Mouse thread

Mouse thread

Is there a better one out there?

what constitutes a good mouse?

Nope. 502's where it's at

I like the g900 more

I have problem with few cheap mouse, when i move my mouse really fast it kinda just stops, cursor isnt following my mouse, is that becouse its accelerating too fast?

What's the point of spending $40 on a mouse? What does it do better than the one I got for free with my computer?

Steelseries Rival 700

Because some people use a mouse for long periods of time and that cheap shit doesn't cut.

Best mouse ever made apart from the weight, I debraided mine

really cheap surprisingly comfy

No, but the g900 is also great.
I don't use any mouse without Logitech's hyperscroll.

Best.

If you're not using a mouse like the Corsair Scimitar or Logitech G600 you are not computing at maximum efficiency.

>using a mouse when you're being productive.

Why is everyone complaining about the weight of 502? I have all the weights in it and its perfect. Whats the fucking point of light mouse?

Yes, it's called g102 and it's not even half the price of that stupid looking dirt collector.

Razer Mamba, wireless is a nice bonus.

Are there any good clones of the Logitech hyperscrolling thingy? I cannot live without it anymore and it's severely limiting my choice.

nice memes/10

>Not using the best mouse in existence

Deathadder Elite. Flawless sensor. Perfect hand shape.

OPs mouse is currently on sale for 44 eurodollars. I don't like bling though...
need a new mouse, don't want to spend too much though -.-

superseded by g103/203, no point in buying more expensive g pro, when you can have basically same shit for less money.

Switch is fucking up on my deathadder, I would like 2 extra buttons on top of what it had, so I'll probably get a zowie

And it only breaks suddenly after a year!

Mionix

Currently have a g502 but i dont even use any macro i think i feel for the g502 meme. My brother has a mionix naos 5000 and i tried it and its so confortable, might switch to it

dis shit right here

i have a g502, love it.

you could get 20 different mice with the same specs from china instead of that for the same price

name one.

looks retarded, but is comfy as hell

as if I'm gonna do your shopping for you NEET

learn to live

I scammed 3 G502's from logitech, time to sell them and buy a G900

This looks nice but does your thumb fit properly bellow the side buttons without pressing them by accident?

lol, had to look i wasn't on Sup Forums, why do you people use such shitty mice?

>Is there a better one out there?
Yes, and it's not even close.

how do you hold that without pressing all those buttons on the side

As easy as you do with g502.

i like being able to switch my scroll wheel tho

Yeah, switching your scroll wheel is absolutely essential.

Blocks your path

>ctrl moved to caps lock
0/10 bait

3310 is inferior to 3366

One that doesn't look like it was taken out of the factory before it was finished becuz muh games

How is that bait? Who the fuck uses caps lock in the first place

are mouse pads good or just a meme? i always did it raw and had no problems

It's cheap. If you have a good mouse, buy it.

not sure if sarcasm, but as far as browsing is concerned, being able to have a free floating wheel is very useful and probably my favorite part about my g502. has just enough extra buttons, good sensor, has been reliable for a couple years now. the multiple dpi settings are kinda lost on me though.

i can tell you that my zowie ec2-a doesn't track on my desk, but most mice will do just fine without to be honest

Logitech M510 master race

Multiple things such as build quality, comfort, looks, performance and functionality or in my case brand loyalty and RGB.

Because it's pocket change to many and generic mouses are subpar for long periods and plant a bad image on you and reduce overall usability because they're nothing special also not ergonomic.

Better for the belly/feet of your mouse when gliding therefor increasing lifespan of mouse and providing speed improvements for FPS online confrontations.

Are ergonomic mice a meme? Was thinking of getting one as my current mouse died on me a couple days ago.

Guys I was dumb and fell for the razer meme, got a deathadder now that whilst I will admit is really comfortable, isn't even quite a year old yet and is already feeling decidedly shaky. Thinking of going for a steelseries or a zowie as a replacement but would welcome any and all advice.

really bad chinkmouse

>Rival 300 but with a display on the side

Anyone got experience with R.A.T.? Thinking about buying one of those since I'm a claw grip guy.

