A4-SFX v2

200€... Well...

What's that in real money?

Bout tree fiddy

>tfw I know Dan Hansen
>tfw I'll get one of these for $50

no you wont.

Fucking awesome! I can buy a case with extremely limited space, specific parts requirements, thermal limitations, and all for the low price of $200! Ah man I can't wait to jump on this great deal!

Fucking itx fags are the worst.

yeah dude why the fuck would anyone ever want to buy a laptop? Surely this trend of "compact computers" will fizzle out as quickly as it began.

>Still need a monitor/keyboard/mouse

Yup, great comparison :DD You are clevur :DD

I know it's stupid, but i'm genuinely hype. Despite my RVZ01 being a perfectly decent case. Well, it is a bit rough to work in.

Tempted to get an A4-SFX in silver

I like the idea of the Dan, but honestly if Silverstone announced a Aluminium version of the SG13 i'd go for that immediately.

DAN CASE THE WORLDS SMALLEST TOASTER EXPERIENCE BALMY 110 DEGREE TEMPS AND A SOOTHING 60 DECIBEL EXPERIENCE.

sort of want for a ryzen 1700 build

would make a qt little workstation

shame the only itx am4 boards are pretty bad right now.

Desperately waiting for x300 boards to drop, to be honest the estimated delivery is some time toward the end of the year, so plenty of time for them to arrive

i wanted to wait, i really do love itx but some of the deals earlier on this year were amazing so i ended up getting a atx 1700x bundle. maybe ill sell the case and motherboard later on when some good solutions come out but for now im fine

yup, still waiting for better ITX boards.

>ryzenberg
>no ecc support
>workstation

it does support ECC, shlomo. come up with another shilling point.

I was ready to pull the trigger on an 1800X setup just before the MemeRipper rumours/leaks started

Now I'll be choosing between it and Intel's new shit to replace my ageing work pc.

For non-work uses, a 1700 in a small itx build sounds comfy as fuck

>muh aluminum
why?

Not a 1700 on a cheap itx board with those micro psu and an m2 ssd for a tiny render node, repeat as necessary for work uses.

>brushed aluminum
>"industrial" design
disgusting

On the site it says that there is a black version.

>"industrial" design
I bet you like that shitty "80's beige" design...

and some fag will buy it

When does the cheap Chinese copy come already