Should blacks and their children be exterminated?

Should blacks and their children be exterminated?

No, and this isn't Sup Forums.

i think you meant to post on /r/the_donald

FUCK

No, but white trash should be

So would ghetto trash, right?

It's best to be proactive and prevent them from breeding in the first place.

I'd like to interject for a moment. What you are referring to as blacks is in fact Slavs/blacks.

putting niggers on earth is God's punishment. no nigger will even enter God's Kingdom.

Makes sense really. Removal of the lowest common denominator via either incest over generations or gang related violence.

...oh wait.

shills like you deserve to be burnt at the stake

Would touch dicks with.

Shit, my bad. How do I delete this thread?

You forgot jews

No no, you're thinking of the post that goes

> Look at this DANK black guy in a TRUMP hat. FUCKING BASED!

nah, as a liberal, i find that very unethical. they should be forcefully segregated from whites, and have an eugenics program applied to them to weed out retarded, while allowing only the far right end of the bell curve to procreate. after however many generations those who pass mental aptitude exams would be allowed back into the general population.

Yes, killing whole groups of innocent people is evil. I don't even think most racists do that far. Just autistic Sup Forums tards.

Reported. MODS!!!

>17 posters

DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE COMPLACENT IN SHITPOSTING ITT NOW? YOU ARE GOING TO GET US ALL BANNED, YOU KIKE.

Janitors don't have thread deleting powers right, they can only report it to mods?

You'll have a hard time finding anyone more worthless than a Sup Forumstard to exterminate my simple minded fellow

Janitors can delete threads, but they can not issue full bans, only temporary 15 minute bans.

no but rather be forced to have sex with white women and make it constitutional to only have sex with people of any other race than your own, also implement Marxism-Leninism

>Janitors don't have thread deleting powers right
they do

wow, that's almost too degenerate for words
I bet you use linux mint you fuckin miscegenator

>Germans were literally the only people able to make gommunism work relative to other soviet countries, and actually wanted to make it work

in retrospect, i think the GDR should have taken more leverage in negotiating with the west. i think they'd probably be better off these days than under some hag like Merkel.

Oh yes, and I even have 5 mixed babies, multiculturalism is our strength

Yes, they're subhuman filth

I agree, the DDR was pretty badass til Khruschevites had shit reformism implemented

Incorrect OP. Deport the niggers to Africa where they belong. Its the jews that need to be exterminated.

What about sand nogs?

> current state of Sup Forums

Is this the new python thread?

better thread than a rust shill general