Girl coders

How does it feel knowing that women will soon be the majority of programmers?

Other urls found in this thread:

kodewithklossy.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>be only male on my team
>all the girls try to help me with every task I'm given
>manager promotes me for doing nothing because she's a lonely virgin working in a vaginafest

Feels good

>coders

Into the trash it goes

Skilled workers will always be needed so I'm fine.

>say i identify as a girl
>they can't call me out on it because they'll be labeled as binary supremacists or whatever tumblr calls them
>get free career scholarship

>incorrect password attempt
>incorrect password attempt
>cd ..
>cd ..
Wow, this is the power of programming!

>can't cd
>can't sudo
>pretends to teach girls programming
Fucking hell, the worst part is that these kind of retards actually get hired thanks to gender quotas and "muh equality" maymay.

all men throughout all of history have know that women are a meme

sage the bait thread, yeah man, look at this code skills, very intimidating

Girls are mentally unable to write meaningful code whatsoever, so even if women will start to get hired (probably already have) due to this bullshit politically correct climate we are experiencing lately, skilled programmers (i.e. males) will forever be needed when skills actually matter (i.e. 95% of the time in any programming activity)

This whole thing of "women in tech" is just a giant fake shitshow put on by the industry to keep the feminazi quiet lmao

>go to kodewithklossy.com/ to check out if it's real
>website is another web 2.0 nightmare javascript botnet website that is completely blank unless you enable javascript

what did you expect?

>Image shows someone failing to use the terminal
>Pretending she is smart or involved in technology at all

She went to Gallatin School of Individual Learning where students "design their own interdisciplinary program that meets their specific interests and career goals."

Her only credential is being attractive.

Everything about this pisses me off.

Why are liberals still pretending that there aren't women in engineering and comp sci. It's so fucking retarded, it's a non-problem and all they are doing is essentially trying to saturate a market. The only reason these idiots focus on "coding" is because they think it's easy, they teach girls basic HTML and Python and then they congratulate themselves. Anyone idiot can learn the basics of a computer language, it's implementing the knowledge that is hard. A social media site is more than just HTML and CSS but these girls won't know that.

>Hands out shirts saying "like a kloss"

Holy fuck is that self congratulatory.

I wonder if they use Kodeblocks as their IDE :^)

>How does it feel knowing that women will soon be the majority of programmers?
How does it feel to be wrong.

Men are the better logicians, this has been proven over and over.
Women in coding is promoted for bulk/monkey code - the type of code that will be generated by AI in the very near future.

On the contrary to your assessment that programmers will be majority women, I assert that men will again become the majority.
Programming will become 'hard' again after AI can take care of the easy/busy work.

It's happened before and it'll happen again...
Ada Lovelace, et al.

Sorry, try again.

extreme outliers

feels good. more people knowing basic coding just means that good programmers will get more respect in society

>mfw still don't know if #kodewithklossy is a legit thing or a meme taken too far

I hope they're mostly Indian with cute feet

As long as I still have a job, I couldn't care less if there are a majority of guys or gals in the industry

>Men are the better logicians, this has been proven over and over.
If you believe this, you're certainly not one of the better logicians.

>Cute feet
What did you mean by this?

of course she can't code herself lol

where are the feet and how do we know that they're cute

Klossy is a genius who knows how to make monies tbqh

I'd fuck Klossy while she's in bed koding on her Macbook

It feels amazing because I will soon be the only programmer on earth knowing what quick sort is (and therefore the best programmer on earth).

is that kid vaping

>such feelings towards a 3D girl
Ew

Trenton from Mr. Robot lmao

If you look at the source you can see the site is made by some websitebuilder at wix.com.

>cd code
????????¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿????????

What's wrong with using "cd .."? I always see people here pointing that out.

Who is this? I feel like I've seen her before

Not even outliers, just what's expected from the statistics, a very few truly genius women. Also it's not hard to dominate the field when there are only two other programmers and zero actual hardware, and the only people who would even care or understand enough to notice are super smart already.

