Which one of you really made this?

Which one of you really made this?

Other urls found in this thread:

cubesinspace.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

me

I did!

Yeah, that thing looks like it's going to fall apart just from the vibrations.
Good luck getting usable test data, pajeet. Bet his shit breaks halfway to orbit.

let's see you do better user, even if he fails he can learn how to improve

Looks like the antenna has some massive gain. I'm sure it's using ECC memory and the CPU and other components are resistant to radiation too.

He just made the box the satellite sits in.

What's the matter, angry Pajeet?

Shit like this comes up all the fucking time, 17 year old "figures out a super fast way to charge a battery!" and it's just using a fucking super cap, it's fucking nothing, it's unstable and there's a reason we don't do it.

I hope the kid goes far, but doing stupid shit like this is just going to inflate his ego.

>Rifarh Shaarook
You LITERALLY can't make this shit up

Not me.

NASA approves it. Must be more capable than all the burgershit that's made in China.

I don't get it. I've been reading about this and did he literally just 3D-printed a box? Is this really the state of NASA or am I not getting something?

Wake me up when he invents something that cleans up those godforsaken pig-carrying-dead-baby-designated-shitting streets.

He better have AT LEAST 2 operating systems to negate random charged particles fucking his OS up.

You can send 64g in space for pocket money and I'm sure NASA would love to get some good press for this. That's always what "teenage geniuses endorsed by Big People" is about.

Damn I bet she soldered the CPU and everything

what if i make a robot that eats shit and uses it to fuel itself to eat more shit? basically it'd be the average Sup Forums poster in mechanical format.

India superpower 2020

>3D-printed a box
Most probably. Moon is also sattelite and it's just a big rock.

i can make this shit on the street

Why this is so sexy?

It's not, you're just autistic

Smug pepe's face should be replaced with this guy's face

>even if he fails he can learn how to improve
That isn't how space exploration works you maximum faggot.

Doesn't India have it's own space program now? Why are they still relying on NASA to do anything worth while?

I need a quick rundown on this guy.

Pretty sure the lightest sattelite is astronaut shit or some random screw

it was a youth design competition, give him a break

>poo men
>space program

they cant even stop shitting on the streets, they will never have a space program

There is a competition called cubes in space cubesinspace.com/ which is essentially a novelty science project for teenages where you design an experiment to fit in a 4x4cm cube that they will fly through space for about 5 minutes.
his was one of the designs chosen. strangely enough information on the actual details of the various "experiments" is incredibly vague and unavailable online

"lightest satellite"
science fair cube project in a

Fool. They've been launching satellites into space on an almost weekly basis for 20 years. Not to mention that they've been a nuclear power for a long time but that's another story.

>No radiation hardening
>sending to outer space

TOP KEK