/ptg/ - Private Tracker General

Sugar Baby Edition - Part 1.

Previous thread >News
ItalianKitty's sugar daddy search continues user unearths generations old time capsule containing torrent client guide user drops acid using the smiley with a carat nose user gets comfy with seedbox provider RIP freshon long live nebulance morethan.tv accepting refugess ItalianKitty appears on freenode >Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
FAQ pastebin.com/LQxkS1mU
WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
IRC #Sup Forumsptg/ irc.opentrackers.org

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>This is a thread for educational purposes only. Don't offer or ask for invites.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers.

Other urls found in this thread:

torrentfreak.com/private-music-torrent-site-apollo-has-been-hacked-170518/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>news
kill yourself

First for anime is trash

>no niggers
>OP is news
every time

surprised no one has done this yet.
also thanks OP for news

F E R T I L E A F

Knock it off Danny!

Why the fug did you post this ugly face?

Real new but I'm not sourcing anything, just take my word for it
>emp invites from red are being sent out, expect yours soon
>Freshon dead for good
>Myspleen dying in five days unless you donate you fucking goy
>AB never opening applications
>Ongoing pooploop difficulties

>emp invites from red are being sent out, expect yours soon
can confirm! got mine today.

>Myspleen dying in five days unless you donate you fucking goy
WHAT THE FUCK I STILL NEED STUFF FROM THERE

MySpleen deserves to die, only manchildren go there to download MUH CHILDREN'S CARTOONS

confirmed for not being on the site

>prefers japanese childrens cartoons instead

>downloaded a few gb on red
>percentile ranking is above 70
why does no one download?

Update: myspleen made an announcement clarifying that the tracker/site aren't going anywhere, just the company that handles their donations, meaning they have five days to raise money before they lose their donation system and need to find a new one

Still, the sketch-ass mass PM begging for donates instead of an update detailing this doesn't inspire much confidence in this ghetto ass tracker

What do you feel about being in Private Trackers,
What do you feel about people not inside or want to get in but cant?

What's the best layout for EMP?

>pm'd BTN recruiter on teh
>only been member for 5 months
>he said my email is banned and i won't be allowed to join

wow bro, what a fucking faggot
what a great "community"
FUCK BTN

you knew the submitting rules you fucking retard

they all seem pretty shit, found one that was /meh/

yo what it do pimps, can a nigga get a HDB invite up in this bitch?

minimal is the best dark theme

I would tell you to go fuck yourself, but you'd probably like that, Danny.

pm him and apologize, go quick

LOL

You're so fucking stupid. It seemed like you were trying to take advantage of the offer so your email was banned. If you'd have explained the situation I would have unbanned you and let you in once your account was old enough. Now I have your IP and email and will be giving them to other trackers. Next time don't turn to ptg for your problems fuckwit.

At least anime can be art like Tatami Galaxy or Evangelion

myr, hi

*runs away*

if evangelion is art, then I'm zed

sure, post your email address

nala is (not) deflated

HOW THE FUCK DOES HE KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

this whole thread is filled with neon genesis evangelions

Hi Sup Forums, I am ItalianKitty. I am a very attractive, intelligent, Italian semi-feline 39 years old with B.S in Business Marketing living in the United Kingdom. My skills are English, Italian, Proofreading and Social Media. These skills are seldom found in the British working force, so I can safely say I didn't steal anybody's job. I am a vegetarian, love animals, adore nature, and admire science. I also deplore religious dogma, ignorance, vulgarity and bad manners. My weaknesses are animals, robots, vintage Barolo and Cuban cigars.

