/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/JttUHDZ

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user was warned and still went ahead bought a piece of shit tablet • user can't stop buying comfy socks of the non-programming kind • user reviews a Trump LEGO mini figure has some fun with it gives MAGA hat to a LEGO nazi minifig • One year later and user still loves his KZ ATE-S Trump lego user still loves his Tenmak Pro • Xiaomi teams up with Philips again for another botnet lamp • user does a proper review of the OneOdio Studio Headphones "Good sound, very comfy, great noise cancelling. A little heavier than my usual headphone." • user warns against this fake Tamagotchi • user receives a dinged Firefly 6s from Gearbest • user posts his front door of shame from the chink shit happening of '14 • user shares some things he got • Get a good deal on some flashlights Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

gearbest.com/tv-box-mini-pc/pp_426056.html
gearbest.com/novelty-toys/pp_606385.html
gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_604986.html
gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_452989.html
gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_622577.html
gearbest.com/tablet-pcs/pp_505916.html
gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_632464.html
gearbest.com/car-decorations/pp_17765.html
gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_604985.html
gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_489746.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Gs1lDXGc5Ds
gearbest.com/earbud-headphones/pp_566702.html
gearbest.com/car-charger/pp_280751.html
aliexpress.com/item/Remax-Rm-610d-3-5mm-Plug-Earphone-In-Line-Control-Stereo-Headsets-In-Ear-Earphone-HiFi/32776959713.html
my.mixtape.moe/qdgbzg.mp3
youtube.com/watch?v=FXVLWeBQWrk
aliexpress.com/item/pls-no-exploderino/32784992617.html
s.aliexpress.com/BB3u6VBb
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who makes all the pics for these threads?

they are chink outsorced

If you're not going to do a proper thread with news then don't make one.

Can i dispute after i confirm order recieved on Aliexpress?

Copy pasta'd the gearbest coupons from the other thread:

Every single new Gearbest coupon today without referral links:
gearbest.com/tv-box-mini-pc/pp_426056.html
Original Xiaomi Mi TV Box - EU PLUG
Coupon: GBxiaomibox

gearbest.com/novelty-toys/pp_606385.html
Fidget spinner $1.99
Coupon: BUDRRE

gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_604986.html
Redmi Note 4 Golden 149.99
Coupon: NoteF4

XiaoMi Mi5 64GB: $205.99
Coupon: M64GB1

gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_622577.html
SUGAR F7 4G Smartphone - GLOBAL VERSION CHAMPAGNE $199.99
Coupon: SUGARs

gearbest.com/tablet-pcs/pp_505916.html
Cube iWork 12 191.69€
Coupon: Giwork12

gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_632464.html
LETV LeEco 2 X520 4G Phablet - GRAY: $139.99
Couipon: X520

gearbest.com/car-decorations/pp_17765.html
Non Slip Super Sticky PU Anti - Skidding Car Matt for Dashboard - BLACK: $0.10
Coupon: NSSTY

XiaoMi Mi5 64GB 4G Smartphone $204.99
Coupon: BVCKD

gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_604985.html
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 4G Phablet - GLOBAL VERSION GRAY $153.99
Coupon: NoteR1

gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_489746.html
Elephone S7 4G Phablet - 3GB RAM + 32GB ROM BLUE: $159.99
Coupon: MPS7

Yes

Can I find more reviews by the same seller on aliexpress?

you'll have to write a bot for that to browse through all reviews to find his.
implying his name is not set to anonymous.

I meant buyer, ofc. But yeah, rip, my hopes and dreams.

if you can click on his name you will see all the shit that he have bought
most people dont publish with their names thought

pls link the good review

>twink posts didn't made the news

>want chink iems
>they're all cord-over-your-ear models
jfc that really looks retarded irl

Don't have the link at hand now, sorry.

Rock Zircon

>caring what strangers who will see you for 2 seconds each day think of your IEMs
Never gonna make it

Only KZ makes those

>looks retarded.
no it doesnt.

what if i meet the love of my life in the library?

