>43 inch 4k montitor
>60 hz
>4 splitscreen mode
>Designed for business

Alright Sup Forums what is the catch?

probably the price tag

it's priced like (decent) 32" monitors

>4 split screen mode

what the fuck? Why can't normies just do that with their windows?

I'm seeing a $1000 price tag. That's the norm for a 32"? Since when?

>2017
>Tiling windows as a groundbreaking feature

>normies
fuck off newfag
also
>what are 4 different source inputs

>60hz

wow that was easy

Retarded emojiposter.
Retarded frogposter.

t. cuck

UP3216 is 1.5x more expensive

Won't sell until it costs $300

Can it run 640x480 16 color?

If you're going to pay that much money for a 4k monitor then you may aswell stop being a pussy and double up on an OLED.

The catch is that it's almost unwieldy to use at that size. I've got a 34" ultrawide and I have to physically turn my head to look at either half of the screen. I'm too lazy to do the math for the horizontal width of a 43" 16:9 (or is that 16:10?) but it has to at least be similar, except the issue would also be in the vertical size as well. Would be good for games you want full immersion in since it'll cover your peripheral vision, but I prefer triple monitors for day to day work use to be honest.

6bit with frc

whats the fucking point? What's stopping anyone from just dragging 4 windows to each corner and having the same effect without a dumb taskbar on the bottom of each display. I'm trying to think of how it could be useful. You can't use two computers at once so literally what is the point?

>You can't use two computers at once so literally what is the point?

Really? I did this for years until multiple monitors became viable.

different inputs dumbass

>gaymers

back to Sup Forums fags

Is this what you look like? Please explain using two desktop computers at once.

> being a blind ugly glasses-wearing loser

Moving back and forth between a work computer and a personal computer. It's not that hard.

>projecting

>buying a 4k monitor for any purpose other than gaming

>Gaming on a 4K monitor

Yeah that's huge. I do a lot of recliner computing about 6 feet from a 40" 1080p TV, 43 inches about the perfect size for 6 feet away, at 1080p.

So.. because you can't think of a reason why something is useful, you conclude that it's not a normal thing to do?

you must be great at parties

it's the same shitty panel acer and samsung already built a monitor around, it has severe image burn-in problems

nice meme

>buying a 4k monitor
oy vey

>Moving back and forth

That's not at once but I get what you mean. I've done it with a laptop and pc but its not simultaneous. You're always using one or the other, disrupting your workflow. So again what's the point of OP's monitor's 4 screen function. What will make me want to use that function instead of just having a single 4k monitor?

Think of a reason that makes it useful faggot.

>Think of a reason that makes it useful faggot.
whatever I say won't convince you anyway because you're being defensive. Your ego was hurt, its a normal human response. Now go kill yourself like the human trash you are, you waste resources, food, water, even technology, while doing nothing good in return to anyone.

Lmao.
>projecting this hard

Defenestrate yourself or tell me a reason that makes 4 split screens useful.

>dragging windows

top kek

from the point of view from someone in finance (student) this looks like a lifesaver

Fuck off

Not that guy, but if I were to use this at work I would hook my Mac up with the four inputs rather than have one single 4K desktop. The reason is I would use this as a replacement for four separate monitors. I would never need to fill the screen with one app. My window management tool (I use spectacle), would snap my windows around as if I had 4 separate screens (because it thinks I do). I couldn't manage my windows properly with one big screen. I mostly work with terminals splitting my 1080p monitors either in half or quarters.

>Alright Sup Forums what is the catch?

No HDR
No freesnyc
No gsync