standards. I know, I live in ROK.

>JUST
KISS

user, your attempt is useless since prostitution is very cheap these days with no strings attached,
and 95% of prostitutes look better than Linus's wife.

Better to be a virgin that fuck a literal roack monster or get AIDS.

>that much disparity in attractiveness when he's rolling in youtube money

Dude must be an absolute fucking nightmare to live with.

Racemixing

>muh "racemixing is bad" meme

Gotta get back, back to the .

pussy is pussy you fucking virgin

I wonder who could be behind this post.

Race mixing being bad isn't a political subject you moron, it's more appropriate to link them to or wherever you'd discuss biology on the site. I personally think it's very irresponsible to accidentally or willingly produce children with another race.

>MODS
MODS
>MODS
MODS
>MODS
MODS
>MODS
MODS

Shit, user, I bet everyone's just yearning for the respect from some virgin betabux.

Obviously not a Sup Forums mouth piece, fuck off

>prostitution
Gross.

Genetic diversity is a good thing famalam.

Race mixing is only bad if you mix with an inferior race. White-Asian isn't bad.

Racemixing is objectively bad for the health of the offspring. This isn't even controversial.

Having a gf with a 2/10 face is not something to be proud of.

I personally think you shouldn't reproduce, at all. And it would be very irresponsible of you to do so. How's that? Kys.

it's better than having no gf you fucking pathetic virgins because at least you're getting sex and if you have no gf it means you can't even get a 2/10 because you're uglier than that yourself

Sure, as long as its within the same sub-species, breaking out of that is real bad for the kids.

Not true, it's just a different subset of problems as is true for all other combinations.

Nobody is forcing you to mate, there's plenty of ways to avoid reproducing. Even if you don't like condoms.

No it's not. Having a gf is a lot of time and responsibility and it's not at all worth it for a creature like that.

I KNOW ITS OFF TOPIC BUT WHERE DO WE DISCUSS GOOGLE I/O 2017?

youtube.com/watch?v=Y2VF8tmLFHw

>rich dude marries supermodel
>LOL! What a loser! Does not know that she is only there for the $$$!

>rich dude marries homely girl
>LOL! What a loser! Does not know that he get a supermodel!

>everyone should have the same priorities as my 12 year old self
lmao losing your virginity doesn't change anything, you're still an idiot but now you're an idiot who got your willy wet once

Both are there for the money except one is hot.

/thread

Normally someone makes a thread and it gets stickied but new threads are broken right now, along with images. Oops

I'd think you have more important issues to be concerned with living a sheltered 1st world lifestyle (especially if american), we are just about more prone to any kind diseases preventable by minimal exercise and not shoving so much food in your mouth, and psychological issues, they are just getting all time high for us. Those are facts, not even controversial. If anything, we should just stop reproducing, which by the birthrate, is the trend.

>Linus
>Attractive
What?

I'm honestly just waiting till they are done with the new season of Scrapyard Wars until I'll finally unsubscribe from them.
I think I watched like three videos within the last 12 months and all of them were so fucking bad compared to the old ones.

That is why I'm asking. Fucking gookmoot

this is what virgins actually believe

>Sebastian has been married to Yvonne Ho since late April 2011.
He married her before he got wealthy.

That's why I never want to be rich. Everyone I ever knew (and didn't care for) suddenly wants to be my best friend and people start fawning over me for a hope at some money.

You can't rightfully call yourself a man until you've penetrated a woman.

have you gotten your dick wet yet? i'll answer differently based on your response because it's real important to me and everyone else
lmao

Get rich, keep it to yourself.

I wear glasses and I look a thousand times better without them

Look, it's not my place to judge anyone, I'm nobody. But I'm not going to stuff that opinion either, disregarding the health of your children is not only selfish but just plain cruel. Knowingly increasing the risk of your child just because you don't have to suffer through it or care sounds terrible.

AYY LMAO

LinusShillTips isn't Sup Forums. It's .

He is a dumb label reader.
He doesn't know even basic physics, math, or coding.
He doesn't have, and never had, a legit tech job.
He doesn't have any tech related degree/diploma/course certification.
His Linkedin is full of management bullshit, swimming instructor, and boyscout.
Yet in spite of all of this he acts as if he knows anything, and as if he represents the tech collective.

He is a fucking marketer. His hardware reviews are about as informative as reading the fucking PDF.
The average Joe is more likely to get fucked over by listening to his idiocy.
His "humor" is 9gag level.

He is so fucking tech illiterate that he had to employ a special writer for his TechQuickie channel because he's too stupid himself.
The same faggot who tried to push a spiritual book as a solution for Carpal Tunnel or something.

His group is a marketing group, not a tech group.

He had to Internet beg for money in order to move to an office, which he managed to get ripped off on because he is a dumb faggot (admits it).
A fucking hotel cleaner in Las Vegas who gets paid on average $2400-$2700 a month can sooner or later afford what Linus has to beg for on the Internet, or beg to the manufacturers and labels.
He depends on his wife's BJ income, and she looks like those roach monsters from Terra Formars (pic related).
He pays his faggot employees minimum wage [admitted in the WAN show discussion between him and Luke], his ad revenue has halved in the meantime, and YT revenue is shit in the first place.

If you want computer case angles and proper feature description with objective reviews, you watch those faggots HardwareCanucks, who even go as far as reviewing fucking dust filters.
If you want to post on-topic Sup Forums related YouTubers, you post people who actually have tech jobs, tech education, and practical application; like Wendell from TekShitdictate, or Louis Rossman for board repair and reading blueprints.

Fuck off to . fag

That's the only reason why boys and girls ever get together, right?

Just don't let people know how much money you have. No need to flaunt your wealth to the whole world.

>it's not my place to judge
>proceeds to judge, not even factually

kek

You mad linus?

Security trumps everything in this hemisphere.

What's the point? Everyone would call her a boy/my sister or other relative/my imouto (male) anyway.

user, is that pasta or are you sincere that upset?

At least he doesn't write some lengthy post on a toad board insulting people, have you ever thought that people might like someone positive and approachable?

What do you think that preface was for you mong?
>not even factually
How do you expect me to give a factual answer to my subjective opinion? You seem to think it's not important to care for your children and that's your opinion, I'm still gonna say you're a terrible person, are you factually a bad person? No, it's simply my opinion, it's up to you to consider if you give a shit about it or not. Why do I even need to explain this shit, people here more than anywhere else don't understand basic facts and opinions or reasonable writing.

Is that what you said to your mom when she tells you to go out?

You actually date your mom? Is she cute?

>Sup Forums, gossip about e-celeb spouses

user, I'm not even the person you are replying to. But seeing how defensive you get, just by having your lack of logic, get over yourself, only advice I can offer.

tech presenters is just as important as the tech they present.

Haven't they been dating for a long time though?

Are you suggesting that we have the same mother?

This reminds me of a buddy of mine who exclusively likes Asian girls, even his face. bizarre.

I can totally picture how well it will go for a tech company when the engineers and developers decide the marketing team is unnecessary and take up the challenge themselves.

How is explaining subjectivity, lack of logic? The person I'm replying to is upset that my opinion isn't a fact even when I prefaced my statement.
>how defensive you get
Sorry for giving a shit about human life, I should just not give a shit like everyone else.

should. yeah. he probably should have gotten a real job rather than fiddling all day with tech, too. #justlinusthings

She's a reptilian. There're almost half the population by now in the West.
But by telling you that, this tgread will be hard slided by them (they're afraid to be known)

Brother?
liquid.tiff

the magic words for tuning out is TeraFlop, threads, and RAID