I had a chink one that looked almost the same. To be fair it wasn't that bad, the only bad points being the scrollwheel fucking about sometimes and the back/forward buttons being reversed. Still, for 10bongs what else can you expect?

>the back/forward buttons being reversed
You can write a simple autokeys script then compile it to fix this.

Yeah razer makes trash. I've had the G502 from OP's pic for a few years now and I could make it look good as new with a little polish. I have a weird half-claw grip and it fits me perfectly. The adjustable weights are very nice too.

It depends like anything with computers on what you want to do on a computer. Most have added functionality that makes using a computer easier like adjustable sensitivity, adjustable mouse wheel, or weight adjustment which is really nice to have sometimes.

Well already sounds like it would be a huge upgrade over the deathadder at least in terms of build quality. I tend to palm grip but the g502 look like it'd be ok for that too? I know some would be put off by the looks but for me just have a comfortable mouse with no acceleration or prediction rubbish is perfect, I mean my hand is going to be on it anyway so unless it literally looks like a dog shit, I would really care. The weights seem cool too.

I guess it depends on how big your hands are. If I full on palm it the tips of my fingers hang off the edge. All I can tell you is that in normal use it has to be the best mouse i've used. It's accurate, has nice bonus features, and is comfortable. What more could you want.

I wouldn't say I have tiny hands, but they definitely aren't what you'd call large either, so I reckon I'd be safe enough with it. Will definitely give it some consideration, logitech seem to make good quality gear.

Got it as a gift. Sensor got jumpy after several months. Besides that, it was ok.

You can move the g502 as fast as humanly possible and it wouldn't stop reacting. Cheap mice use shit tier chink sensors.

Subhuman scrawny twink numales who play CS GO can't use a mouse heavier than 60g because their arm gets "tired".

Why is this memed so much? Genuinely curious.

*blocks everybody's path*

>tfw mine is coming in today
Fucking hyped, been using this chinkshit A-jazz Green Hornet mouse and it's so fucking uncomfortable.

i guess you used the wrong image.

35 cad, nice

what meme?
its the best mouse.

Yes, but why?

Had the g502 for 2 years now. It works as perfectly as it did on day one and I spend 15 hours a day on my computer. All the buttons are still solid, no squeakiness/movement, no double clicking and it looks fairly new.
The "sniper" button is extremely useful for me because I use it as middle click to scroll, open links etc.
The scroll wheel has worn off a little, but it's entirely cosmetic and the place where your thumb goes has become smooth from wear.

it has pretty much the best sensor you can get, has awesome wireless without delay and battery life is good.

Plebs.

>wireless

anyone here like roccat mice?

Fact.

A 2.50 dollar mouse is better than this shit.

g402 is trash. Why? The fucking scroll. The design is completely atrocious. You can't clean it, you have to change half the mouse with it if you need a new one, it is very easy to break what is holding it and it doesn't even scroll or click that good anyway. It is completely cancerous design. I have no idea what kind of retarded approved this as a good idea.

I pick my mouse based off looks.

>old logitech g logo

I like my G Pro paired with a paracord cables. It makes it feel like its wireless. I don't think I could ever go back to a braided cable mouse.

is there enough space for your thumb under the side buttons so you don't press them by accident?

Yeah I never accidentally hit any of the side buttons before. I claw grips but for someone who palm grips your thumb is touching the side button.

Not anymore. Rip G9X, literally the perfect chassis

Was stuttering for me even if I use the unifying receiver. Wireless is cancer.

Don't expect to sit on your couch gaming 8m away from your PC duh.

my g403 wireless has no problems at all.

I had this problem until I moved the receiver to the front of my pc.

mah nigga

Absolutely disgusting

No love for Mionix? I got a Naos 7000 a while back, it's a big comfy fucker

G602 has enough buttons for any RPG and no annoying cables.

>phew, nearly got called out on that one!