Nothing of value has been created by female pr–

>nothing of value has been created by female pr–

she doesn't qualify as female, she's an abomination

rude

he salty because girl has x1000 times bigger balls then him and actually does meaningful stuff instead of shitposting of chinese cartoon board

>anything of value
>Ars Technica has compared her to Aaron Swartz

Pick one.

She's still not going to fuck you.

she rapes elsevier and ton of other american cancer bitches though

who dis?

> >nothing of value has been created by female pr–

Literally who?

Creator of sci-hub

Oh shit! Scihub is fucking great.

are you implying she coded it herself? I want any proof she can code even 10 lines anywhere or talk about how to write script functions.

Not saying she cant, because she can, there are woman who do, but in this day and age with jews pushing their SJW stuff everywhere because they run the media we do have to be careful.

This

>sci-hub
>create by a woman
(((They))) want you to believe on this.

>being this mad that no one will fuck you

>has a degree in neuroscience
>hurr durr did she code herself, it was so hard for my little brain to grasp hello world i literally can't believe a girl can code a website

So you believe everything they say goy, oy vey dont forget the 6 gorillion holohoax we created so you will be guilted into supporting israel.

she looks like she smells like cat piss

>>has a degree in neuroscience
>>hurr durr did she code herself, it was so hard for my little brain to grasp hello world i literally can't believe a girl can code a website
so she doesnt have a degree in coding, can she also build furniture? Can she fix cars? so she can walk on water too???

wow way to give yoruself away for being a Jew. haha you people always say the dumbest things with no facts. Whenever anyone says anything with no facts, just bold proclamations like this... spoiler alert: its a jew.

>cyкa кaкoй жe ты дoлбoeб я выeбy oтpeзaннyю гoлoвy твoeй мaтepи пoкa твoй cын cмoтpит oжидaя cвoeй oчepeди
the amount of damage control you do to prevent your salty ass from exploding is really impressive

-une juice

To be fair, having a degree in anything doesn't mean she's a good programmer. Not that I care at all about some kid, scihub is great though.

This fucking shithole country. Waste the two home invaders and then the judge.

Or corn chips.

this

Females created everyone except gay butt babbies though.

At least post someone remotely relevant.

good

>op is not a fa-

>tfw you wouldn't be able to talk about how much you hate women on this cambodian knitting forum if it weren't for Grace Hopper

>girls can't be pro gam--

Oh wait, he has a penis.....

-blers

keep jewing with no facts, watching you torture yoruself when called out for what you are knowing we all see through you is pure bliss.

why are americans so dumb they pay up to 11k a shot for these people every moth or couple weeks to get hormone injections which are provided under healthcare?