Torrent sites shutdown

And i liked this site...

So what do you guys use to download stuff?

fuck off MPAA google it you lazy bastards

tnx m8

ruskitracker

is it rutracker.org ?

>torrents

What's it like living in early 2000's?

What else? Please suggest me what should I do?

Magnets

What do you need to download?

ahoy.one

TV shows, movies...

Netflix, HBO, Viaplay, Amazon Prime etc. It's like 100 moneys a year?

what are you talking about? how do you download stuff?

Magnets.

>streaming
*pukes*

huh... could you be more especific? I thought magnets were just tools to get to a torrent.

Magnets are torrents.

Ok. thanks for the suggestions

I believe he means writing 0s and 1s directly to the HDD by hand, using magnets

I see. Sounds cool.

eztv .it
Be careful what you click though.

>magnets
How do they work?

Torrents have been dead to me for years. Streaming is the only future. I have Netflix but they don't provide all the stuff I want to watch. Filmon.com also shut down their free streaming service making it €95 a year to subscribe.

>pay for media
>can't keep it

who is this dumb, desu?

WHAT THE FUCK

ITS ACTUALLY DOWN WHERE THE FUCK DO I GO NOW.

>pay for any service
>can't keep it

>keeping media
>hoarding VHS tapes
>hoarding CDs
>hoarding hard drives

Wew lad

>Top Travesti

Broplem?

Is there an IRC channel with XDCC or the sort for western tv shows and movies?

No broplemo.

Anyway, is there a problem with Piratebay proxies?
I mean, if they are at least semi-safe?

I was using kazaa/morpheus/winmx back then tho

Hoarding hardrives isn't too hard.

I have 7 hard drives, most in a samba server. It's just a regular sized pc

Shit... I don't torrent much anyway.
Is awesome if you are looking for Oldschool Goa trance.

I use filehosters / movie-blog.org now. They have almost every 4K / 1080p movie I want.

You might should invest into premium if you plan to use uploaded or share-online. Zippyshare works most of the times but they cap bandwith after 2 GB. I don't care as I always cap my download to 120 KB/s so I have 140 KB/s left for browsing and normal use, but users 21st century internet should buy premium.

>not keeping things you paid for

Stop buying media, goy! Let me buy it for you, then I'll keep it for you*, let you stream it*, and add new shows to my, err, your library*. You only need to pay me a few sheckles a month for all you can watch.*

>all these torrent sites shutting down
Can someone tell me what the fuck is going on, I've been living under a rock so I don't read the news often.

>torrents are dead
>streaming is the future
>b-but streaming sucks ass
>no follow up
??

with couchpotato, sickrage, and kodi, I get a pleasant email telling me when the latest movie or tv show episode has been automatically downloaded for me and is waiting in my library. I get home from work, flick on the TV, and pick whatever I want. My selection is unlimited, from any source I want. I literally never think about any of this--it's totally automated. Seeding, file management, etc. is all taken care of. This shit is easy to set up.

I have no idea why anyone would ever consider doing anything else. This is a hundred times better than any commercial product, too.

Piratebay

Nothing. I earn around $7,500 a month so I can afford paying for things instead of obtaining them illegally.

It's not about how much you earn but how much you save and invest, Tyrone

give money or I empty your food tonight

Massive hunt on torrent sites started by le happy merchants wherever in what country le happy merchants live.