Browsers

What browser(s) do you use and why? Botnet or not?

Navigator

Internet Explorer 6.

>Browsers

I'm on macOS - so Safari is my daily. Addicted to the speed and (answering the next question prematurely) - the icloud sync features (open tabs on other devices, etc). FF is my "burner browser". I have it set to never remember history (i.e. permanent private mode). Chrome is only for any corner cases that are only supported in Chrome or if for some reason Safari or FF are choking on something (rare).

>Botnet

I try - but it's hard. The one thing I don't do is stay logged into google.

Linux Terminal

Firefox is the best imo. Chrome is good if your pc is shit. Firefox to me provides more ability to customize it and there's better addons.

qutebrowser, because vim shortcuts and not botnet, also it integrates perfectly with i3 when configured corectly

Xombrero masterrace

Firefox because it is the only good open source one.

why's it always macfags that have shit post formatting?
I use almost all chrome variants
>dedicated loaner laptop
Chrome
>Personal Use
Chrome (Unstable)
>burner shitbook
Palemoon, I cant fucking build it on arch but manjaro already had it preinstalled for some reason and it's bretty good on an openrc system.

Chrome for Windows
Firefox for Linux
Firefox runs better on Linux then on Windows for me. Vise versa for Chrome

Chrome Dev 60.0.3100.2
Also have FF Nightly installed but I don't use it. Chrome is faster and uses less CPU on my machine. Don't care about RAM since I rarely have more than 5 tabs open simultaneously.
Two things I miss from Firefox: don't load pinned tabs unless I select them and smooth scrolling.

>open source browser runs better on open source operating system
>botnet browser runs better on botnet operating system
rly makes u think...

Nightly on Lubuntu and Jelly on mobile because I don't need any better browser just because I don't use mobile for browsing. [spoiler]I use mobile only for shitposting.[/spoiler]

Firefox because it has the add ons I want. Don't care if chrome is supposedly faster because all my devices are powerful enough that any of them are fast.

pale moon generally, chrome solely for netflix since it's the only browser that supports it

The fuck is wrong with my coding?

ff / chromium

is there an alternative for this?

Iridium and ungoogled chromium

Firefox Nightly reporting in

Opera 12.16 because of the unmatched plethora of features and the way they're implemented

newly converted chromefag here. I've used firefox for a long time but it's rendering engine has become noticeably inferior to chrome's. I'd use chromium but I like muh chromecast to work good.

also most of firefox's add ons will be going bye bye soon and that was the main thing that firefox had going for it.

Go full chinaman with pcxFirefox in exchange for my soul and MAXIMUM SPEEDO.

Firefox

Tree Style Tabs

Waterfox
Because water beats fire

Microsoft Edge all day.

Iridium

Because the feeling of no botnet gives me a good night sleep.

same, i have the always nightly package from aur.

Can't beat this level of confy.

>Tree Style Tabs

Good taste

Firefox +Greasemonkey is all I use. When Chrome was new I switched over a for a few years because I remember Firefox had memory leak issues. I switched back to Firefox after they fixed that issue and due to paranoia that Chrome was watching everything I did on my computer.

If you download it from their website, nightly has automatic updater, you know?