>going to the library
fucking hobo

If you ever decide to ask people how they met their partners, it's always through their friend networks. It's never chance encounters, that stuff remains in fiction.

I study there.

Just bought the flashlights, thanks OP. Been needing one for work.

Anybody bought the Xiaomi WOWSTICK?
Really considering it, but $30 is a bit much if it doesn't work as fast as I hope it does

what the hell is that

Automatic screwdriver

Is it wifi enabled? Does it have an app?

Don't say that user

No, you push the button and it turns

>for your favourite
what did the chinks mean by that?

>super awesome military flashlights down to 17$ from 100$!!!!
it's a fucking Q5

youtube.com/watch?v=Gs1lDXGc5Ds

Looks fantastic to me. Never considered the existence of a tool like this

Anyone else's payment not going through on Ali?

Didn't even work in Chrome, it just froze in the card verification page. Edge went through but
>muh service is currently unavailable

Has anyone got the "new" (don't know how much new) Hybrid Pro?
This one with graphene diaphragm.
gearbest.com/earbud-headphones/pp_566702.html

I just made an order using the app

Yes, I think sound is more neutral compared to regular hybrids so less bass there. Packing is more premium on pro.

Anyone bought any anal toys on AliExpress?

lol faggot
[spoiler]are you cute[/spoiler]

Why are there two threads?

Not worth because chinks doesn't even clone bad dragon toys.

Some retard made a thread but it was shit so RegularOP made a proper one

Because RegularOP forgot to make a new thread when the old one was cataloged, so a fag made a temporary thread

2real

Got two.
>pink plug 2,5cm
>purple finger toy 2cm
Both made of silicone.

Would it be hard making a script/whatever that dumps all the images from reviews on a certain item? A bit of searching leads me to think jquery would be a possibility?

I've only scraped stuff on html pages before, so this javascript shit is hurting my head.

>being this addicted to aliexpress reviews made by fat ruskies

P-pls, no bullying. I'm doing this for the community.

Just tried the app, worked flawlessly this time.

Are web browsers deprecated technology?

>Update for Mi MIX / Mi Note 2 / Mi 5s / Mi 5s Plus suspended for next 2 weeks due to Android 7.0 testing
Finally!

gearbest.com/car-charger/pp_280751.html

redpill me on this csg, how shit is the fm transmitter? I don't have an aux in my car.

>fat ruskies
>not checking the fitness clothing for SLAV SQUAT WOMEN STRONGK LIKE BEAR and brazilians in yoga pants

Best earphones other than VE Monks? WIth volume buttons and mic?

Thinking to order another pair as back up, but wondering if there's any better alternatives

Who cares now?
Android 7 is deprecated now.
You should bother with straight Oreo version if anything.
But I'm happy for you, don't think otherwise bro.

Zuk z2 doesn't have this problem.

Whats the point of an electric screwdriver?

aliexpress.com/item/Remax-Rm-610d-3-5mm-Plug-Earphone-In-Line-Control-Stereo-Headsets-In-Ear-Earphone-HiFi/32776959713.html

except they aren't all cord-over-ear models

Those are some fucking sick tights. I wonder how much they are and how bad I would look on them...

Because Zuk is dead already?

The adaptor for my headphones arrived so here are my findings of the aliexpress v-moda knockoff.

Using it doesn't seem to affect audio quality to the headphones, and the volume adjuster works well.

The microphone seems fairly clear and only picks up what is close to it, it is a little on the quiet side though and strangely my somake usb sound card cannot power it so I have to plug it directly into my sound card to record anything.

I recorded a microphone sample for you /csg/
my.mixtape.moe/qdgbzg.mp3

It has Android 7.1 since March.
Meanwhile xiamolards keep waiting for their broken updates.

Xiaomi Hybrid, top notch

Can we find this kind of shit,or similar, on aliexpress ?
It's a shopping cart opener we can easely take off

just insert a euro, you get it back when you are done shopping, it's literally free.

I think they're knockoffs printed with that one captain america movie villain's armor (I'm not Sup Forums so I can't remember his name.) Most of the chink tights are dirt cheap though. Like under 10$ a pair.

