What is the best anti-virus in your opinion, Sup Forums

What is the best anti-virus in your opinion, Sup Forums.

>on Windows

Avast free edition

common sense
always has been, always will be.

windows update

norton

Unplugging the the internet cable.

I've used Nod32 for the last decade.

Bitdefender is good too.

Kaspersky would be a good choice, but it's compromised by the Russians and they use it to snoop on unsuspecting Americans. Other than that it's a great AV, the company really knows there shit and has broken some of the biggest security/virus/hacking stories in existence.

The Russians just want to make sure you are safe when browsing the internet. Give them a chance to be your friend, mate.

NOD32. Light-weight and scans fast.

>on mac

clamAV + a cron job in conjunction with google santa.

Windows Defender now that Microsoft is pushing Windows Defender onto Enterprise

The latest version of chrome is actually pretty good, java and flash are disabled by defaul, gives you a lot of notifications when websites try and do something sketchy.

Your browser is part of your first line of defense. Secondly, a good AV will configure and interact with your web browser. Nod32 does a good job of stopping anything that gets past chrome.

Common Sense 2017

Why did you greentext random shit? It makes you look like a fucking retard.

Gentoo.

i need a computer insurance. BestBuy has a good insurence?

To trigger
>turbo autists
Like you

You don't need it, you are already infected with windows and that is the worst virus you can have.

>Kaspersky would be a good choice, but it's compromised by the Russians

I'd rather the Russians compromise me than the Americans desu

This if you're a normie retard
Otherwise common sense is more than good enough

Approved firewalls? I be just been configuring a lenovo , put zone alarm on, anything better I can replace zone alarm with? Something that blocks all traffic and prompts a yes/no , remember this selection, would be cool

Installed everything with revo uninstaller, so u can quick replace without garbage being left over

A combination of Windows Defender and free Malware Bytes. When your antivirus software eats up a quarter of your CPU time and prevents Windows from installing malicious software removal tools, it needs to be deleted.

Tinywall

Windows already comes with a firewall. If you'd like your computer to be held hostage like this, try Norton Internet Security. I can't think of a bigger POS for the job.

Of course AVAST free edition (un-checked all bloatware and behaviour shield). Work like a charm and quite light.

yes normie retards is better than normie commonsense thank god. If only you have a chance to look at the pathetic state of my university normie laptop, they don't even care lol, mostly JAV, CP and sh!t. So they laugh and said that actually a good chance to format their whole system and start anew.

>don't use antivirus
>put myself outside the DMZ
>still virus free for 10 years and counting

Common Sense is truly the best anti-virus

no software:
common sense

bare minimum with no cost:
windows defender

paid:
eset nod 32

Yes, but Microsoft compromises you to the Americans, so you have a choice between just the one or both.

Eset smart security/internet security

>tfw MSE is so heavy as avast minimal

Kespersky is pretty much top of the line in terms of security and expertise, they have technology ahead of the competition.

If you disregard the Russian spying your animes and memes, it's a great choice
It used to be a performance hog but I've been using KIS 2018 and didn't have problems.

common senseā„¢

>Mac working with common sense

Avast.

>common sense meme

Hello botnets ;)

Comodo.

1. Common sense
2. Installing Linux

Everything else is unnecessary and harmful.

Considering that most anti virus programs are closed source spyware, I would say people with common sense are laughing about idiot's who would install them.

BitDefender

>Avast
Bricked my laptop

Yup. Just yesterday my Avast caught JS:Includer infection on a pretty mainstream blog site with many upvotes on reddit, you would never guess it is infected from common sense alone.

>paid
>he doesn't get keys/serials for free premium
They get busted eventually but they usually last 2~3 months.

And eset can't do anything, because it could be a honest customer who got tricked by pirates.

Been using Comodo free for a while without issues. Been wondering if I should switch to avast but I'm lazy.

Windows Defender

I use webroot and the occasional malwarebytes scan.

uBlock in Firefox with all the privacy filters on.
And HTTPSEverywhere.

sandboxie and common sense

>company with 3 female accountants
>"yo, use common sense, I don't install any AV"
>system KOd in a day

s-sure, just use common sense

use webroot if you want something that has a good detection rate, simple outbound firewall, and doesnt rape your resources daily. Only uses about 20-30MB of ram, compared to defender which uses upwards of 100MB

i-it was not the female accountants it was the computer

Computers are made by whites and the Chinese to keep women and blacks down, user.

I know. Thank god.

Last year dumb bitch ran cryptolocker on company's file structure that's like 800 000 files. Her dad forwarded to her "Some strange Invoice that he couldn't print on his computer" to check. She didn't even feel sorry.

bitdefender free

panda antivirus

>hiring females
found your problem

All antivirus programs are trash. Learn how to use a PC.

>making your computer a hostage

>not disabling JS
your own fault

Kasperky was and still is no1
2d is the overrated Bitdefender

what does the image mean?

TempleOS

No CIA Nigger can infect my rig with MIT Nigger level of virus and malware.

Windows Defender is based on some Romanian hacked-together Software that MS bought for cheap.

They'd need to invest a lot to make it useful.