Female developers

>walk on campus
>see advertising for FEMALE DEVELOPERS
How good are they Sup Forums?

imagine OP actually stopping to take a picture of this so he can whine about it to Sup Forums

>swift, nativescript, django, graphql, oauth2, mysql
>proprietary botnet apis
>walled garden download center

>android app
>no java,c++ or kotlin in sight
huh

They should call to Klossy

When did Django become bad? It's licensed with BSD license.

Taking all bets, folks! We've got two things for you to guess!

1. Will this company even finish developing its product?
2. If so, how many months/years will it be before they go out of business?

>GraphQL
Fucking disgusting. It matches what Facebook needs, but holy shit, if you're a "startup" and your "CTO" decides to use that shit, you should run as fast as you can.

botnet apis, meme apis, CIA N-word apis

Well, since the entire team is probably the executive/founder (has the vision), the Web developer (made the ad, printed and distributed it) and this developer (does all of the other stuff), I imagine the business itself has no expenses to speak of.

>who loves dogs
at least they got that right

cats are cancer

You know any woman who has proven her value as a programmer because of her work and not because >wE nEedZ FEmaLe ProgRAmmErS bCuZ wE toLerANt?
No?
There goes the answer to your question

>nascent and booming

Aren't those kind of mutually exclusive? If it's booming, isn't it already beyond nascency?

this is illegal in my country
you are not allowed to look for an employee with a specified gender

>Idea-gals

'murica

where you can only discriminate against women and not men no matter what

or apache attack helicopters

*imagines it*
*cringes*

This is also "illegal" in my country, but it still happens.

Based on the maps API requirement, it's probably like a dog walking business model - I imagine the CEO walks around pitching how great it would be to have an app that's like the Uber for dog walking, where walkers and owners can meet and discuss pricing for walking dogs and the walker's phone will track the path walked and all the money will be transferred through the company etc. Either that, or they're going to try that bullshit "get a puppy for a day" thing like Uber kittens, but complete shit because it's not a business model that would stand on its own.

Even if the first one comes out, it will fail almost instantly because people who walk dogs, and are good, don't have any need for an app like that - their time is pretty booked up with as much walking as they want to do. It's also going to be a legal nightmare when owners ask walkers to walk poorly trained dogs and somebody gets bit, then somebody gets bit and gets fucking rabies because the lazy fucking owner never took it to a vet and let it sit and bark in a cage all day.

Guarantee you they dont know Swift, NativeScript, Django, GraphQL, Oauth2, and Mysql enough to do anything useful

I mean really

the rules are different when you are looking at fucking independent contract work you dips

fuck off feminist

Contract work requires even more experience because you're largely self managed

This narrows it down even further

They won't even start his app, and they'll get one to three girls to 'evangelize' the stupid shit and two guys who actually know what they're doing to write it.

As an islamic male, i find this religious and sexist discriminative

Contact them and say you identify as female.

>2. If so, how many months/years will it be before they go out of business?
more like days/weeks

fuck of illiterate scum

first impressions: great so far

Has anyone ever raped and murdered a female developer? That'd show em. Fucking whores. And why don't rapists sodomise their victims 100% of the time? I mean you're raping them, may as well get some poop dick action. KILL NIGGERS AND FAGGOTS

>apply for job
>I identify as a woman

This is the new norm. Frameworks and Google make anyone a Kool Hip Koder.

...Till something goes wrong and they have no fucking clue because lol Frameworks just do everything senpai and realize they have shit for brains when it comes to actual problem solving and wifn08ioawehfnge8iohbng8iaefeni fucdkjfi9oweanjgp9oeanjgienkaylar

I hate this fucking field.

just claim you identify as female and walk in wearing a dress

They literally can't say no without being "transphobic".

I have a feeling this is some lonely faggot who "owns" a "business" and wants a nerdy gf. This is his plan to find one.

its not, he just listed all of them

Looks great so far. Can wait to see it fail.

It's not about the work, it's about filling a social agenda.

They only choose tech to bitch about it because it's the current trend and there's lots of money to go after.

I'm always impressed of how cucked white gringos are.

Civil war when?

no it's not

Hola lainchan no sabia que hablabas espaƱol

>...Till something goes wrong and they have no fucking clue because lol Frameworks just do everything senpai and realize they have shit for brains when it comes to actual problem solving and
Says the guy who can't reimplement printf

Its actually illegal to discriminate based on gender in the US as well, a guy could apply for that job get told no because he isn't female and then sue the shit out of them.

All the social media links on their site point to wix

>are you a male developer who loves getting paid

if this was printed there would be a firestorm

You tore it down, right?

isnt this discriminatory? i know the mens club at my uni was made to include trans and women

He *should* be able to, but no court would actually pay any attention to it.

