newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA68F5BJ3521
frys.com/product/9121778?site=96premail052617
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You're gonna LOVE this!

I found an even better deal OP

amazon.com/dp/B01MG102SJ

Run it through PC part picker and compare the results, sweet treat

lel

this. off the top my head it doesn't look too bad considering it comes with an OS as well

Depends on how the rebate can be used. If it's one of those prepaid visas, then yes. Otherwise no.

prepaid visa with 4 month expiry

Go for it. Cheapest I could get it is this:
pcpartpicker.com/list/88J6gL

It's certainly not a bad one. If you were tech savvy you might want to build your own to get a overclockable 7700k, but they're not fantastic overclockers in the first place so the difference wouldn't be huge.

Fuck, I didn't notice it was a 7700 not a 7700k. You save like $20. Which is ok I guess.
pcpartpicker.com/list/zJfN4C

yish, won't find a better prebuilt than that.

That is actually a good deal if the rebate is legit.
A GTX 1080 normally costs $600.

Legit OS is nice. Mine are and it's comfy to know you're not botted.

Is this a good deal Sup Forums? The video card is a 750 Ti. Figure I can dump it on CL or Fleabay for $50 or so. Add an SSD and a hot 1070 and it'd be a pretty decent budget rig.

Legit pretty good price. I would still rather pick my own components, even if it meant paying more, but that's a good price and even better if you don't want to build.

I'd say it's a slickdeal. Ay lmao

prebuilt computers are terrible. you probably can get it cheaper if you build it yourself OP

>60603980
you'd have to get a new power supply as well, mobo and psu are the biggest short comings in a prebuilt after gpu. Would be cheaper to just build the same rig.

You'd need a new PSU. Dell Outlet is having a sale right now - 15% off XPS. You can get one with an i7 6700/8GB for $645. With the warranty, keyboard, mouse, wifi, bluetooth, and a PSU that can handle a 1070, I'd go that route.

>used no name 750 Ti
> can dump it on CL or Fleabay for $50

Good luck with that. You might find someone that stupid.

Apart from that, you're getting a "Nvidia GTX50Ti" according to that ad. (you) just added in a "7" for your own convenience.

Might want to take a look at something more like this:

- newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA68F5BJ3521

refurb Dell Precision T3500 Workstation Xeon W3690 Six Core 3.47Ghz 12GB 1TB Dual DVI Win 7 Pro $339 free shipping

You could budget a $200 or $250 GPU and still have a better machine for cheaper. Just keep the GPU that comes with it in a drawer as a backup since it's likely not worth any more than a "Nvidia GTX50Ti."

It can clock to 5.45ghz. A bad bin might get you 4.9.

Honestly, I usually shit all over people asking if so and so pre-built is a good option... then I recommend they go and build their own. But to tell you the truth, this is a pretty sweet damn deal. The case isn't that big of an eye-sore either. I say go for it if you really dislike the idea of building one yourself.

>16gb of ram

Also forgot to mention to make sure you wipe the drive/reformat, and start from scratch on the software side of things. There's going to be a shitload of bloatware.

>not doing a legit install with a $5 Chinese OEM key
You have to activate them by phone but it's my go to.

what's wrong with 16 gb of ram

>A GTX 1080 normally costs $600
They're under 500 now on amazon and newegg

IT'S A 8GB

>(you) just added in a "7" for your own convenience.

No, the full listing on the website says it's a 750.

frys.com/product/9121778?site=96premail052617

Hadn't seen that Dell before. I thought of skipping the pre-built route and doing a Ryzen build, but that sucker is pretty tempting.

Yeah. Dell tends to under-rate their PSUs a bit, but even the best are still only like 350W.

XPS comes with a 460W. It can be specced with a 1070 from the factory. I have an 8500 running a 7870 without a problem.

Sorry, I should have been more clear. I was referring to the run-of-the-mill OptiPlex but forgot specify.

There were a couple going for 350 this week.

Nah. You can build a better PC.

The RAM is going to be a bottleneck.

I think you can build this for about $1000-$1150. So it's not 2x the cost like they often are.
But you could build a PC with a better SSD and RAM than they use.
It's definitely not a z270 board with faster RAM and stuff. But I don't think the 7700 with 2400mhz RAM is going to bottleneck a 1080 in most cases.