Trenton, From Mr Robot

Oh lol, I thought she was someone I went to school with. My b

Maybe you did??!?

How logical you are does not depend on gender, but on your personality. While it's true that there are more male Thinkers and more female Feelers, this is also largely the result of their environment, so by stumulating more women into programming, future generations might have more female Thinkers

Nothing but it can hardly be called programming

Lots of pain supporting crappy software

It can't be at all. It's just a navigation command, but maybe those fools that those little colored codes seem so smart that it was worth posting on #Instagram #KodingIsKool

Hmm yeah maybe. I asked because the background of that photo looks like my University.

>it's true that there are more male Thinkers and more female Feelers
This what it coems down to.

I don't at all dispute there can be talented female programmers.
I don't even dispute that a female could at any particular moment in time, be the /best/ programmer on earth.

I do however dispute that females will become the majority programmers, simply because no matter how silly the 'gender wars' get, AI will take over the majority of 'easy' programming leaving only hard problem where even under your admission, males will dominate (but of course females will exist, and again, might even at a particular moment be the best)

>AI will do X
No.

>coems
I can't believe I made this error.
Maybe females will be the best coders after all as maybe they're better at proofreading...

I hope they suck at their job

Well then, take a time machine back to 1970 where compilers where a lot simpler than they are now... (/non existent)

We're not talking about some silly siri/cortana/jarvis AI - we're just talking about intelligent macros in the 21st century.

>filename
kek haven't heard that one in awhile

A good manager can still organize any project so that you only need minimap coding skills to get anything done.

That one extremely complex thing that you dont trust anyone to actually do? You just hire a consulting firm you "advice you on". A firm you own, preferably.

>intelligent macros == AI
you retarded friend?

>"design their own interdisciplinary program that meets their specific interests and career goals."
hahahahhahaha

i want off this fucking ride..

>sudo incorrect password

Did she enter the wrong password 3 times or what is going on here.

SHE CANT EVEN FUCKING SUDO
HAHAHAHAHAHA

>Touch my first program...
Love Karlie Kloss Koding
the KKK never looked so good!

Exactly, she figured out "Wow, so I'm cute, but so are like millions of other girls out there, how can I stand out?" cd\sellshirts

I sent her this, she went online, saw it and went offline

savage. But deserved

>karly kike
>can't even change directories with the command line
Is there a way to use GCC to compile programs using a GUI app? I don't know how she could do it otherwise.

Wow, I thought I was the only person who hated the term "coders."

Don't worry, they'll double-think their way out of that one, maybe even triple-think if you keep trying.

>this is also largely the result of their environment
Source?

they should just clone Natalie Silvanovich a couple of million times

>thinking they care
>thinking normies will pause an intro video to read whats on a terminal
>thinking normies will even know what any of it means

A "coder" doesn't exist, it's not a job description or a major. The only thing that pisses me off more than coder is the term maker.

>mfw finally girls can spend all their life sitting in dark basements while i do management socializing my way to the top
feels good

Who gives a shit, even if by some miracle women would dominate the programming market, free software would be the same and that is the only thing that matters.

>free software matters

can someone explain this logic to me? I'm a software engineer with 5 years experience but this just flies over my head. Really advanced koding from kodie.

Nah, they will end up working in at a trendy startup with a big open work space like in the pic attached. Sure the startup will most likely fail in the first couple years, but hey that's the sacrifice you have to make being a professional Koder™ #LikeaKloss

Do you really think proprietary software is trustworthy? That government secrets and private data should just blindly put into the hands of these private companies to decide if they'll misuse it or not?

It's a coding tutorial, you learn to code by typing out what it tells you to.

kinda forced.

>and all they are doing is essentially trying to saturate a market.

Gee, I wonder who would want that.........

