/afr/ican general

Hello.

No

I AM A MOOR THEREFORE I AM AFRICAN YOU SLAVE RAPE BABY

That's cool

Nigeria is currently the most based African country, but Botswana has more potential on the world stage as it stands currently.

the botswana population is far too small for them to have an impact globally, also they're landlocked.

*woof woof*

This dog lays down on your bed, and motions you to come give it comfort?

What do you do?

>white people with dread.jpg

What the actual fuck?!

Guys I have told several people from my class that I'm from the separist nation of Somaliland and not Somalia. Next week I will go to this birthday party where the birthday girl's Somali friends will be there. 100 % she will mention Somaliland since she is a Africaphile... What do? I'm Warsangeli btw so I will look even more retarded shilling for Isaaqland.... Goddamn wallahi :'(((((((

Nacaas senpai why would you Shill for such an illegitimate state? United Somalia or bust m8

That's where my family lives - Hargeisa. Even bought a flag. I just told people I'm from the north and they try to create their own country, now people think I'm a Kurd or something

Is it ISIS related?

Literally no one recognizes Somaliland but good luck I guess. Hargeisa is a nice city I admit.

How's the non-fast going?

I don't even care about Somaliland tb.h. I only shill for Maakhir State now.

Somaliland is not a country

Quite fine sort of. The Muslims don't seem to care, but this one dude is quite disappointed I can tell. Thought I was a good Muslim and shit. Family is chill, but will pretend to fast when visiting my grandma. Hbu?

I'm having to fake it, sneaking in drinks every hour, and only eating once a day. My Friends are unironically fasting and trying to be as "pious" as possible. Fucking hypocrites. the senpaitachi are very suspicious about my light iftar tho.

Delete your account.

They fucked up my beautiful Farnese....

Hmmmm?

Just tell them you don't want to. What would happen? My mother sometimes tell me to at least try it once, but I always say no. Father doesn't fast neither does my little sister so i'm not alone thankfully. Damn if my father was as religious as my mom I would probably have to do the same as you

Gonna read something boring... Will be back in an hour............ Keep it alive

How about you just stop eating and drinking you fatty

The senpai here are quite conserviate when it comes to fasting. There's no way I could say no like you do without someone losing their shit. Faking it is just convenient for both of us sxb. They tell me to do salat but I always weasel out if it but Ramadan is too big for me to skip.

Damn, salat... Haven't prayed seriously since I was like 11. In Somalia I prayed like 3 1/2 times (stayed for a month). Either my fanily back home is chill too or they trash talked me behind my back, calling me Danish and not a true Somali. Hmmm probably the latter

Alright, Diamond Jackson.

>tfw my parents and grandparents dont fast but my cousins do

my whole famalam even used to be religious too but they just stopped cos they apparently don't care anymore lol

What the hell is rammadan?

For what purpose clown

Some parts of Somalia are very chill religious wise. The Wahhabi revolution of the early 90's fucked us. My mom used to wear shorts back home for fucks sake.

Because it is Ramadan

its a very special month ;)

Do you fast for Passover m8? I don't partake in these things because I don't observe them. I don't acknowledge Ramadan just as Passover

I'm not Muslim so i don't do any of that stuff

Yeah none of my aunts and my mother wore hijab back then. Can even see old pics of them with their nice wavy hair. Shorts are haram af in Somalia, retarded as hell.

curious: which would you guys prefer...

an arranged marriage to a nice muslima qt

or

a haraam relationship with a nice non-muslim girl

im open to both at this point but im curious about opinions here

Its like the muslim hannukah

I don't want no fucking muslim wife. If I see a hijabi show interest in me I will do my best to make her hate me like she hates Jews. The problem is if I get daughters I don't want them to be as degenerate as me. Sons are allowed to do anything though

You'd be fine with your sons becoming male prostitutes then?

> african general
> filled with yuro flags

lel

Really? I have a crush on a hijabi girl right now and shes really nice and friendly and i think she likes me but idk how to express my interest. shes training to be a nurse and shes good at painting

nigeria wants to make a space program, i think thats pretty cool

I'm not a male prostitute... Yet. I meant do haraam stuff like drinking, doing drugs and fucking

Go for it. I don't want them though. Covering your hair for modesty is retarded. Those sand Arabs in Saudi Arabia were quite weird

i dont understand it either but this girl is smort so she must have a good reason for it. my mum says she thinks religion is important but she doesnt like it when she sees hijabs so i have conflicting opinions

>doing drugs

Quite unfortunate, the Arab asslicking in our country needs to stop

It is a known fact that being black is a disadvantage in most of the countries. Are there exceptions, where being black is better? I would say Zimbabwe, but after getting fucked Mugabe started sucking dicks of white people.

fun fact about drugs: smoking one joint has a cancer risk as high as smoking a whole pack of cigarettes

its haraam for a reason!

You should try it. Feels quite funny

Hijabis tend to not get much attention from dudes, and if she's liberal enough to have a friendly relationship with you, she would probably enjoy a relationship with you. Hijabi grills tend to be hopeless romantics

Good morning

Morning?? It's 20:14 here Reeeeeeee

But it's crazy how somewhere else in the world has a 12hr time difference to you

Still no African cunt. I might at least expect some South Africans or Egyptians here

It's in the middle of the night, actually. Good night, senpai

Those refugee centers are wurstfest, uh.

Well we have an ottomam cunt now, so thats close enough

I thought you were dead

HAHAHAHAHHA

Very funny.

Hi Ruby, are you still here?

Best african country here.
We, the portuguese are proud descendents of the most ancient sub-saharian tribe

>best African country
You forgot to quote me senpai

No.
You are not african. Tunisians are 100% european hunter-gather neanderthalis so you are not and you will never be african

We're the most African country of the continent. We gave it its name for fuck sake

Why is this gen so ded

We need Weebs

>not a single black African from Africa ever posts here
kinda sad general desu

What am I then?

A Yuropean state in a wrong continent, switch with Moortugual

Ayyyy lmao

Arabs are brown and not black.
There is a noticeable difference once you go beyond the Sahara

GIB RUSSIA BACK RIGHT NOW!!!!!

Why can't Bantus and Pygmies just get along?

>arabs
Reeeeee

Also I'm still the only African here.

Tunisia is legit closer to being an honorary western nation than Turkey at this point.

I assimilate maghreb to the western world desu.
But we're still Africans.

You're not my Ruby?

Of course. I wish the Romans hadn't completely destroyed Carthage.

>maghreb
>western world

No one in europe or USA thinks you guys are westerners...
Tunisia is different tough. You guys are the "uncle tom" of the maghreb, the well behaved servant.

I am Yoruba

I wish i was african american

they name their kids Darius for fuck's sake, how cool is that

>Russia banned
>Won't have to worry about cp anymore on Sup Forums

You old man

wIZARDS OUT

What is a pygmie?

>ywn have a Russian int friend
FUGGING mods

>>not a single black African from Africa ever posts here

You're posting

I prefer that over cp spamming.

/vr/ is the only reason why I started posting on this site.

I'd prefer haram.

Does it count if our parents were African?

Pygmies are the end result of generations of unchecked manlet breeding

Interesting. Those are igbo posters people

There's nothing wrong about cp
>/vr/
Get the fuck out of here fossilfag

>There's nothing wrong about cp

I guess we now know why you went to Malaysia

Okay.

sup

>t.
It wuz just a jk bro

What are you