Show me trains and metros in your cunt Sup Forums

Show me trains and metros in your cunt Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-35725299
youtu.be/xp-b4Ce4Mf4
youtube.com/watch?v=emO3JmgiaRc
youtube.com/watch?v=n7dPZfr1-P0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>trains

just get a car like a normal human being.

Train thread, best thread

Sorry, you're going to have to be obvious with me. I sometimes have a hard time telling ironic american attitudes from actual fuckwittery.

it was "actual fuckwittery"

come on lad america has a rich history of trains

HAHAHA MAGLEV HAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHA

Mexico City Metro

Sub Urban train from Mexico City to Estate of Mexico

El Chepe line Chihuahua - Pacific
The last passenger train

con respeto pero que pobre se ve

Welcome to North East England, where it's still twenty years ago.

Non existent

Also, these.

bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-35725299

TL;DR: We sold these pieces of shit to fucking Iran and even they gave up on them years ago.

Ride this bitch all the way to Gamestop

After Pokemon X&Y came out there were tons of Asian girls with 3DSs everywhere.

wtf is that shit?

Looks like a trolebus

A

FUCKING

BUS

Haven't seen a trolleybus in you life, kid?

At least they work.

Russia looks like a very miserable place.

DELETE THIS THREAD IMMEDIATELY

Nah. We just support your ignorance by posting the photos which correspond with your exceptions of Russia being grey and depressive.

riiiiight
who do you want to trick hohol?

Are you suggesting this is a poor man's solution? We have rail, we also have trolleybuses. It's about the best tool for the job.

He mocks it for being an old model trolleybus.

and all this depressing ugly shit is to make us believe, your cunt is depressing shithole indeed, deal with it

Here, the train often goes under the name "SJ Regionaltåg", they are owned by SJ (state company)

Moscow has the biggest trolleybus system in the world

I just check your weather.

my regional train

Local train "Krösatåg"

Metro systems make me moist. I hate how most US cities have shit public transit.

And they will continue to because, without public transit, people spread out further and further because they have to drive anyway.

our modern trains suck

Train that goes to Denmark "Öresundståg"

badass nice train

That looks like the trains I saw when I was in India.

LIMBURG

D1... Sweet childhood memories.
How beautiful it sounds.

Steam engines are actually making a comeback because the lower price of coal.
youtu.be/xp-b4Ce4Mf4

Awful to ride with t b h

We are on the same level as india when it comes to trains

thats awesome but it looks incredibly out of place alongside the highway

Autism: The thread

narrow gauge designed to carry wood, now it gives some rides for turists
youtube.com/watch?v=emO3JmgiaRc

>Invent trains
>Have the worst train network on earth

YOU JUST CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

I'd imagine it causes slowdowns. Would love to see the Santa Fe. Apparently it is Amtrac too.

Average chinese train. Runs at 300 kph.

t. chinese export promoting officer

You need trains. We have them cheap.

fuck you ping-pong
what you think about that?

chinese hsr is nice but you shouldn't sell more tivkets than you have seats because standing for 3hours cramped in a carriage with 200 other chinks is pretty shitty desu

rude

Your post made me dehydrated.

Here's some clips of the metro
youtube.com/watch?v=n7dPZfr1-P0

>dat M100 acceleration whine

infidel i regret to inform you that Libya has no trains :(

no even joking

I've never been on a train before, what's it like?

If I were into trains i'd probably masturbate to that desu

Many stations have mini-museums of the things they dug up while digging the tunnels

Classy.

comfy

Well for Inter-city we have Amtrak
This is the 1st class Acela Express, it runs from Boston to NYC at like 100+MPH

Regular coach class it runs in every state except Wyoming, South Dakota, Alaska and Hawaii
Cheapest way to travel long-distance

Some routes have viewing cars which are pretty sweet, but not every route has it.

We don't really do inter-city trains (at least not anymore). Major cities all have metro systems though, and there's some tourism trains in the rocky mountains.

Vancouver skytrain here.

This is what the seats are like in coach class, they are still comfier than Airplanes although it's pretty shit. Mostly just watch movies on your computer.

This is the Downeaster, it runs from Boston to Brunswick and Freeport Maine, also stops at a NH college. It's technically separate from Amtrak because Amtrak doesn't own the rails, they are renting them. But the station and trains have the Amtrak logo. They run all day long for commuters.

Here is luxury tourism train.

getting an amtrak across america must be comfy

Business class has super comfy seats but it's not really worth the extra cost IMO

Guatemalan batman is poor.

It looks like a Loony Toon character that got pinned down on the back side, but it's momentum is causing it to keep stretching forward like rubber before snapping back

Chicago's METRA, aka "El" (short for Elevated) runs above the streets and is a great way to travel the city, better than the buses. There's a train stop built into O'Hare airport so you can get off your plane and onto a train.

The Chicago-DC line is beautiful it goes through West Virginia mountains and it's jaw dropping

isn't city transport filled with wurll star?

Not a train picture, but I need to show you all the glory of the current Boston metro system

Miami metro rail "people mover" goes all along the SE coast

Not necessarily. Buses to an extent but intracity trains are mixed with plenty of white collar riders and thicc hijabis

New Jersey Transit is a really nice rail system. It's expensive, but very luxurious.

The chairs are so much nicer than any other rail system I've been on, the ride very smooth too. Cars are double-decker and it's just so fucking nice to sink into those giant chairs and watch the trees go by.

R A R E
A
R
E