Interview goes badly

>Interview goes badly
>they asked me the one example I didn't memorise
>they interview 9 more people
>I hand them my CV because I forgot to do it during the interview
>2 days later I get the job
>first day of work
>get told by new boss that I'm the only white guy who applied and that's why I got the job

How should I feel about this?

Sounds like you're home mate, unless you're surrounded by women and indians

you should stop worrying about your boss being racist and be glad you landed a job

Maybe it was a joke?

You should feel good OP. Fuck diversity quotas.

>white average unprepared interview performance is better than 9 non-whites
Welcome to real world.

This story is obvious bullshit. Only blacks and women get positively discriminated against, this is some reverse racism bullshit. Stop lying to autists on Sup Forums, you liberal cuck globalist.

You should feel happy they're hiring white people

Truth.

You did well, my son.

Your looks and how you smell goes a long way. People with outstanding CVs have been declined just because they look like trash or smell like fish curry.

He was dead serious.

You didn't do it it's not your problem

> Sup Forums
> employed

Yeah right

This is how things usually go. Whites can't get ahead without whites only affirmative action.

i miss poyet

Maybe the diversity quota is actually what got him the job.

>how should I feel about this
Good.
Fuck everyone else. Your top priority is to look out for #1 until everything in your life is stable. You got the job, and that's all that matters.

>people that hire because of race and not because of ability

These people need to be gassed

What are you doing OP, what is your job exactly?

Even if that was true, I don't believe that any boss would be dumb enough to actually admit that.

>boss interviews some person
>it goes badly
>it goes so badly when it's over they have to leave their desk and tell someone how badly it went
>everybody in the office laughs about how bad the interviewee was for the rest of the day

Be happy but i would start looking for other jobs, racist tendencies are usually a red flag for "people who make terrible employers"

Its a moral duty for whites to only hire other fellow whites as a counter response to modern HR, PC and affirmative action cancer.

I'm starting a small business next year and despite still working on some of the overall details of my plan, one thing is for sure: if growth comes and its hiring time: straight white males ONLY.

That's fine start a race war i have no problem ending your kind.

Yo what company do you work at? I want to apply there

I work somewhere that is exclusively straight white males by pure coincidence. It's basically a locker room full of Chads. It's awful. Have at least two women (if there's one woman, she will get picked on and you will be sued) and if you don't ask about sexual orientation, you will probably wind up with a gay eventually by pure chance. If you can tell they're gay just from the interview, they will be annoying and you can refuse to hire them for that reason. You should also hire some random non-Pajeet minority just for bants, like a Native American or a Mongolian or one of those fat Hawaiian dudes with a ukulele.

Diversity quotas don`t apply to white males tho.

Have thought about this as well, if I were to ever start a business it would exclusively hire white males or exceptionally qualified males of other ethnicities.

dude do what you want
you're really piece of shit if you're care about that
or you're peace of shit if you're don't want to do like that but continue for some reason
anyway if you're even thinking about that you're has some problems
so don't care or kys
ty

Same thing happened to me, except he didn't say white, he said American.

Sure thing fag, every job should have a male, a female, a faggot, a trap, a queer of every nationality inhabiting the country and not just people dping their job the best way like it should be in capitalist (e.g. non-communist) country.

Faggot, work place is there for working not to hook up fucking cunt.

You had luck OP.
Be grateful for your diversity free work environment.
Maybe you were the most qualified as well.

>live in country with 30% unemployment
>apply for 50 jobs
>not a single call back
>jobs ranging from simple junior IT call support to various tech positions
>1 phone call all of a sudden, i got an interview
>come to interview
>dude asks me questions in these areas: C# OOP, sql sever, nosql, AWS, Azure, Win server, bash, powershell, docker, puppet, git

I obviously didn't get the job, guy who knows all of this deserves 300k starting™

You don't need to hire the world's best programmer to code your fart soundboard app.
For every job there's millions of people who could adequately fulfill the requirements or learn everything they need in a few weeks.
Furthermore an amicable team that can work together is always going to be more effective than a team of autistic pedants who are experts in their field.

And what about the 4 other languages? Like Spanish, Mandarin, German and French?

I currently work for a blue collar unionized warehouse job making $31/hr with benefits. Years ago, things were way different.
>Just out of high school, have been doing computer related shit since I was 14.
>building, repairing, re-formatting, etc.
>sick of flipping burgers for minimum wage, decide to get some certifications while working on my 2 year degree in the hopes of getting a tech job
>try Staples "tech team", Geek Squad, every big chain store with a tech service position.
>Have a bare bones resume and because apparently working in a PC requires 2 year degree minimum, I didn't get hired at Staples or office Max
>at Geek squad they glanced at my resume, then asked me to do some hands on shit. They brought in a "non-working" PC and wanted me to make it boot
>Was literally a PC with some stuff unplugged, took more time to get the side panel off than it did to fix
>bunch of other tech related questions
>"Sorry son, you really do seem to know what you're doing, but you're a bit over-experienced for the position and we don't have the money to pay you"
>wat

Talking to a small PC shop owner later on of my woes, he said he would have hired me in a heartbeat. Certs, degrees, or nothing for $12/hr. Now I have a degree in Network Administration, several associated certs, and I move boxes for a living.

