There are people browsing Sup Forums RIGHT NOW who still use ChromeOS

>There are people browsing Sup Forums RIGHT NOW who still use ChromeOS

>there are people browsing Sup Forums right now who are still virgins

Fuck you.

Fuck you
I have a GF now and am getting closer to losing my V-card.

Chromebooks with galliumos are very comfy

No there aren't

chromeOS is still more stable and functional than windows for productivity.

I'm running GalliumOS on a $80 chromebook that I upgraded with 8GB RAM, 500GB ssd, and 128GB microsd. It works better than my thinkpad did.

Same. I'd take my Chromebook with GalliumOS over my X230, it's great to use.

what model are you on user?

I'm on an samsung series 5 xe500c22

Acer R11. It's not upgradeable like the older Chromebooks are but 4gb/32gb is enough for me. The only issue is with the internal audio not working since it has a weird chip configuration, but the galliumos devs are working on it.

better than Windows any day

Once they get it finished they get it right. I have full driver support and they did an awesome job, only things that are kinda odd are the shortcut keys but I can remap those.

more like botnetOS

found the virgin

can i run an .exe on chrome os?

not without x86 (i think), modification or third party software

What about the UI?

it does basic changes like windows. if you get one, make sure its x86 and install a distro of your choice

seems like the only thing a chrome os is good for is jerkin off.

But Google knows all....

>There are people browsing Sup Forums RIGHT NOW who once used ChromeOS.

Why would you use the worlds shittiest locked down walled garden?

except how to play world of tanks

>Implying they don't have some AI watching WoT twitch streams 24/7 so they can learn

Back in school years back they forced me to turn the thing on and use it for stuff.
I didn't do anything but play shitty youtube videos though. It couldn't play games and I couldn't fap.

lol a lot of good it will do them. my mom really loves chrome books because she scrolls through facebook and plays angry birds often.

she was very proud of herself when she learned how to fix her chromebook's fatal error. If the battery died the OS seemed to disappear altogether. instead of throwing the machine in the trash like any other mindless consumer would, she googled her issue (on a real computer) and find out she could load it up from a thumb drive.

What chromebook would you guys recommend?

I will never lose virginity if getting raped as a kid doesn't count.

None.

Buy a cheap Windows netbook and install Linux, done and dusted - it'll be cheaper for better specs.
Why? Becuase the Windows license basically costs nothing now and the OEMs load up the machine full of stupid software that they get paid per installation for.

ChromeOS = you have to do a bunch of work integrating chromeOS and you don't get any software kickbacks, free OS.
Windows = you don't have to do any integration work, you get all the kickbacks and the OS is close to free (it's negative price when you consider the kickbacks from including mCafee and office trial and angry birds, etc)

>gf
>never had sex

What netbook would you recommend then?

Gpd pocket

I've just started using it today, but it is a great OS in my opinion for a laptop.

99% of what anybody will do can be done on cromeOS. The difference is it can make a Celeron speedy as fuck and feel like a MBP.

>there are """""programmers""""" RIGHT NOW on Sup Forums that have never taken estrogen and spirolactone