If you are a sugar daddy looking for a sugar baby please contact me as Gattina on irc.opentrackers.org or send a message to fernweh at any private tracker on the internet and I will get back to you.

what do you mean please elaborate ??

so sirs .... i am hearing you are very rude to my culture ... pls to be not making me angry

Please fuck off. This meme has gone far enough.

pls dont hurting sir, ill invitings you to apollo sir

t. pajeet

Nah but seriously though. It's not funny and you're basically holding a sign that says "Look at me everyone, I'm a neon that has adopted the Pajeet meme but takes it too far". Kill yourself my man.

t. pajeet meme expert

better to adopt the siria meme desu

nyaa.si

Nasty.

shill elsewhere, herkz

[email protected]
thnxx so much man ;)))

so NinjaPooper on Reddit is Fakekiller from UGC?

hey sam!

It says your email address is already in the database. What are you trying to pull?

/ptg/ is officially dead

please move to /nrg/

Myr is that you?

DELETE ALL YOUR APOLLO TORRENTS THEY HAVE BEEN COMPROMISED!!

torrentfreak.com/private-music-torrent-site-apollo-has-been-hacked-170518/

Fake news lmao

hahaha holy shit

serek finally got his revenge

Fuck off zed

i've said this before and i'll say it again...
h*ck spaghetti!

>torrentfreak
you mean 312c marking website? no thank you

I'll adopt your vindaloo if you're are not using it sir

sleep tight, sarek

What should I download from MySpleen?
Any gems you autists can recommend?

On the air
Old jap tv broadcasts

Thanks

I've been waiting for over a week for the AHD recruiter on GGn to reply... Have I been rejected?

Took me just under a week to get mine

That's weird. What's your GGn passkey? I know the recruiter personally and I can ask him to prioritize your application.

/marked/

It's

d04f1ab53bb6dda06e134072fb35048a

Can you check if my application is approved?

what happened to Freshon?

Will do!

spaghetti took it down. Dont say you weren't warned

Holy shit Nebulance.io is amazing.

Put your trip back on Alastor

It was run by Julian Assange, and they said they'd drop the rape allegation if he shut it down.

FreshOn.TV has officially announced it's closing.

more like freshoff the internet haha

Hi Sup Forums, I am ItalianKitty. I am a very attractive, intelligent, Italian semi-feline 39 years old with B.S in Business Marketing living in the United Kingdom. My skills are English, Italian, Proofreading and Social Media. These skills are seldom found in the British working force, so I can safely say I didn't steal anybody's job. I am a vegetarian, love animals, adore nature, and admire science. I also deplore religious dogma, ignorance, vulgarity and bad manners. My weaknesses are animals, robots, vintage Barolo and Cuban cigars.

If you are a sugar daddy looking for a sugar baby please contact me as Gattina on irc.opentrackers.org or send a message to fernweh at any private tracker on the internet and I will get back to you.

the peter pan of /ptg/ memes

>39 years old
>sugar baby

LOL

hdb is a meme tracker

myr you're SO FUCKING SLOW

Don't be rude. Myr is best recruiter.

>buy ptp invite for $50
>buy a seedbox
>get 5tb upload first month
>sell account for $350
not bad at all

DELETE THIS

Finally joined the private torrent games yesterday after extra and the other losses lately.

Got a seedbox, doing freeleech on IP to build that ratio which seems incredibly easy so far. What's the next site I should be aiming for? This one seems to have everything I'm after. Is there anything better even out there?

id rather use ptp anyday

These, obviously.

Sure thing mate, just need your email and IP address. Thanks :)

If you're on IPT, you don't need anything else. IPT doesn't lead anywhere, and all the entry level trackers are a lot worse as far as torrents than IPT. You bet on the wrong horse, boyo.

And no, you can't have IPT and cabal.

I'm not sure if it's the right place to ask but are there any other software than EAC that can generate cue files?
My CD are all japanese ones and EAC doesn't export in UTF8 (or if it does it messes up the japanese characters)

Thanks.

I wasn't planning on using the IPT ratio anywhere, as it was a cheap account to do test run to see if the seedbox would actually make a difference than my home 100mb before just buying a PTP account if it really is that much better.

The only account I'm really after is animebytes, but Baka hasn't really let me down outside a few black list ones over the years I guess..

Post a temp email and I'll invite you.

[email protected]

How hard is ratio on red?