Affirmative action literally only exists because of whites discriminating in favor of whites and against PoC in the past. You're just creating more justification for affirmative action polices. Trying to fight affirmative action using white supremacy is brain-damaged; if you oppose such policies, do so by advocating hiring people regardless of demographics, judging them only on their merit.

Consider that he may just be racist and that's how he is, nothing you can do to change it. If you don't live up to expectations or do a worse quality job than you think the other candidates would have done, that's his problem, not yours. If it's a large workplace, with an expansive HR, you could report him and try to get transferred to a different branch. Otherwise, just treat him in a non-friendly or cold way, as you would any other racist piece of shite.

Kinda in the same boat atm as this user. I'm in my 30's with Certs plus hands on exp. Been trying like hell to transfer into IT within state gov for past several years. (current job is with the state but in totally different field) I've been with them for like 12-13 yrs now so can't really just leave the state system and toss all those years of benefits out the window (Can pull the pin and retire at 50 as it stands now with paid medical/401k/decent pension). The Problem? Alas seems that a good half of IT jobs are now being outsourced to contractors outside the state system. I looked it up, a Desktop support dude at one contracting company can make 18-20 an hr. WTF!!, DAMN, I wish I didn't have all that time in, otherwise I'd be outta there like yesterday. But things may be looking up. I've got interviews on the horizon so this one job if I land it I'll be pulling in around 40k (where i live and based on my current expenses I'll be able to save least 1k a month after taxes and all)

more like the boss cared about the well-being of the company enough to hire a race with good IQ

boy is he going to be surprised if you skip going to the bleaching salon

I don't believe you.

Your boss is too based.

I can't say I've given up entirely to transfer into IT. I still don't have my 4 year degree and getting one will probably make getting a job easier. But it irks me that I can make $31/hr moving boxes with just my highschool diploma required. Yet a netsec or admin job pays less and wants certs and a college degree just to get your foot in the door.

Maybe you shouldn't be a pussy, and become a chad you fucking faggot.

Many areas have a fucking horrible black employment history. Depending on local culture they can be uniformly human garbage. It can be very difficult to find dindus who show up for job training gibs, let alone a real job.

They have no internal ethics regarding theft or fucking off. I spent a couple of years doing workforce training and it was a bitch to get full classes because of vanishing nuggets.

I grew up in a very nice suburb and wasn't raised to be racist, but then I joined the military and saw the real world outside da burbs.

Just take the job and be happy you have one. I'm fine with working for racist employers and they with me.

>t. triggered sjw

Where did you get hired? I want to invest in their stock.

Jajajaj LMAO. No one here got i job :).

>hire a staff of downies ultra soft because their race has good iq

THIS

> you got the job
> but like, ironically

And now we wait for all the alt-rightists to tell us how white privilege isnt a thing

>Jajajaj LMAO
go the fuck back to peru, negro de mierda

Do people really ask you to memorize stuff for your interview?
I got my job through connections, I had to to a test beforehand, but they didn't ask me stuff like "How many pages does the SICP have" or shit like that.

Affirmative action literally only exists because of jews discriminating in favor of jews and against goyim in the past. You're just creating more justification for affirmative action polices. Trying to fight affirmative action using jewish supremacy is brain-damaged; if you oppose such policies, do so by advocating hiring people regardless of demographics, judging them only on their merit.

You'd be surprised, when guys try to apply for nursing home jobs here there's a good chance the hr manager will say to their face "Sorry, we don't hire men" even though it's blatantly illegal and opens them up to getting sued out the ass. Some people just do not give a fuck.

Calla mapuche comemierda

go back to the field jamal

>get rejected for lower position but accepted for higher one
>bang OPs gf while he works for me

wow you really got me! LOL

I mean come on user, no self respecting american programmer would support a union, everyone knows they're nasty evil things that stop H1's from undercutting you on pay.

