TECHNOLOGY CAUSES OBESITY

My friend's kid who sits in her room all day browsing youtube and watching Netflix is fat as fuck while my kid who plays outside and goes running is slim.

>kids who exercise are more athletic

holy shit really

WeW, kys.

Radiation from the monitor and the CPU box affected the kid's genetics.

Dont mistake correlation for causation. Maybe obesity causes technology ;-)

>technology causes obesity
people cause obesity, dummy

Big if huge

Maybe you should just get rid of your house and car and bycyle and cloths and tools. They are technology.

Who cares why people are getting fat and having shorter lifespans than their parents? Cull the weak and stupid. We can only improve.

I bet you sit inside all day watching television and shitposting on Sup Forums

>Can't differentiate correlation vs causation

tell your friend to stop giving her so much food... it's not that difficult, really

as other people said, correlation != causation... it's excess food what causes people to become fat

i'm a belieber now

Fatties detected

>implying dumb kids had an incentive to sit inside all day without technology
>implying "eating less" is the solution

>eating less is the solution

typical fatass, completely clueless about basic nutrition.

eating less also means less calories in, user
he's not completely wrong

that's what I was getting at. eating less is basically the solution to weight gain. exercise is important but not as effective for weight loss as dietary calorie reduction.

liked and subscribed.

All I do is sit on the computer and play games and watch shit. Im still pretty slim. I go to the gym occasionally but not enough to make a big difference. I'd say it has much more to do with diet.

What do you feed your kids vs what does she feed hers?

>Implying eating less is not the solution
Are you telling me that you can eat less calories than your body burns and still gain weight? Because that's not possible m8

Actually I think that people who spend a lot of time internet browsing, gaming, tv watching will usually be thin unlike the "fat neckbeard" cliche. Why? Because these are low-effort high-reward activities that distract you from hunger and don't require much energy. Productive people are more likely to be overweight I think.

I sit inside all day and I'm underweight

>Implying eating less is not the solution
Are you that fasting retard from /fit/?

you would think someone advocating fasting would be the biggest supporter of eating less as a solution, no?

This guy is a special kind of retarded. He claims that the only reason people lose weight is due to the timing of their meals, and that not eating for a week has nothing to do with it. Go on /fit/ and search "fasting," and you'll usually see him getting butthurt at people who lost weight normally.

I'm completely flabbergasted. So there are actually people who would spend their own personal time and money on doing exercise for weight loss..?

Eating less to lose weight is so incredibly easy, like what the fuck why would you do anything else. But you need motivation for it? You also need motivation for exercise; probably a lot more.

>kids

How about looking at adults as well. Many are overweight buy aren't on the computer all day. You could blame radio and TV from the yesteryear as well.

Yeah. when your gas-tank is full, it's not because you put gas in it, it's because you're not driving enough

literally how people think about body weight

kill yourself

All I was saying is a kid sitting on his ass 24/7 isn't healthy, overweight or not. That's why eating less is NOT the solution.

i sit inside all day and eat shitty food while play vidya games and still a skinny shit fuck

Many in offices sit at a desk for about 8 hours. I keep hearing that's the new smoking.

Poor choices cause obesity.
And shit genes.

How hasn't this 404'd yet?
KYS OP

why do people who have kids still browse this fucking site? your free time is a fraction of what it used to be pre-kids and you have so few hobbies that choose to waste your time here? how embarrassing

Why would you post a picture of Lil peep?

My wife's son spends his Sundays with his biological father.

When people stop smoking and are not overweight.. yeah they're healthy to current standards.

but when everyone does it, the whole idea of what 'healthy' is shifts in such a way that you are not healthy any more.

Healthcare tries to be immune to cost cutting measures by trying their best to stay necessary

I always thought poor eating habits and lack of exercise caused it, but I'm no doctor nor tech expert.

>Healthcare tries to be immune to cost cutting measures by trying their best to stay necessary

Its also a field that has seen costs rise hugely with virtually no increase in quality of care. Good luck getting the medical industry to admit that though.