JUST

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vfbqp14hhU0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The tech bubble is finally going to fucking pop.

Good. I would unironically sacrifice all of my freedoms to an authoritarian tyrant just to see liberals get butthurt.

Oh no, it's nothing
Again

The FCC couldnt even enforce the rules they tried to make in the first place, stop listening to people on reddit scream at the top of their lungs about how this is the most evil thing to ever happen

who cares

>60472192
Stop trying to defame trump libtard.

Its not liberals getting mad, they are too stupid to know what net neutrality is.

MAGA

>I wholeheartedly agree with X party's position and cannot make up my mind on anything else as that would involve me having to share my opinions with people I don't like.

About time.

but muh liberal virtue-signaling :(

FUCK CRAPITALISM LETS GO LISTEN TO GREEN DAY GUYS

I wish you guys would just be a little nicer to your superiors. They know what is best for you, they really do, or else they wouldn't have been hired.

Someone can give me quick rundown on what is fucking happening? i feels like that net neutrality is bullshit, i give any opinion on "social media" and it gets censored instantly, i have to use a lot of addons they show me a fuck ton of trackers,spys,etc , what is the point?

>Blaming the GOP right off the bat
>Hyperbole that won't go anywhere just like MUH RUSSIAN HACKERS
God damn dems have finally fucking lost it

Literally nothing. This wasn't set to go into effect until December. Anticompetitive behavior is already illegal under FTC antitrust regulation. Retarded shills shrieking because John Oliver told them to

But user, haven't you heard that it's the current year and that drumpf (aka meany cheeto head!!!) is literally Hitler?

Sup Forums is cancer

>he doesn't think the anticompetitive behavior is legal
The ISP's behavior is 100% anticompetitive, and it is backed up by law, not against it

Daily reminder that Hillary Clinton lost. Have a good day buddy!

This.

Libcucks are just whining because Trump keep winning. It's hilarious. On reddit they are getting so upset that they invaded r/T_D to take out their frustrations.

Literal cuckold.

Thanks for keeping us up-to-date on Reddit matters.

Voted for Trump, but okay.

> hey dudes let me sperg Sup Forums and run like fucking coward

you still haven't got tired yet?

Daily reminder that stupid goy like you always loses despite who "wins" the elections.

Why are you keeping tabs on fucking T_D, you fucking cancerous Redditor?

liberals always lose though, doesn't matter who they vote for. I haven't met a single liberal in real life who was not a total fucking loser, highschool dropout, druggie, etc.

At least try to hide the fact that you browse reddit. This is Sup Forums now.
>total fucking loser, highschool dropout, druggie, etc.
Where do you think you are? Or at least what do you think this place used to be?

This. I don't care what Trump does honestly. I don't even pay taxes. I just want the people who tried to ruin video games to suffer.

THIS

>mfw I didn't even pay attention to any of the gaymergate garbage because I'm not a child who wastes his time on video games

>tfw crapitalist libertardian but enjoy commie music

Now I can finally kill myself contently, knowing there was truly no hope left.

>commie music
Green day is so fucking bad.

It was literally on every fucking board, even /an/. I couldn't ignore it if I tried.

>Burger cucks getting cucked by LITERAL PARJEET
hahahahaha

t. un-American cancer

Laugh all you want cuck. Your girl lost and we now rule the world and aren't even done winning.

You may laugh at us, call us "virgins" and other stupid names but ultimately you are the true virgins in this realm.

Yeah, I have objectively shit taste in music ranging from Johnny Hobo to unironic Nightcore. Sue me. If it pleases my earholes I keep it.

Cuck, trump is keeping america free. Corporations are your friends.

>I just want the people who tried to ruin video games to suffer.
the conservatives obsessed with censoring media?

>hyperbole that won't go anywhere
Have some patience idiot

Netflix isn't anybody's friend.

Limit 4K to certain Intel chips

Hates rooted andriod devices

Funds propaganda

Guess shilling threads everyday on g doesn't actually change anything does it shareblue Soros cuckolds

>le trivialize the opposition with simple memes man
kys

net neutrality will never ever happen

Good. The internet needs more deregulation, not more regulation. The whole reason the US internet infrastructure is utter dog shit compared to say Japan or SK is because of our horribly over-regulation making it so hard for companies to lay out new copper lines or fiber lines. The monopolies especially don't help either, and neither are their efforts in trying to kill Google Fiber because they don't want to compete.

Deregulate and dismantle the monopolies. Allow the free market to finally turn the US's internet infrastructure into what it should be. Gigabit speeds should be the fucking standard for any first world country.

>We need to keep the internet free by putting it in the hands of corporations
Yeah, right.

This thread is proof Reddit has invaded.
also this t. Trump voter

>Deregulate
OK good.
>and dismantle the monopolies.
LOL no.

Who are you to decide what a monopoly is? Don't fuck with other's property.

