Switch Windows?

I'm currently using Win10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB
any reason why I should switch to Win10 Enterprise 2015 LTSB N? I heard it's a lot better, and supports my card since It's AMD.

Other urls found in this thread:

datahoarder.eieidoh.net/msdn/
datahoarder.eieidoh.net/msdn/Windows 10/
reddit.com/r/opendirectories/comments/64d2n8/27tb_en_msdn_dump_all_microsoft_products_from_its/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

someone please

>using wannacry 10

i'm not a retard and don't download stupid shit so i'm fine

Just install windows 10 pro. You have access to GPO, you can make it just as good if not better than enterprise. Assuming it's just for home use.

lol you just got fucking trolled bitch.

>using pajeetos aka lunix

no.
Pro is a piece of shit that is so incredibly bloated, and has feature updates.
I don't want feature updates, LTSB is good because there's no cortana, apps, and it only gets security updates (for 10+ years)
>le funy trolld faic meme in 2017

What is CBB
What is appx

Do you know anything?

stop threadjacking you faggot, I already said I don't give a shit

the only difference is that you dont get windows media player and the codecs that come along with it. you also dont get the xbox shit. so cant really say its much better, but its just a bit more stripped down.

Wait does Win10 still have ads on its start menu? That's hysterical.

Install gentoo

So basically you have no clue what you're talking about, if you did, you would know it's related to what you said. But that's k, maybe google those things I said. Educate yourself

>appx
the shitty windows store
could literally give less of a shit about it
>CBB
I'm on 1607 build, retard.

Appx is not the windows store...lol.. You can remove every single "bloat" program on win10 with proper appx commands.

>I'm currently using Win10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB
where did you get it from

alright, but why would I want to do that when I get 1607 on LTSB without any of the shit by default? I don't get it, man.

Well let me ask you, where did you get your LTSB iso from?

spoonfeed:
datahoarder.eieidoh.net/msdn/
I verified the checksums are legit

I don't care if you validated the checksums or not in theory you can still fuck with something even if the checksum lines up. While this may be near impossible I would still never trust anything that's not from an official source. You can disregard this as paranoia if you want

It seems like a perfectly legit archive of everything on MSDN, but ok.

can't find ltsb

datahoarder.eieidoh.net/msdn/Windows 10/
user.....

I'm paranoid. One would assume if you're removing all the shit that bloats Win 10, by using Win 10 LTSB, you would assume you're also removing all that to remove the attack surface. And by using an external party you could be potentially increasing your attack surface. I'll leave it at though continue with the rest of the discussion

I get that, but AFAIK only major security research businesses have figured out how to do collision attacks against SHA1.
I highly doubt the reddit user who uploaded all of this did that.

nevermind I found it, but thx for the links, Been looking for ltsb for a while, also might try IOT industry!

Anything is possible. When you realize that, you should just always assume if it is possible that it is happening

btw, this still needs to be activated right?

link to the reddit user/thread?

Of course it needs to be activated.
also:
reddit.com/r/opendirectories/comments/64d2n8/27tb_en_msdn_dump_all_microsoft_products_from_its/

nice.