Why is everyone on Mexican tv white?

Why is everyone on Mexican tv white?

Aren't white folk like only 10% of the population over there. Thats racist.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p47P9-TiDz0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

she is half german

They're prettier, duh

They like seeing beautiful white people, not fat mestizas.

Spaniards are the Jews of Mexico, of course.

Thats common in latin america. White people tend to be pretty here

Yes, light-skinned Latin Americans are the most racist people on earth, yet the USA still belongs to them because "hurr, we're white but we're not white; muh invisible indian ancestors etc".

The whole country is like that desu

No mames wey

chilangos yeah or anywhere near a big city.

same with Asian country , why do they try to look white?

DUDE, she's brown, don't fool yourself.

White people are better looking

this, don't fall for the bleach and makeup meme.

only nigs do that

Whites = elites

Example: their president

Southern mexico always have the power
and there the white people are exotic i guess....No, once time i saw a atractive black person! o.O( wasn't mexican obiously)

70% of mexico is white, only the cholos seem to get in to the US though.

Chicanos don't know shit here.

nobody wants to see indians on tv

Peña? He looks too meztiso, is brown as fuck

Not everywhere in the world is like fatistan, i.e. completely overtaken by anti-white leftshits.

In Mexico, white skin is actually held in high regard.

if you say so índíō

youtube.com/watch?v=p47P9-TiDz0

Chicanos are Indian as fuck mate I've been there.

>brayan

>Steve
>Estif

To trigger americans of course.

No theres a lot of white Mexicans we just get the shitskins from the cartel areas exported over here

HAHAHAHAHAHA no

ok tyrone

you know why

Peña is mestizo

Stop using the poo in loos as an insult, you ignorant faggot

This desu

Why so mad my American friend? You know it's true,

If the whites in Mexico got the opportunity and the true merit to be at the TV, I don't know why are you complaining. What, do you want racial quotas for browns to give them a chance to appear at the TV? If these people give an effort to work in those kind of jobs, they surely will get it.

>anti-white
Equality is ""anti-white"" I guess then :^)

ajajaja eso ni tú te la crees jajajaja

>why do they show the most attractive people on tv

truly a mystery

Because brown people are cucks

>mestizos can't be whitish

And there's the chinaco.
Good night Sup Forums

The two major media outlets in Mexico, Televisa and Azteca are completely controlled by two criollo families aligned with the PRI. They're extremely racist and in bed with some of the more corrupt members of the Mexican government. Truthfully there are a lot of brown Mexicans on smaller stations like Mexiquense, Excelsior/Imagen and a lot of the lefty outlets like Once, just not on the two big networks.

Cartel people predominantly are mestizos from Sinaloa and Michoacan. Indios are more from the south and central areas and are either pretty passive or weird alcoholics.

Peña gets makeup and filters and still looks brown as fuck.

>president
he is a cuck

>EPN white

IRL, most "elites" in Mexico are chilangos with varying degrees of mestizos mixture. The media is largely controlled by Jews and some crooked PRI friendly criollos called the Azcarragas

t. """""""""""""elite"""""""""""""" Mejican

here we go again

All the poor non-white mexicans are already in America.

Because all of the brown Mexicans live in the United States.

Because Mexico is run by whites. (Richest guy is Lebanese though).

>no token nigger

There are only a few white Mexicans, but there are a LOT of lighter or mostly-white mestizos.

This. In US we mainly get immigration from poorer people in Mexico and central America, so immigrants are more Indians. And then most of us white spics blend in with the white anglos, so nobody notices that we're ""Mexican"". We're less likely to identify with Chicano shit as a result, especially the more imdigenost rhetoric.

The "latino" community in USA is bizarre though

are you really white or are you """"""""""'white"""""?just asking mexicans who have light skinned but still look like indios like to claim they are white, like my dads side of the family

MUH

That's because there isn't one.

A lot of it is to classify basically white people as non white so the government doesn't have an excuse to send a bunch of blacks to schools or neighborhoods.

pic related, american hispanic

What the fuck race is this guy? He looks ambiguous as fuck

Also college admission is easier as Hispanic.

Pic related can score 130 points lower on the SAT than a white and still go to an Ivy League.

I have some indio blood but I think I look pretty white.

It's like that in Mexico, Centro America and South America, whites are the elite, the rich who control the media (the Jews of America if you will) are white and their sons, cousins, daughters or whatever are the ones that you see in their tv shows. You can see this in Mexican music industry, too, their must known rock bands are all sons of rich faggots, so of course they're all white.

Actually now most Latinos in the US talk about racism in their respective communities.

What's annoying though are the Moreno claro Castizos that seem to dominate our nation's idea of latinoness.

Like people literally can't fathom black latinos outside of the east coast or Asian Latinos outside of NYC or Miami.
Brazil is racist as fuck.
Latino is used as an additional marker for a race, thus Latino White is still white for the most part

>Brazil is racist as fuck

Out TV is filled with black people.

In Spanish America they barely have Native Americans on their TV

The kinds of roles blacks and brown people play aren't nearly as varied and numbered as the Brazilian White minority.

I did fashion week in SP, don't b.s. me

There are no pure blacks here

Outside of Haiti there are no pure blacks anywhere in the America's. That doesn't stop black and brown people from being discriminated against for being black or brown.

It's less worse than Spanish America where there are countries with more than 90% Native American and still have 0 Native American celebrities