>have to choose between the cute girl being made fat and male (xe/xu pronouns) or wearing a burq- I mean traditional Catholic dress that has no relation to Islam
The two party system keeps on giving.

>have a good day buddy!
Sure will! Watching this Trump fool stumble daily until his eventual fall is entertaining af. MAGA kek

lol I think you don't know what nn is

I kind of feel bad because I used to be obsessed with Green Day. Their metaphors make no fucking sense and the same power chords over and over are annoying

>and dismantle the monopolies.
>LOL no.
>Who are you to decide what a monopoly is? Don't fuck with other's property.
Fuck off faggot, Teddy "Bust the Trusts" Roosevelt was right.

I don't have the time to listen to you whine

This.
t. 720 KB/s @ $70/m ruralfag
We had competition before the shittier one inexplicably bought out the good one.

So many false flags, you're trying too hard.

Fuck off shariablue.

youtube.com/watch?v=vfbqp14hhU0

fuck off shia leblue

The words are just catchy garbage. I mostly like the first two or three songs in the American Idiot album and one other I can't recall at the moment. Their most recent album was so bad and all the normalfags keep playing it.
I still have most of their shit just because I'm a data hoarder.

American Idiot is actually still one of my favorite albums. Such a shame that the lyrics are so garbage lol

Damn pol invaded this board too? And they don't even have any reasoning other than "it makes leftys mad so I support it!"

Americans are beyond retarded

Sure pal.

>And they don't even have any reasoning other than "it makes leftys mad so I support it!"
My reasoning is that it's literally nothing. Lefties are just virtue-signalling over something that they literally don't even care about and won't even affect them, just like the Dakota pipeline.

Kill yourself libcuck

That is probably because you are a worthless NEET and associate with other worthless NEETs. It is common knowledge that liberalism increases exponentially the more educated a group of people are. It has been that way for a long time, retard.

Time for godtier based meshnets

>>>reddit spacing

Sup Forums started a colony on reddit (r/T_D) and then ended up getting flooded with redditors who now comprise the majority of Sup Forums posters. These redditors have flooded onto all other boards on cuckchan, causing a significant decline in post quality. Just more proof that mass immigration can destroy a community if it is managed in a lasseiz faire manner.

/r/the_donald is one of the better subreddits. It's okay to use reddit if you use it for /r/the_donald.

>virtue-signalling
Nice buzzword lol

touched a nerve, highscool dropout?

How many thousands of dollars of debt did you go into to get educated?

They use BSD though

it's common enough to need an a term to describe it. it actually explains a lot of the fucking retards in society quite well. most of them just hop on bandwagons because they long for approval.

Mods should nuke this thread, it is utter garbage.

Only if educated means indoctrianted. Which it does, in case you didn't catch that. It's hilarious that a woman with an associate's in women's complaints is considered college educated but here we are.
Ask a room of scientists and engineers if they're liberal. They'll say yes but only because they want normalfags to keep buying whatever shit they're working on.

Mods are pedes. Not going to happen cuck.

Give me a reason to support FCC Title II. To me it's just more government bureaucracy and red tape that hurts small business growth more than it does the huge communication companies that own the majority of internet infrastructure in the US.

None. I worked hard and maintained several scholarships. Did not have to spent a dime. Just because you are a lazy right inbred does not make everyone one.

>inb4 nigger. I am as white as an albino Klan member.

College grad, welfare nigger.

It's a buzzword to describe something that you don't agree with and triggers you. That's really what it comes down to.

We don't need NN. Instead the regulation that enables monopolies need to be killed so competition can thrive.

you sound angry

(((educated)))

>Thinking liberals are the greedy ones

Holy hell are your retarded. At least get your stereotypes right.

You sound uneducated and borderline retarded.

Look man, I run a small mom-and-pop ISP, why do you want my family to starve?

It's pretty funny how bad liberals are at arguing. They get angry over the dumbest things.

Sup Forums would celebrate loyalty with Israel if they thought it would trigger liberals.

You literally have no idea what the hell you are talking about and what NN really is.

damn you are one useful idiot

Better hope you don't start succeeding or else Comcast will come over and give you a million dollars to fuck off, or just give the local government a million dollars to tell you to fuck off.

fucking liar lol. Bet you work at a grocery store

NN is more unnecessary government regulation. The internet was brainwashed 2 years ago that we needed it?

Nope. Work at the local GE plant as a floor engineer. Stop projecting, NEET redneck inbreed.

>I went to college to get told by professor Goldsteinberg about how progressive it is to get cucked by Tyrone and let your country be invaded by sandniggers so that makes me educated and therefor superior
This is what liberals actually believe.

>educated
Problem with this meme is that these people are fucking retards with nothing to contribute to society. Usually english literature or women's studies or some bullshit. They typically max out making $20,000 a year in a factory before they retire, if they're able to retire. It's sad. Modern "education" is a scam. They deserve our pity.

>implying the American grip on the internet loosening is a bad thing

Sure you did billy, now stop larping and get back to mopping isle 3.