They may be the majority of code monkeys, not programmers though. I've never met a female "coder" who would actually have interest in programming outside of what's required for work.

that is the first thing that came to mind no lie

Except they won't. As (You) said in your subject fields: "girl coders"

coders =/= programmers

That page probably serves 10+ megabytes of JS just so she can have the bar on the left.

It's aways good to be a minority.
Special rights and no extra work.

>woman gets into tech
>starts a "coding for women" business
Everytime

>most girls
ftfy

The thing is you don't need to encourage women to get into tech. The low percentage that like it/are good at it don't need the incentive.

>women on team are 30+
>they are all competing for my attention
>randomly get homemade cookies and shit

Women get desperate as fuck once they hit the wall

more like
>good looking
>6'2
>wtf I'm a runway model now
>maybe I should make my own "brand"
>lets sell shit to wanna be programmer grlls cuz thats the current thing

HAHAHA

Women teams will be fired en masse once they reach companies with 90% female to 10% male ratio. Women literally get sidetracked with workplace drama the moment some guy shows up. Women in tech is a meme, and will be dead by 2050.

If somebody uses the word "coder" or "code" as a verb in a business setting I'm immediately on the defensive. It's almost exclusively used by some slick management-type who's trying to make my job sound cool so that I'm compelled to just go along with whatever he's saying. You get a ton of these in the startup market. "Oh hey user, you can do this, you can do that, because you're rockstar godlike ninja coder, right? We're all chill-ass bros here, after all!" Sure, after specification, an estimate, and proper scheduling.

Referring to programmers as "coders" cheapens our profession. It's like calling a construction worker a "hammerer" or calling a doctor a "pill slinger" or something.

>if you accidentally leave out a space or enter your password incorrectly two times in a row you are automatically branded a computer illiterate... if you're a woman that is
So guys... any hot dates lately?

>spotted the roastie

Doesn't matter, AI will cuck them out of their jobs and men will retake nursing for the patriarchy.

When someone repeats a mistake 3 times then just types garbage it fill in the spaces is, to me, the equivilant of someone saying "I can do something better than you" failing at it, then mumbling something about how it would have been if they did it correctly, and then yelling "SEE TOLD YOU!"
So yes. It makes her a worse human being.
But thats just my opinion.

They're showing off their 'hacking' skills

oh look I can change directory

cd ..
pwd
cd ..

look at me we teach l33t hackers

underrated

>It's like calling a construction worker a "hammerer" or calling a doctor a "pill slinger" or something.
those both sound pretty great, though.

These are the same people that will try to get free advice/support because "you're good with computers." They think this shit is magic and you either have the power or not. They don't realise it takes actual wisdom and thought to program/do IT. It takes actual work, not magic

I'm married

>pill slinger
I like it. Gonna call my doctor friend like that.

Why would I need to go on dates? Dates are for whores and lonely single people.

that's the thing. they're not teaching them shit. it's just a way for her to promote her brand and herself. she's a model. potentially the most useless and vain career path someone can choose. it hinges on nothing more but your looks. while she chose such a worthless career she's trying to preach to young girls that they should go into programming or other stem fields. the hypocrisy of this is hilarious.

my school also started doing a girls who code or some such shit program over the summer for high school girls. i haven't seen any nerdy girls in that group. it's all cheerleader looking bimbos and rabid leftist types with retarded haircuts and hair colors that just loiter around the building gossiping about what guys they want to fuck. it's just something for them to put on their college applications and nothing more.

the girls who code organization is also in fact started by a woman that is neither a programmer, nor did she major in STEM, but a fucking lawyer turned politician.

also, another interesting thing about girls who code:
>In 2012, Saujani founded Girls Who Code, a nonprofit organization which works to close the gender gap in technology.[16] In 2015, she collected a salary of $224,913 from the organization according to Internal Revenue Service filings.[17]

i'm sure karlie gets a similar kickback.