Corn and Christians.

More than what happens in your country

meth
crops
retirement

Cananda without being Canada

farmland and white people except for st. louis, chicago, detroit

I live there!
But yeah, mainly farms, corn, hunting, nice people, and pseudo redneck culture.

The best part of the country

Rightful clay
But Americans ruined it

Great college football

I don't see Alabama highlighted

Corn grows and cheese gets made

american """cheese"""

We bought it from you fair and square.

That's "cheese product". Upper Midwest like upstate NY and New England make legit cheeses.

Alabama plays meme football

B1G is best

Fuck off back to the "big" """12""" cornlard

Go 'cats

AND NOW IT'S FULL OF BLACKS

SEE ? IT'S LIKE FRANCE ! GIVE IT BACK !

we're gonna be good again someday like we used to be

we just need to recruit more big negroids like all the other schools do.

Relatively happy and comfy living, with notable exceptions, of course. The standard of living is also relatively high-trust to to lower negro population. Flint MI is a notable exception, the sick man of the midwest.

Alcoholism.

Snow, esp. further north.

Once in a while a professional sports team wins something. A few teams have historical greatness, but there are plenty of crappy teams as well.

The farming thing is true. Dairy products are not limited to Wisconsin. Among the Great Lakes/Mississippi states (most of these), boating and fishing are also popular as a recreational activity, not for subsistence.

Periodic shootings and serial killings (Wisconsin). A string of somali boys (They're usually 18-24, they're still boys really) have been caught trying to leave Minnesota to join ISIS.

B, C and D-tier hubs for national industry (Omaha, Cincinnati, Kansas City, places like those). Honestly the only "A" town in the bunch is Chicago, but don't tell them I said that.

Everything i know about midwest is from David "/lit/ meme" Foster Wallace. Seems a nice place but a little boring

>amateur sports

>Nebraskans think this is a large city

pmsl

I heard rumors that there would be some Funland happening.

Planes being produced, but not stopping there

The south is full of blacks (and Mexicans)

that area is pretty white

the upper peninsula is an autism memezone

besides when you sold it to us it was full of Injuns.

I think you owe us an apology

youtube.com/watch?v=FuPeGPwGKe8

Our amateur football league is just non payed professionals.

They're all contained within like 6-7 citiies

I know it's a midsized city but the point is that everyone calls us farmers when most Nebraskans live in a city.

>Periodic shootings and serial killings (Wisconsin)
Bruh Chicago and St. Louis are fucking war zones the serial killing thing is true. I live in Wisconsin(like 5 miles from Jeffrey Dahmers murder nest no less) and it just doesn't make national news. Like we had this one guy who was busted killing hookers left and right in 09 that no one fucking talked about and an old neighbor who works for the Sheriffs Department was telling me about a house filled with human feces and a pile of dead bodies they found about a two years ago that didn't even make the news.

Great Lakes region is GOAT for year-round outdoors anything.

I live on a farm.

I live on a farm, I thought even else does too.

You guys are killin me here

>What happens here?
Being from Ohio, we decide the next leader of the world. We're a swing state- we could go either way so everyone wants to pay attention to us every 4 years. Do me a favor and watch your tone or we'll fuck up your life.

REAL America.

youtube.com/watch?v=F6BUZZ3qvZM

This. Finna be fishing all summer.

>tfw Omaha has a slightly larger population than our Capital (city population, not municipality)

kek

True, but your city is probably much denser. Many American cities are extremely low density overall (pic related, Omaha).

Yeah, you're probably right

I happen there

Yeah that's way denser than Omaha. Omaha has a few dense parts but is mostly suburban sprawl.

> Ohio somehow one of the worst states and least happy states yet on the intelligent side
Nice, I love this shithole sometimes.