So, Tor is run by the CIA. While it's not directly backdoored...

So, Tor is run by the CIA. While it's not directly backdoored, and the CIA and the NSA are in a turf war with each other, it still doesn't feel comfortable to use it. So which technologies are redpilled? I2P? IPFS? Tox?
pando.com/2014/11/14/tor-smear/
pando.com/2015/03/01/internet-privacy-funded-by-spooks-a-brief-history-of-the-bbg/

>tox
lolno
>ipfs
if they made their dht not suck and stopped wasting time on ETH
>i2p
i2p is freedom

i2p is the only choice as of now, but GNUnet is our best bet on the long run. I suggest you read what GNUnet is about, it does takes all necessary measures to ensure privacy.

Tor + VPN

it was always obvious that tor was controlled by the "government"
>So which technologies are redpilled?
none, because if you tried to create a perfect darknet you'd be literally killed

i2p creators are probably alive.

Funding audits and setting up exit nodes aren't backdoors

>So which technologies are redpilled?
>redpilled
gtfo back to your containment cesspool

i already knew that, if you just learned that i feel sorry for you. i can tell something was fishy about it when they made a green earth icon and put one of those cartoon kids with a magnify glass.

wow didnt think of it that way

also i think im gullible for thinking my ex buys weed off tor, he gets it from another girl in california.

And yet with all the leaks, it has been confirmed to be still secure.
Firefox on the other hand isn't.

No, and the code isn't directly backdoored. That's the entire plan: the protocol in itself is safe, but there's only one implementation, and most users use the tor browser bundle. Whenever any questions arise, they can just point to the fact that the protocol in itself isn't backdoored. Read the articles I linked.

CIA just gave Tor project a million dollars.
That's all.
Why do you think Tor project is run by CIA?

The CIA have an interest in maintaining a secure communication protocol that's safe even from enemy state actors like china and russia.

You need to recall that the firefox exploits that we saw are all JS based.

The CIA can send a physical mail to protect their information from enemies. Why would the CIA run a project for it?

do you get free lunch too?

They don't run a project for it, they just send money to it so their agents can continue to use it.
All the while spitting out propaganda that Tor is unsafe.

? I hope so but "no.."

Because they use it...
Same as xen project

This is true. But the firefox codebase is extremely large and poorly maintained. You might trust the Tor project, but do you trust SJWzilla to find obscure zero-days if it takes away their time for diversity meetings and requires actual skill which they drove away?

>do you trust SJWzilla
Fuck no. Which is why the firefox in the tor browser bundle is a fork, and not maintained by sjwzilla.

tor is not controlled by the government. Its funded by the government but its decentralized and the only way to crack it would be to own at least a 3rd of the nodes.

TBB Firefox is Firefox ESR, an LTS release of Firefox. Tor project has a set of patches they apply to add Tor support and fix some issues, but it's still built on Firefox and receives all Firefox updates even if they're somewhat delayed.
see