Ask a TI anything

Go.

My poop has bern green for 7 days in a row now. Should i be worried?

Cut back on the algae. I know it was popular in the 80s but it's time to let go.

Do you believe in God?

What should I buy to make for dinner?

I am a fan of natural science, but I have seen things so beautiful that could possibly be interpreted as something created by a higher being.

Why do some people believe the earth is flat?

Because they don't believe in "useless theory" but can "clearly" see with their own eyes that the earth is flat.

Penne and mini broccoli crowns sauted in garlic, topped with Parmesan cheese.

Only use cold pressed olive oil. It's healthier.

This seems like propaganda, but I'm not sure which country is it for...?

What's a TI?

TEXAS INSTRUMENT

It is reality. It is happening in several developed countries, from what I've heard.

Targeted individual, but I prefer victim.

should i wrap myself in tinfoil?

Tin foil won't work, but I heard either copper or μmetal might against at least part of the technology. My own research reveals that heat and, oddly enough, fidgeting may distort the image that the technology can "see".

Why are you on the run

I'm not on the run, bud. They know exactly where I am at all times. There is literally no escape, even by air.

Why are you on the camera, bud.

It's not an optical camera, bud. They use a combination of infra-red and another technology I promised I wouldn't reveal.

Funny you should mention that though. There is one person that works behind the scenes with R&D I refer to as God.

thoughts on homestuck?

Are you referring to my situation, or the web comic. I don't like post film era cartoons other than Family Guy.

Marvel suites me just fine, but I've mostly outgrown it.

What's a TI?

If you're on here with this thread, you might as well say why you're a TI.

Noted.

Not him but I think he meant "useless theories".

From what I heard, thousands of people across the US are being targeted this way. Does anyone want to volunteer some personal experience?

I'd like to keep the questions based on the theme of the board.