President Facebook

It's November 2020. After a tough election campaign, Zuckerberg won!

Yes, President Facebook is going to happen.

How does that make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5uC4AUyju7k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't care anymore. We had WWE hall of famer + barber.

Better than Drumpf.

>not american
>not using fecesbook

Not a single fuck will be given that day. Enjoy your surveillance and immigrants btw. Next time maybe you vote on someone who is not a kike or a kike lackey. inb4 Sup Forums

>>not american
>>not using fecesbook

Russki?

How do you feel about the (((oligarchs))) running your country?

MURICA

Kill every Facebook competition and ISPs have to prefer Facebook traffic

Facebook's new personal assistant "FB Home", every citizen is required to own one for spying purposes

If this happens you burgers will absolutely have to change your name to the United States of Memerica.

LE ORANGE MAN DRUMPF

>supreme sperg with an ugly chink wife
>having any chance at winning

Have you seen him actually speaking in public? Even Marco Rubio dispelling fictions is more convincing.

Do you think that everyone who isn't American, doesn't use Facebook and speaks English is Russian?

Yeah, he's cringe-tier. Voting for him would make you feel like having a convicted pedophile friend.

How do you feel about the (((deep state))) running your country?

>le ebin russi boogeyman

No, I'm from a non-cucked country. Neither you or Ivan can say the same.

For Muricuns only a few countries exist on the planet.

That's the extent of their geographical knowledge.

Trump is bad, let elect a kike instead - American

Say it with me:

Z U C K 2 0 2 0

Shit, forgot pic. Neet: the president.

Manlets, when will they learn?

The country will become a megacorp heaven and offically cyberpunk.
While other countries will become one authoritarian big brother.
How can we be free?

zuckerberg has the charisma of the average Sup Forums user in addition to having creepy soulless eyes

say what you want about drunmpfff but he has a sense of showmanship

Oligarchs in American translates like establishment

how do you feel about russian hackers sniffing your backdoor and penetrating it

wtf i love zuck now

>Literal e-celebs and kike CEOs are the POTUS now
Meme country

Can I run for preaident? I'm a big meme.

very good

He's taller than me

>some newspaper writes an article hypotizing(not even confirming) a Zuckerberg campaign
>he is the president
Logic and reading comprehension don't seem to be your strong suits, Achmed.

Are you assblasted that I called your meme president an e-celeb? Please do tell me, weren't you alt-righters against the kikes? How much Sup Forums had fuck up to elect a Semite?

Better than Drumpf and Shillary.

>Trump
>e-celebs

This

You are out of your mind if you think Zuckerberg would be better than Trump. Trump could be a populist en he won't what he said in his campaign, he will do things that his supporters won't like, etc. That's what happen with every president in the history. But Zuckerberg as a president would be a nightmare for freedom of speech, if you think the political correctness has reached it's limits wait for facebook boy take the govermernt... It will be all day "refugees welcome", "we are all citizens of the world", "diversity" and stupid facebook campaigns all day. Also he would merge his facebook shit with the intelligence agencies (more) and all of you edgy kids that post racist post here will be put in re-education centers where you will learn to love diversity.

>edgy kids that post racist post here will be put in re-education centers where you will learn to love diversity.

good, now I support Zuckerberg.

You are a faggot and a traitor to your country.

That's the point retard, commies want to ruin their countries to a point where people won't have the luxury to care whether if a communist regime gets installed or not.

>muh traitor
Just look at Brazil. They're all different races but it works fine.

>But terrorists are coming to our country!1!1!1!1
Reminder : I don't support radical slam. I just support equality and diversity.

>Trump
>e-celeb
Again, it looks to me you aren't the brightest one, Mehmet

Treason is a very serious crime.

>Brazil
>works fine

>Brazil
>works fine
(You)

>Just look at Brazil. They're all different races but it works fine

>Repeating yourself twice
Kek.

Also yes, he have become an e-celeb because of his controversial statements and general personality. Social media itself costed the election to Shillary.

At least they don't have a racial conflict problem.

> President Trump rounded out his first foreign trip since taking office by joining other G7 leaders as they walked the streets of Taormina, Sicily.

> There was just one difference: as the leaders of the UK, France, Germany, Italy, Canada, and Japan walked on foot, Trump followed in a golf cart, The Times of London reported on Saturday.

> “They walked the 700 yards from the traditional G7 group photo, taken at a Greek amphitheatre, to a piazza in the hilltop town, but Mr Trump stayed behind until he could take a seat in the electric vehicle,” The Times reported.

>economy in ruins
>at least they have diversity!

There are faggots here with desire to race mix with disgusting asians. Yellow fever is white genocide.

