Where were you when Corsair® unveiled the greatest computer chair of all time?

Where were you when Corsair® unveiled the greatest computer chair of all time?

>IKEA Markus fags BTFO

If only their embroidered logo was also RGB

>chair arms not at right height
>arching back away from chair back
>monitor not at appropriate eye level

Bitch may as well be sitting on a fucking stool

Ft. roller blade wheels for a smooooth ride as you reach for your fidget spinner or Mountain Dew®

Is it covered in the same shitty pleather as most gaming chairs? After a few months it's going to start shedding black dandruff.

This is bothering me as well. Do people just buy these chairs for the memes and looking cool or something?

Rollerblade wheels are objectively superior, though. Fuck you.

Who gives a fuck about 3D when you relax your arms after a fap session on our 4D arm rests. Unrivaled comfort.

mesh chairs are objectively better than any cushioned chairs

Says who? My brown and black DXRacer doesn't pill or lose fabric. Looks just the the day I bought except for a wicked scratch from when I was moving apartments. I abuse it too. Throw it around and bump into stuff and exceed the weight limit all the time(girlfriend sits on my lap. Weight is 250 and I'm 220).

what's a good chair for someone 6'0, 260lbs

>greatest computer chair of all time?
That would be the spare Ultrashield VS Halo I bolted wheels onto.

>Gaming chair
Just use a decent office chair with ergonomics rather than being charged for "gaybeing"

why you need lateral support for a chair?

all of these "racecar" chairs are trash, your best bet is to buy something cheaper and more comfy or take the plunge and get something in the Aeron class

source: i fell for the meme and bought a $400 Maxnomic and it's a piece of shit, as soon as i sat in it i realized that side bolsters on a computer chair are fucking retarded and uncomfortable. in fact sitting super straight up is the only position that is bearable and you don't have any room to deviate from it, im 5'10" 154lbs so it's not like im a big fatty trying to squeeze into a tiny chair, shit is just really really stupid design wise. do not recommend, i know you might be thinking "well i see them used at tournaments and by streamers so they cant be that bad!", dont fall for it

I've never used anything other than a wooden dining room chair for the last 10 years.

What am I missing out on? It's not like wheels do a lot of good on my carpet. I mean other than wheels... what else is there?

You didnt add a year count broseff
My Dx and the ones of friends all started losing the faux leather after 3 years.

Oh sorry Brodie I thought I had mentioned I've had mine for about 2 years now. 3 years ain't too bad. I only spent what 350 on the thing. I haven't seen an office chair last non-office usage for more than a few years at any price point. Crossing your legs, slouching, plopping in, leaning, etc... All puts hard wear on chairs. Can't imagine I'd believe anybody if they told me they have a sub 400$ chair last longer than 3-4 years in total. Light cracking or discoloration in leather isn't much. Excessive leaning or imbalance, peeling and dropping fabric/leather, failing hydraulics or springs poking through cushions etc...

Anyways I digress. Having my dx racer for almost 2 years now. I'm satisfied with what I spent. I hope it lasts another 2 years. Which with the way it looks nice ow it should. Fairly blemish and fade free.

Replied to wrong post lol

>he doesn't just have a big old armchair in front of his computer
>he doesn't have a mousepad taped to one of the armrests and keep his keyboard in his lap
>he isn't comfy

Go sell your products elsewhere Corsair.
Also I bet this shitty chair has RGB all over

>eh doesn't have RGB internals, monitor, mouse, mousepad, keyboard, headset, or even an RGB chair for a complete RGB experience

>another stupid rebranded racing chink chair all made in the same Chinese factory

Jesus fucking CHRIST STOP BEING RETARDED CONSUMERS

What are your favorite computer chairs Sup Forums?

>Rest your arms through time

>le gaymen products
You may leave.

>Skeleton
Pretty spooky desu

> our
cringe

so their advertising it too women? who is the degenerate in the chair with the tatoos like a lowlife pavement princess supposed to appeal too?

She's not even using the back support on her 1000$ chair

Looks like a baby seat. Fuck off Corsair, stop selling your shit here.

>tfw 6'8" 300 lbs
>tfw broken every chair ive ever used

see

I thought that was a guy

Is this a fucking man or woman?
looks like they shopped a woman's head into a man's body doesn't it?

wheelchairs look uncomfortable as fuck
I can't imagine being bound by one forever

Beta gaymer orbiters will worship anyone with a vagina.

Tough and mean looking women are hot.

>provides a steel skeleton
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DEFEAT THEM NOW