/doge/

Remember me? Dogecoin? Four years ago, we used to have threads every few hours. Then I was worthless for four years. Though now a bunch of old altcoins are suddenly rising in price for some reason and I'm actually worth something again. Hope you haven't lost your wallet.dat! Wow! So rich! Such exchange.

Kotcoin when?

Shouldnt you be on /biz/

Fuck off back to

/doge/'s home has always been Sup Forums

I have 1.7 million doge, what do?

>tfw mined 10000 doge
>deleted them long time ago
Sorry Sup Forums

Time to buy that iMac you've always wanted

>Dogecoin

>>>/reddit/

The true roots are Sup Forums, doge sad you forgot

Is there any reason for them surging? wannacry authors filtering money through alt-coins?

They didn't make that much to have any real impact.

I sold all my dogecoin at the peak a few years back.
Got $200 out of the thing.

>tfw miss doge meme

I had 4.7m dogecoins
I've been trading them for other shit and basically losing them, but still got 0.6m dogecoins, worth something. But I'm not getting rid of these ones.
Also not getting rid of my 1 BTC, but I have a bunch of other shitty coins waiting for them to moon

Yeah but it was worth 5 times less a few weeks ago. It shot to the moon for some reason.

doge will now return in our time of need.

whatever happened to that zerocoin thing?

Best place to unload doge for Btc or USD?

Remember to report off-topic threads, or the 2011 24-hour cryptocurrency memecoin-of-the-week reddit spam will come back.

You can't fight prophecy

I have all my Doge on a laptop which is dead. My other laptop only has one 2.5 inch drive bay. I don't think it's a good idea to just swap it like that and run it. Maybe I'll try when I get a PC or something.

Even Apollo rockets had to come back from the moon, don't be too late

I have a couple of physical doge coins, where can I sell them?

I mined 4 million dogecoins with my GPU back around Christmas time in 2014 I think. I did it because of a thread in here shilling it when it was new.

Sold them when they were about 600 sat each. Made a few grand, but had I waited they would have been USD 6966 now.. Fuck.

Still happy about it. Thanks, Sup Forums.

WORLD PEACE S2 2023 HYPE

>3 MILLION DOGES
>1.8 BTC

THANKS CRYPSY

Good fuckin times I made like $800 with a single shitty graphics card mining the first week

>keeping your coins on exchanges

There are no downsides to memecoins