WE

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jules_Brunet
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WUZ

KRALJEVI

N SHIET

OPTOДOКCИ

"The Last Samurai" doesn't refer to Tom Cruise.

There are multiple samurai in the movie. The title refers to them, the last of the samurai.

lmao why are white people so pathetic? Do they honestly think that the Samurai were white? LMAO do they really have nothing else to hold on to?

he was one of them tho
crackas be stealing our history senpai, they convinced us we wuz white but we r ancient negroes from serbiland (next to somaliland)

The movie is based on true story so its not WE WUZ

We

You wear westerns clothes all day long but you get mad that a couple europeans try once yours;

Chinks are fucking dumb, I swear.

Traditional clothing is not the same thing you dumb fuck. I wouldn't want to see an Asian wearing traditional European clothing. These weeaboo scum need to stop appropriating a culture that isn't theirs.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jules_Brunet

Most of them seem to be tourists
Wearing traditional clothing of the country you're visiting is a general touristy thing to do

Tom cruise's character was made up as a bunch of chinks hitting each other with sticks wouldn't be very interesting. With a white guy involved there are actual stakes.

What is Japan's verdict on foreigners wearing traditional clothing? Are they seen as idiots or blowhards?

From what I've read most don't care or just resent weebs quietly from a distance

which?

It wan't made up, a French guy really did simimillar shit

Left

You know what the difference is between you japs and us? We make this look GOOD.

We wuz samouraï n merde

Kill yourself subhuman retard.