Is it me, or has the quality of content on Sup Forums declined quite dramatically in the last 4-5 years?

Is it me, or has the quality of content on Sup Forums declined quite dramatically in the last 4-5 years?

yes

Yes, you have.

thats just growing older, user. eventually you'll realise that most people are dumb as shit and faking it.

quality thread, user

t. dumbshit

Never said i wasnt

>a shitpost about shitposting
We need to go deeper

I want my desktop threads back

>2013
>forty quadrillion FOTM cryptocurrency and le bitcoin ITS AHEPPENINENING threads shitting up the catalog
It's not worse lately, but I do hate the fucking Sup Forums vibes fucking festering on this board now.

It's just you. Sup Forums has never been good. I just scrolled through all the threads here, and there isn't a single Pajeet thread anywhere on Sup Forums as I type this. Also, there has recently been an increase in the number of IT hardware threads, instead of shitposting retards pretending to be computer programmers and arguing over meme languages. I'd say Sup Forums is doing pretty well right now.

those were the last good threads on Sup Forums

It's plummeted to abyssal levels. Redditors, SJW's and Windowsbabbies run rampant and get triggered over everything. Even when Sup Forums was smart phone central, it wasn't this bad.

t. oldfag of 9 years

too many bait threads and shills for AMD, Nvidia, Intel, Microsoft, and too many GNU/Linux fanboys. There is no more real discussion without shit slinging and blatant shilling

Maybe you are more older now i am feeling the same

The internet as a whole has turned to shit.

I remember when reddit and youtube weren't overrun by autistic 14 year olds and complete idiots

We've had this thread once a week for years. Weak.

I remember when youtube was comfy instead of all of these vloggers ;_;

Sup Forums certainly has in the last three.

i actually miss this meme

I feel the same way 4 mechanical keyboards and 2 thinkpads later.

same I found going there calming at one point then the vloggers and PEWDIEPIE XD esque youtubers flooded the whole website. Now it's a shithole on the verge of collapse

Just you. The battle of shills who post made g better. All these awesome posts about hardware makes me want to buy more hardware from manufacturers that I am I am a die hard "fan" of.