Did you own autism toy?

Did you own autism toy?

nope. my pen is more than enough.

Why not just take up smoking?

Pretty much this.

Back in my day, people would pen spin when they were board.

But apparently that takes too much manual dexterity so everyone just buys a fucking spinner or cube?

Yes I do. Namely a Linux box

yes, at least that's the reason why I got one

What am i looking at?

Yeah I was gonna modify it to be a controller but I haven't gotten around to it.

This. Pen spinning is the best.

This. Oral fixation is best fixation.
I smoke the mouth fedora when inside, real cigs when outside, basically I'm on a 24/7 nicotine stream to keep me focused and social at the same time.

>y I'm on a 24/7 nicotine stream
I hope youre not using combustion as means consuming nicotine\

your limiting agent is either the heart or lungs

Are there actually this many people with ADD/ADHD/Autism? Why the fuck is this such a big trend now? Is there just an entire generation of completely fucked up kids, teens, and adults now?

No, it's just a trend. It'll pass.

Back in the day, if a kid was hyper, we called him a kid. Now, we say he has ADD/ADHD and drug him up.

Back in the day, if kid was awkward, we'd say he was awkward. Now, we say he's on "the spectrum."

Back in the day, if a kid was spazzing out in class, we'd send him to recess. Now, we hand him a toy to spin around like a retard and tell him to keep learning the state capitals.

*penis

I take apart my pen, and put it back together.

Nope. I either chew on a zip tie or mess with a dvi to VGA adapter

>if a kid was spazzing out in class, we'd send him to recess
Is this a typo, or am I completely out of touch? I'm 39 and "back in my day" recess was a recreational break during school, not a disciplinary measure.

This, my elementary school banned mechanical pencils because kids took them apart and couldn't get them back together. I always got mine back together and swapped colors and shit.

I owned your mom last night.

Go back to bed, grandpa