/dpt/ - Daily Programming Thread

old: What are you working on, Sup Forums?

>inb4 anime

Swear fealty to the anime and embrace the anime era, it will come soon.

kys pedo

Anime is the fundamental part of imageboard culture and being disgraceful to the anime must be a punishable offence.

nice, m8!

DDDDDDDDDDDDD IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII DDDDDDDDDDDDD
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
DDD DDDD IIII DDD DDDD
DDD DDD IIII DDD DDD
DDD DDD IIII DDD DDD
DDD DDD IIII DDD DDD
DDD DDD IIII DDD DDD
DDD DDD IIII DDD DDD
DDD DDDD IIII DDD DDDD
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
DDDDDDDDDDDDD IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII DDDDDDDDDDDDD

... you anime fags think you could get away from me?

Go to this anime friendly thread instead ^.^

Just stop posting and embrace the anime era, it will come soon.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF UUU UUU CCCCCCCCCC KKK KKKK
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF UUU UUU CCCCCCCCCCCCCC KKK KKKK
FFF UUU UUU CCCC CCCC KKK KKKK
FFF UUU UUU CCC CCC KKK KKKK
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF UUU UUU CCC KKKKKKKK
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF UUU UUU CCC KKKKKKKK
FFF UUU UUU CCC KKK KKKK
FFF UUU UUU CCC CCC KKK KKKK
FFF UUUU UUUU CCCC CCCC KKK KKKK
FFF UUUUUUUUUUUUUU CCCCCCCCCCCCCC KKK KKKK
FFF UUUUUUUUUU CCCCCCCCCC KKK KKKK

NNN NNN OOOOOOOOOO
NNNN NNN OOOOOOOOOOOOOO
NNNNN NNN OOOO OOOO
NNNNNNN NNN OOO OOO
NNN NNNNN NNN OOO OOO
NNN NNNN NNN OOO OOO
NNN NNNNN NNN OOO OOO
NNN NNNNNNN OOO OOO
NNN NNNNN OOOO OOOO
NNN NNNN OOOOOOOOOOOOOO
NNN NNN OOOOOOOOOO

Don't send them there, it was fine without them!
Shit!

>mfw one anime fag in denial killed dpt
what else can you expect from delusional pedo

I really don't understand their motivation. Why are they on an anime site yet they despise anime fans? Why are they wasting their life away arguing with anime fans?

Why would they not go on any myriad of other sites that better suit their interests?

hello redit

Just in case it didn't get through your thick head, you're the one killing the thread with your incessant spamming. At this point, once could just post an innocuous image and kill the thread by summoning you. This reminds me two particular characters, barneyfag from Sup Forums and that anti-crack faggot from Sup Forums.

why would a pedo post in programming thread? don't you have some tor website to post to? you are disgusting and nobody likes you, no wonder you succumb to pedo cartoons

Swear fealty to the anime and embrace the anime era, it will come soon.

this is the website, faggot
go to reddit instead, I hear that it's much more productive there and fit for someone like you who has some sort of irrational hatred (stemming from insecurity) of anime

Either I could have killed the thread or I could have let them kill the thread. The difference between us is that if I kill the thread, I deny them the satisfaction of killing the thread and thereby reduce the likelihood they'll come back in the future, whereas I derive no satisfaction from killing the thread, and therefore am unlikely to come back in the future regardless.

So when will you stop having to kill the thread? When will you be satisfied that your enemies have been defeated?

You guys are fucking new fags if you keep feeding the troll and giving him (You)s. Just ignore him.

Just stop posting and embrace the anime era, it will come soon.

>So when will you stop having to kill the thread? When will you be satisfied that your enemies have been defeated?
When they have been.
AKA now, if you've seen the other thread.

Sup Forums - Technology
DAILY PROGRAMMING THREAD
Your spam posts have nothing to do with technology or programming and you should feel bad.

>I kill the thread
and harbor hatred from people who are neutral about the situation towards people who are vocally against anime. You're being counterproductive here, retard. Besides, most of that shit has been mostly harmless. I's been fucking ages that /dpt/ has been using Yuki as the OP image.

you pedos sure got out of hand. try to guilt-blame me on hating pedos? how fucked in the head are you? i wonder if your parents know you are a pedophile

I really don't understand their motivation. Why are they on an anime site yet they despise anime fans? Why are they wasting their life away arguing with anime fans?

And you're not letting any programming discussion flourish by disproportionately responding to innocuous posts by spamming the fuck out of the thread.

>and harbor hatred from people who are neutral about the situation towards people who are vocally against anime. You're being counterproductive here, retard.
It won't matter as long as they don't come back.
>Besides, most of that shit has been mostly harmless.
I delivered the finishing blow, but not before they shit up a thread and a half with their garbage. I'd hardly call that "harmless."
>I's been fucking ages that /dpt/ has been using Yuki as the OP image.
That's irrelevant.