Sticker thread

sticker thread

only attention whores use them

>le i le use le loonix pls say sumthing bout it Xd

no one cares about your os or what shitty language you're writting your 'find max in array' in

this, i want nu-Sup Forums to leave

that's a dude, and stickers are for attention whores

>i hope some day I will call the atention of a cute nerd grill like in this pic with muh obscure loonix distribution and freedumb software stikers

fucking pathetic, just neck yourself

KYS

>he's so good with computers, he'll never ask me out...

>tfw

ur cute

oh shit there's actually more?

i got a few, they're really old, got these from the original /r9k/

i thought the first two was all there was, was she some attention whore or just someone from some robot's facebook?

I saw a girl from uni with a sticker from an obscure as shit band I listen to so that was cool, didn't talk because I'm gay as shit and she didn't have a sexy beard

she posted there once, her myspace got leaked and she deleted it and was never seen again

oh i see
>myspace
damn they're really that old

this is all i have

will save for posterity thanks

that's a man

I call bait

i remember when this was a sticker thread

the only stickers i ever put on a laptop were on the laptop i used throughout uni and internships, with each sticker corresponding to each institution. that was the only time i could ever justify it.

found one more

Are you the korean faggot from Sup Forums who keeps posting that tranny?

my 14 Y.O. niece/10

So... Is she a trap or just a mixed-race mutt? Half-Asian girls can look kinda dudeish

sh-shouldn't Sup Forums sell computer stickers
that'd be cool =(

positive it's a girl... forget her real name but it was a girl's name and she was 18-19 and had a artsy myspace page... all i know is she made a thread on /r9k/ asking for a looks rating/tips, someone found her myspace through the pic she posted, and then she freaked out and deleted the thread + her myspace

she was a meme for a while there, since she was sort of an ugly duckling yet cute, that's where "he's so ___, he'll never date me" came from

remove that nazi frog sticker

OMG, it's the racist nazi literally Hitler pepe the frog.

This is a hatecrime in 7 states

The only redeemable sticker is Marceline. Nothing else. When someone looks at this, they can barely make anything out. No difference from having no stickers at all. You barely tell anyone anything about you other than "Look at all of this random stuff haha."

Same here, but with the KS sticker. Everything else is meme shit that either gives people the indication you're an undesirable retard to be avoided, or you don't bring this laptop out in public which makes it even worse.

Bland.
But I like the aesthetic and dedication.
Build on it IMO.

I like your KS and NNTPchan sticker but what he hell have you done to that poor Bulbasaur?