my.mixtape.moe/jvyqpj.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So Sup Forums how has your day been?

>OP keeps being a faggot

>he has game icons on his desktop

Yep, I have two. They're handy.

What Distro is that?

But I don't.

What the fuck you want a desktop for then?

Isn't it the point of a desktop to have icons? Otherwise it is just a pretty picture with no point to it.

post pape please

r8
no icons

>he doesn't have two monitors and use one desktop normally with icons and the other as a slideshow when not in use

>keeps posting his autistic thread

Not OP but I'm autistically tidy and for me the desktop is like the "home" area of the PC.
I use it for temporary storage when I'm working so I have quick and convenient access to files, but when I am finished I put all the files away.

Imagine just leaving everything lying around on the floor or table in your house because it's convenient to not put them away. That's what it's like for me, anyway.

my.mixtape.moe/jvyqpj.png

I see my desktop as less of the floor and more of the drawer in my endtable. Everything I use regularly is on the top(taskbar) when specific, rarely used things are stored on the desktop. I also have image folders for posting on Sup Forums there

>it's 2017
>still has a desktop
Sorry, you have terminal in the brain, not the computer.

speaking of Mass Effect: Andromedo

how did that character model ever make it into the final game? She looks legit like she has severe asperger and a plastic face

no but why do we have this thread every day now?

why not user

>being so butthurt about a thread you need to post in it

>he does not have single click enabled for his icons
double click is the most retarded thing that is still the default in most computers

My thoughts exactly

>2017
>giving any space on your computer to an entity called 'desktop'

They literally outsourced all animations in the game to a Third World country, then EA looked over the files and saw they were fucked, and made a patch, but they didn't release it until they released the game broken just so they could look like they actually did something post release. You know make it look like you give a damn.

>tripfag circlejerk chat
my sides

am i doing it right op ?

>windows

Xubuntu

(meant to reply to )

>desktop
plebeian detected

> he uses a GUI

>he uses an OS

How do you move an icon without opening the program then?

>His computer runs on transistors

By not being a retard.

>he thinks press, move, release is the same as click

>his computer runs

>Taking the time to reply to a butthurt comment

>not smugposting to harvest the negative energy from the butthurt poster