>Memerica

I like it

>700 yards
That's a big number

What website do you think you're posting on?

That's no excuse for being a race traitor.

Using a website which is run by Japanese
>Yellow fever is white genocide!!!

this guy lives in a bubble filled with "yes" men. His perspective on life isn't grounded in any reality, and he will be in for a rude awakening if he tries to run.

>3 rounds of captcha

you're on a thai clarinet-enthusist website...

Your ancestors worked hard to fight for the best genetics, why would you kill eons of purity by mixing with someone who isn't your race. Japan got one thing right, you're considered a traitor for mixing with someone who isn't a native japanese.

>Japan got one thing right, you're considered a traitor for mixing with someone who isn't a native japanese.

>>>/2ch/

Japaneses irl are not stormfag.

As an american id leave the country, he gives enough zucc on fb so id hate to imagine what the real world would be like.

Many of the older japanese are still extremely conservative.

>implying
youtube.com/watch?v=5uC4AUyju7k

I admire the unique culture and lament its inevitable decline through forced immigration and multiculturalism, but I also know that YOU know these guys are a radical minority in Japan. They bring a lot of shame to their fellow nips.

They're also not reproducing because their society is too repressed and self-cucked, so it's their own stubbornness and unwillingness to change that will be their own downfall.

There's gotta be a line between the cucks and stormfags, but fuck if I know where that line is. Don't forget to smash that upvote button

>They bring a lot of shame to their fellow nips.
you wish faggot

This is what I get for replying to a shitposter. Your salt did chub me up a little, so it wasn't a total loss

The empire of japan is rising again, back to when even hitler admired them. Soon, the race traitors and mixers that live in japan will be purged so japanese can remain strong. Anime needs to start letting weebs know race mixing is not okay, that's one of the biggest sources of yellow fever despite being a fine source of animation otherwise.

A Jew will never be president

>How do you feel about the (((oligarchs))) running your country?
the real russian oligarchs live in the UK, and can't go back to russia, before they face jailtime and prolly would get killed by putin

nice try, though.

Hide behind a Onion or in I2P!!!!

>eurocuck cant into imperial units

Not happening
He isn't Christian and he is not charismatic. Oprah is much more likely. Even Kanye is more likely

So you support for every race to exist in it's own without mixing, right?

Everyone in this thread seems to have forgotten that this coward is still avoiding Hawaii because he pissed off all the native Hawaiians and he is still building a wall in Hawaii which ruins the ocean view for the natives and other shit that would have never happened had he never moved to Hawaii.

The (overwhelmingly Jewish) oligarchs are Putin's buddies and the richest people in Russia.

>At least they don't have a racial conflict problem.

I dislike Trump quite a bit myself and I must say, I'd take 8 years of that old man over 1 day of this guy, this son of satan.

>(overwhelmingly Jewish)
Not (((overwhelmingly Jewish)))

Many of them are Jewish and they are the real people in control of Russia.

We don't have shitty neighborhoods that are almost exclusively populated by one race or another.
We don't have specific racial groups making protests. Our shittiest favelas have as much German descendents, Italian descendants and shitskins as they have black people. And there is very little actual racism going on over here, but good luck making a sjw understand that.

>And there is very little actual racism going on over here

I doubt it would happen, but he seems like he genuinely means well and wants the best for people. He just comes across as kind of naive and idealistic and like he can be manipulated to allow really terrible things to happen under false pretenses.

turn off your piss filter before posting

i don't wanna be part of that race anymore

>he seems like he genuinely means well and wants the best for people
No just no, Zuckerberg is a psychopath

Trump is just the living embodiment of Amerisharts, no wonder they love him so much

>They trust me
>Dumb fucks

>Just look at Brazil. They're all different races but it works fine.

Isn't facebook actually losing users? It will still be around for a while, but it certainly isn't the "hot" normie thing anymore.

user, I...

Yes soon it will follow the MySpace and become irrelevant

Murderous.

lmao this will never happen

He does seem to be the awkward type. Trump at least was pretty comfy trashing bush and co on stage. Idk if zuck really would manage to hold up against him.

oh yeah, forgot to mention this:

Go back to your containment board. adding on, even liberals hate zuckerberg for what he did in hawaii. conservatives obviously won't agree with his policies too.

Top fuckin kek. Trump is going to destroy whatever globalist funded liberal puppet the democrats run in 2020. And someone in Trump's circle will win in 2024. It's inevitable. Now shut up and let us make America great again, pussy

>equality and diversity

>Trump is going to destroy
US reputation. At least he shitted in your mouth and few libcucks have to smell it.

better than hillary or trump tbch

Bernie for 2020

There are four countries in the world: America, Europe, Russia and Vagina.