>Be me
>I'm an afrikan woman
>walk into engineering course
>Don't even apply but they accept me
>Next day I get my degree
>Google interviews me as a software engineer within a week
>they give me a task to complete
>I write a paragraph about how blacks shouldn't have to work within western constraints of employment
>Misspell my name
>Get the job as senior code directing executive doctor
>try to quit because I can't make my way to work every day because I have to protest another murder of an innocent black child
>they refuse to let me go and give me a permanent salary
>Justin Trudeau calls me and thanks me for my service
>Gives me free Canadian healthcare for life
>The democratic party calls me and asks if I want to give a speech in front of the DNC
>I say speeches are for white people, I only rap
>They say I can do whatever I want
>I say I'm busy
>They pay me for it any way and donate to a charity in my name
>Harvard calls me and thanks me for my service
>Say that they want to give my 5 and 8 year old sons a full scholarship to study aeronautical engineering
>Oh shit, I completely forgot about them
>Rush home and find them starved to death on the floor
>Call the police
>They're white
>I contact the news and give them a story about how white police came into my home and starved my children to death
>CNN runs my story 24/7 news cycle
>Rewarded a Nobile Peace Prize
>Now sitting as lead secretary director doctor president of social services for the EU

How should I feel about this?

Believe me or don't, I don't care. This is a real story but I can't reveal my identify for safety reasons.

Come to northern California. We have so many asians/indians working in IT that we struggle to find white guys to hire for diversity purposes. End up scraping the bottom of the barrel hiring horrible non performing white employees that we have to fire within a few months.

the sad thing is that this is closer to the truth than it is to satire at this point.

>interview went terrible
>director interviewing me decided she was too hungry and left mid-interview to buy lunch across the street
>waited 10 minutes in the office
>interviews me while eating her bagel sandwich, not taking notes of what I'm saying
>accepted the fact that I didn't get the job
>get call following week I got the job
>was down down the line I only got the job because the other candidate sounded too Asian
>mfw I'm Asian

Hi, sorry, but legally you have to refer to me as "Queen Afrika Ankhmaster".

The EU is writing the legislation for this now.

I can strongly relate to this as a union electrician.

I'm still busting my ass studying programming in my spare time, but in the back of my mind I know that I have a better salary and benefits package than what many programming positions get.

What's interesting is that even the nonunion tradesmen I sometimes work alongside with aren't much worse off than me: the only substantial differences are no pension and less glamorous overtime benefits.

This is confusing to me because what makes myself and other skilled trades be able to entitle ourselves these wages and benefits is our craftsmanship, technical knowledge, and work aptitude. And what is an IT worker or software dveloper without technical knowledge, aptitude, and craftsmanship?

And yet many companies (it seems to me) care fuck all about their IT staff and always look for an opportunity to outsource software development.

I guess I can at least contribute to open source projects when I get good enough.

If you're asian why aren't you in asia?

this

who cares about the circumstances. you got a job, hold onto it, make bank, fuck everything else.

you're a fucking idiot who has spent too much time on the internet if you think that is actually the case.

you should feel bad about making things up just to get a Sup Forums thread into Sup Forums

Congrats on your position as new whitehouse press secretary

Fucking right. Soon as I land the IT job I want (don't really care if it's low end or not, it'd still be paying more and better off than my current job) I plan to stick with it for 15 more years and retire at 50. Stock that $$ away to help pad my retirement or if at 50 I decide to say "fuck it all" and walk away from the wife/gf and go to some island somewhere I can do it. (thanks online banking)

Question: I was big into pc repair, programming and networking in my high school years. Hated school so never got my math. Was accepted to DeVry (not sure if that even good nor am I in any way trying to brag). I loved fixing and fucking around with computers and everyone was pushing me into spending $40k+ on school I wasn't sure I'd even be able to pass.

Instead I went trucking in the oilfield because it is a local economy and make $70k year only working half the year (7 days on 7 days off).

I'm now 33 and reading some of the posts here about life in the tech world I just want to ask

Did I make the right choice?

Did you get a pension or annuity out of it?

>get told by new boss that I'm the only white guy who applied and that's why I got the job

You just got handed not only a job but a reverse discrimination lawsuit so sue the fuckers and get every last cent you possibly can from it.

Not really. I'm Canadian so we can contribute RRSP's and the company will match it. My cost of living is super low and I paid off my home at 22 so I have been tucking away excess cash regardless.

Computers were the one thing I actually loved working on so that's why I'm asking.

Isn't the oil field dead now?

Yeah it's been gutted but I'm a local and been doing it in this area for 15 years so I have a lot of connections and a good resume. Before the crash we were flooded with immigrants who couldn't even speak english to drive down wages. They are now almost all gone. When the crash hit many locals were unemployed but they still had jobs. It was depressing to see. Now things have been slowly stabilizing but I wouldn't make any major purchases in the mean time. Saskatchewan here near the Alberta border btw.

or just show up and do your fucking job you goddamn nigger

Proud.

>things that didn't happen

Post your fairytales on Sup Forums. No one cares about the fantasy where you work for David Duke's IT firm.

>unironically using PoC
Get get out of this board tumblrtard.

Yes. DeVry is a for profit scam of a school. Their degrees are worth less than your shit stained toilet paper.