Post the best looking designed phone

Say what you will about Apple, but the iPhone 6s in Space Gray was a beautiful phone. Now they're moving to glass for the new one and that just seems eh.

>antenna bands
>beautiful
LMAO

>implying antenna bands were that bad

They have to move to glass to include wireless charging

Antenna bands are ugly as shit, completely ruin the design. I laugh so damn hard when I see idiots larping the OnePlus or some other shoddy Chinese piece of shit for being built of "premium" aluminum and then having ugly-ass plastic antenna bands across the side! Ugly as shit!

I disagree OP. I'm not even an Applel fan but the iPhone 5 was bretty good. Didn't have that gay camera sticking out of the back and looked nice.

The 4 was just a glass sandwich.

I miss the Nexii ;-;

smudge city, less color options. wireless charging works on metal phones now.

Solid.

Nah Black iPhone 5s / SE look much better

looks great but space gray > all

A E S T H E T I C

>t. iToddler

I still find this to be the pinnacle of the iPhone design. Everything since has been pretty blah.

Everything about that phone felt solid, aside from the fact it was glass on front and back. The other ones just feel kind of flimsy in comparison.

> iPhone design
> best at anything

It's like winning the special Olympics

>aside from the fact it was glass on front and back
so...

>keyboard
nope

iphone 5 was the best design

space gray > slate
5s > 5

I have the 6S, and I like it, but the antenna lines are fucking stupid considering it's a "problem" already solved several years. I'll never consider antenna lines like that to be acceptable.

>Everything about that phone felt solid, aside from the fact it was glass on front and back.
So roughly 80-90% of the phone didn't feel solid?

I own the jet black iPhone 7 Plus and it has a million microabrasions and smudges so easily. I never thought I'd missed space gray this much.

JUST

These

Anything with an Apple logo on it looks fugly by default.

W508 is comfy

the best phone I have ever used. sadly I upgraded to a LG G5 last year and have been so upset with it

Hmm, idk famalam, I've hardly found a phone that bests the 2014 Moto X in terms of looks.
The curves, materials, symmetry, screen to body ratio, etc.
The iPhone 4/5/SE along with Xperia phones come close.
And too bad new Motorola butchered the styling of its successors.

>wireless charging works on metal phones now.
Nope.

All wireless charging phones do not have metal backs.

iPhone 4/OnePlus X

Everything else are just opinions.

I liked my spectrum 2
It was very rectangular and quite frankly edgy and I very much like that over this rounded shit we have now

Not an Applefag but unironically this.

iPhone 5s / SE - Space Gray
Sony Z3 Compact
Moto X (first gen)
Nokia N9 (RIP)

>Nokia N9
still no phone on the market as comfy as N9 was [*]

Exactly this. And Harmattan was so good, I still wish I could swipe apps up-down-and sideways. Fuck.

I really like that design. Just purchased one