Please let this be the 2017 version of Microsoft Dogs.

say nigger it's ok user

I say it all the time and I am liberal

It's not you fucking retard.

I work with a few, their level of incompetence is on par with males.

A good developer is a rare breed, independent of the vessel.

It is a startup company. They want a woman so they can pay her less. Their app is about dogs, so they think a dog lover will work for less.

Omg thanks guys I was about to send my sister to go give interview. I guess its worthless now.

Japanese game developers have plenty among them.

>wix website
>title is 'mysite'
EVERY.
FUCKING.
TIME.

ROOFU

S
At least G managed to finish the logo

Imagine the shitstorm if the title was 'Are you a male developer..'

>using reddit arrows irl
wtf are they doing

should be

Create a replica ad and put it underneath with the only difference being Male.

Bonus for creating more with different colour paper for non binary genders.

Then when they come and take it down make a complaint about how they dont respect diversity.

>le cringe
>>>/reddit/

Hard R, no less.

if a male applies for this position, and gets turned down for not being female, can they sue?

The first app you describe already exists but I can't remember the name. Iirc there's a "report card" for your dog at the end saying if it popped/peed and how long the walk was in distance

Title 7 only applies to business with over 15 employees. If you have less than that, feel free to say no niggers if you want.

>great opportunity to enhance your skills in the real life tech startup world
Aka you will work 60 hours a week while getting paid worse than a chinese kid sewing tshirts.

Pretty sure that's illegal

>work for massive multinational tech company
>has some women at our company organization bullshit
>oversee meeting once
>literally only secretaries and office managers

Put on a dress and some poorly applied makeup and apply as a trans-woman.

>Breed
Nice.

except usually when you get turned down they don't explicitly tell you why you idiot

oh shit... i was thinking of making a job post and say pajeets, blacks, spics, jews, and women should not apply

>poster literally says "WOMEN ONLY"

Well, what are you waiting for OP? Go and apply. Just make sure to dress up cute and show them how many different languages you've implemented fizzbuzz in, then they can't possibly turn you down.

nowhere on the sign does it mention any sort of pay. That is because there isn't any so this problem has fixed itself

>see advertising for FEMALE DEVELOPERS
Are they developing females?

1. yes
2. 5 weeks

>become tranny
>apply for job
>they can't reject you or you'll yell transphobia
>get job
>don't do shit all day
>they can't fire you or it's transphobia
>basically free money

What if you're hiring models, actors, strippers, lingerie sales, etc.?

models/actors are special, it's allowed to physically discriminate these

Who cares if the dev is male or female as long as they're good?

Fuck, sauce? I totally forgot the name

I still wonder how it is legal?

Modern society; where equality of outcome is more important than equality of opportunity.

No need to "become" a tranny, just identify yourself as a woman and call them names if they fucking dare to assume your gender

t. Non-binary intersex Apache attack helicopter

>Looking for a electrical engineer for a big home remodel project
>no niggers

What? Its independent contract work you dip

you're allowed to have criteria that are relevant to the position. You're not allowed to arbitrarily discriminate.

>print a sign just like that but with "male" instead of "female" and "[email protected]" instead of "miriam" on the email
>stick it right next to that one
>watch femnazis take it down
>call principal and claim not fair cause "muh rights too"
>enjoy femnazis raging
do it motherfucker!

Thank you so much, user

Double standards. 2 girls stripped a boy butt naked (all under 18) and recorded it on video. They got a slap on a wrist and were not persecuted. Now if it were 2 guys stripped a girl and recorded it on video (all under 18), the guys would be sent straight to juvie till they are 18, maybe do 8 more years in jail, and be labeled a pedophile for the rest of their lives.

>black person applies for the job
>tell them you don't hire ``n*ggers"
>get sued for hate speech

Yes you are. Look up how anti discrimination laws work you idiot. You can legally discriminate for any reason you want.

Report discriminatory advert to authorities immediately

Nothing would happen because what they are doing is perfectly legal.

I know one. She's a Pajeette bit she did a nice job.

I imagine you shitposting in consumer threads unironically and passionately.

not in glorious EU. You can only discriminate on factors relevant to the work content here. Gender/sex has nothing to do with dev work so not allowed. At most they could pull it off if the workplace was an all-girls college from the 50s or so where nothing with a dick is allowed inside or something like that.

>cut out your adams apple
>shave your jaw bones
>chop your dick off
>etc...
>apply for job
>blow the boss
>get hired
>do nothing
>blow the boss again
>don't get fired
>congrats, you're a woman

They're highly likely on par

>get sued
what, did the nigger record the conversation or something?