How can men program well if they're constantly thinking about sex?

we sublimate our desires for sex into our code.
programming is actually quite erotic beneath the surface

Only shitskins and pubescent teens constantly think about sex.

masturbate until it goes away, even though its back 20 minutes later.

>Wake up at 5:00am
>Brew my black as black coffee
>Log into my company's VPN
>Get all of my work done by 10:00am
>Make breakfast
>Wife wakes up, we fuck and then she eats a cold breakfast while we lay in bed

Monday through Friday

I, too, also fuck my son's mother

That's a myth perpetuated by women

What is sex? What is food? What is sleeping?
I NEED TO FIGURE THIS VIRUS NO TIME FOR THAT

sadpanda

Chemical castration.

Acquire monitors ignore sex.

Acquire lunix distros
Ignore females

>not killing your own sex drive through overfapping in the morning

>overfapping
have you reached 5ghz yet?

I never think about sex though, where the fuck did you hear that we did?

how can women program well if they're constantly thinking about big fuckin shoes?

think I killed it desu

With a buttplug up my butt, I can sit in my chair and code for hours, occassionally jumping up and down on my fair for an extra something.

This (only the first part, WTF). Channel your energy into programming

will that lizard be my friden

By harnessing the power of boners to produce great works like the men who came before me have done

>implying men code well
Fun fact: In the original Tomb Raider game, Lara Croft's impressive rack was a programming error. They were supposed to be 75% smaller than what it was in the game, but they liked the look so much, they kept it in.

Actually in our time, trust me on this one, women are thinking more about sex than men. At least in Yurop.

Its women that base all their world around sex and relationship culture. Women wont like things unless it has sex and social power in it because it reinforces the culture they want OTHERS to live in. They want everyone else to be sex obsessed so they can rule that social space (otherwise they have no talent or skill to rule any field)

Everything produced by them or for them has to be about their fucking vaginal jew

Fap to superior reptiles obviously

>not crossdressing for more sexual desires to harvest for programming energy

>will that lizard be my friden
yes

what a shitty meme that one is

involve your fantasies in your code

I always call my main function that controls threads Mistress and the threads are obviously called slaves and every function they go to returns tributes

I take antidepressants, haven't had sexual thoughts in ages, don't feel like it.

The fact is we don't program well. That's why women are increasingly becoming the leaders in coding. We straight white males must accept our fate and move on to other technological fields while women take on the coding market and make all the relevant software thanks to their higher productivity. After all, it's a woman who took us to the moon and invented compilers. For the same reason, we must ban C and embrace Rust, the programming language for women that will become the new holy grail of programming.

If i don't program well I'll never get a good paying job and won't get any sex

medication

i look at picture of hot bitches i want to fuck and that motivates to program so i can be rich and fuck gold digger whores

Are we posting cute monitor lizards?

Monitors are the best lizards.

user knows

wow that sounds amazing

Yes

>Ban C
Sure thing rust shill

>Guy who only thinks about sex
>Women who only thinks about whether she looks prettier than Jenny in accounting

only men who have never had sex before think about sex constantly

these "men" make terrible programmers, and coincidentally, most programmers (either studying in university or employed) are virgins

Everything you see
You touch
You use
Is there because a MAN put it there

i usually use lewd names for my variables

Have sex, then afterwards program.

Sex is similar to an appetite and gets sated temporarily once your done. Give your partner a task to do after sex to keep them busy. Then go program.

What the hell, aren't these lizards dangerous? I thought you couldn't really tame them, they're probably just so fed that they become too lazy to care. I bet if they go hungry they'd try to eat you.

Monitors can be pretty docile, you might be thinking of komodos.

Ew no, Rust is such a gross language! It definitely doesn't emphasize my femininity, it actually oppresses me with its masculinity! Not to mention it is made by that Mozilla company that is bigoted and hates gays.
C is definitely more elegant and makes me feel more feminine, even if it is hardcore.
Ruby is the ideal language for girls though ;)

Real answers, women believe it because found men give easy sex.