Why, so you can nick single pound coins at a time?

I search thing like this
youtube.com/watch?v=FXVLWeBQWrk

I want this because sometime that don"t work good and I don't want to lost an euro "again"
And it look nice

what does one gain by using this.

You can literally use any type of coin, my grandpa uses old belgian francs for it and it works.

Maybe he works for a grocery store and fucks keep pushing multiple carts together in the lot, or doesn't want to carry a coin around, or would rather just have his cart lock on his keys where he doesn't have to fish for coins out of his wallet.

The only point of that is to get people to return the carts. It saves time and doesn't defeat the purpose.

I have only seen whole-coin keychain tokens on alibaba, not aliexpress (like 5,000 pcs order lmao). Try ebay instead.

Time.

Yeah, aneros clone. Hard plastic and feels good in my anus. Especially while getting a blowjob

You can go to any shop that makes keys and ask them to make one of those for you.

What kitchen gadgets from chinkland are actually safe to use imported directly and not through paying for a western retail store's QC and lawyer protection?

thanks, how can you call this? because English is not my first language and it dosen"t help me for search

>staying with the stock rom
>on a chink phone
Just stop posting you child.

>n-no u
Xiaomitards, everyone.

Holocaust denial tool.

>doing console wars but with chink phones
You must be underage to care this much about this. Go neck yourself you pathetic bitch.

just different combinations/variations of:
shopping
cart
key
edc
tool
coin
keychain
lock
supermarket
market
grocery

and so on. It's trial and error and an intuitive understanding of how their engrish works.

>look mommy I posted it again :xDDD
Drink bleach you retarded shitstain.

europoor simulator

I'm not the one in here every day stinking this general up shouting "XIAOMI SHILL" at everyone. I don't even own a Xiaomi phone you fucking wank stain yet you flew right into it like a Sonypony would. You're a cancer on this board and I sincerely hope you die.

got some shit today
first of is...

A shitty blurry picture

I hope it is a camera.
You clearly need one.

Any good powerbanks around $10?

>he mad

ganzo g302 multitool.
feels good, heavy, blades are reasonably sharp, not leatherman sharp but it's cheaper so w/e. the belt holder has a small pocket inside it for the drivers so that's cool. i like it.

close up

yeah i don't know what's the deal with this camera. im using the stock galaxy s4 camera app so it might be screwing with the quality...

How does that compare to the real Leatherman? My brother got the real deal ages ago and his still function like new.

open it up nigga nobody can tell how shit you are at judging tool quality with it fucking closed

link pls

small correction: the model is ganzo 301-b

anyway, second thing is the 8Bitdo NES30 Pro Game Controller.
It has Xinput mode. and it felt great when playing Burnout Paradise. The analogs do the job, but they're not the best.
D-Pad is excellent, as most have said already. It's easy to double tap with it because the distance required for the finger to fully press it is minimal. It's clicky but not loud-clicky. I think it's not the best D-Pad for fighting games like SF because of all the circular motions required, and the cross shape can hurt your finger when trying to pull off circular motions.

Aside from that, the action buttons are fantastic, feel really great, the shoulder buttons are passable and it's size is perfect for travelling.

I like it. Feels good not to be chinked.

camera battery user here, I discharged and charged it again. This time it took 1870 mAh at 5v so it has 1260 mAh at 7.4v. close enough to the advertised 1300mAh.

aliexpress.com/item/pls-no-exploderino/32784992617.html

If the pictures I found on ebay are representative of it, I think you should know that the saw probably cuts on the pull stroke, not on the push stroke.

meh with my camera you wouldnt have been able to properly see it anywsy.

here is the link:
s.aliexpress.com/BB3u6VBb

Hard to say since i haven't putted it to the test yet, but it feels solid, it has a spring for the pliers and the tools themselves feature a lock mechanism that's kinda fancy.
it also smells nice...

Hello /csg/

What's the general consensus on the teclast x80, is it good enough for it's 80$ price tag?

The consensus is that there's this site called techtablets which does in depth reviews of tablets from our Chinese friends. You're more likely to get a sensible opinion there than from this cesspit.