>China still exists

台灣第一名!

>wake up
>Asian girls still crave white cock

>wake up

L O C U S T S

GET

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUT

Memes aside, their exchange students are top notch fellas if they're not too cooped up in their own circlejerk.

>wake up
>People still race mix creating disgusting mongrels

我 愛 臺灣

>tawianese cuck is a furry
>mainland chinese government blocks access to furshit degeneracy

just cede to PRC already, no one even recognizes you anymore

t. Chang

apologize

>country is literally called the Republic of China

sorry

now take picture of jap boypussy on display for all superior white men to use as they please

>nip
>plus Sup Forums tier outrage

>jap

delete these mods
say it again, its really fucking UNFAIR, and a DOUBLE STANDARD action, that every other non japanese post where racial slurs against japan are used remains whereas my lesser-racial posts have constantly been deleted.

PRESENT BOYPUSSY TO BE RAVAGED BY MY COCKODA TRACK

>wake up
>boipucci still isn't bred by a handsome and gallant stallion

DELETE THIS MODS

Its really fucking UNFAIR and ONE SIDED and NOT FREE if you leave these racism posts against japan alone and defend these anti japan posters on purpose, whereas you keep deleting every post of that kind from japanese posters.

t. John Smith on sabbatical in Nipponland

>nip boy still thinks he has rights
japanese women exist to be inseminated by white men and breed the japanese race out of existance.
japanese "men" exist to be bred by white men, to have their boypussies plowed and be made to spurt all over the ground and then lick it up.
japanese are not people, they are fucktoys
deal with it.

You finna say this is a mongrel?

How does it feel that China could be freer, better educated and more prosperous than South Korea or Japan?

I really don't understand how Chiang fought off the Japanese invasion while Mao literally hid in the mountains and then Mao sided with the Russians in refusing to give Japanese Manchuria back to China. Then Mao attacked Chiang's army which was the only force holding the country together during the war and defeated it only through massive Russian support in weaponry.

And Mao is considered the savior of China?

quads of falsehood

ccp fought off japanese invaders while kmt ignored them and focused on fighting the ccp

>this whole revisionist history post

hell, this board is literally fucking dead. i dont even care about whatever those super moderated the best of the best "chinese" "korean" posters (yes l just did as youre told, mod senseis) and glorious whites who attract uneducated jap(this is ok, right mods senseis?) whores post anymore.

let me say one thing this place has become POLITICALLY AND RACIALLY ULTRA BIASED. their way of moderation is beyond shit like r*ddit. many of my posts have just gotten deleted for the only reason im japanse and it gets some racial slur for this several days, even though its nowhere near some controversial shit.

theyve censored some words like "r*ddit" recently. since around then ive felt that Sup Forums mods go on a full censor mode and been in a very biased position.

fuck this board. it isnt free and fair at all anymore.

>Wake up
>TAIWAN NUMBA WAN
>mfw

Taiwanese people are exactly the same as Mainland Chinese people. The exact same genetics. So don't be hating on your own people, and accept the motherland as your true home.

I want to make a >get shot
joke, but it's a bit too depressing

>Implying that the CCP was an effective guerilla force against the Japanese.

Most Chinese military casualties were the KMT sempai.

go for it

Americans at the time of the war of independence had the same genetics as Brit bongs. I guess we shouldn't have declared independence then?

It doesn't feel right to bully a failed state

russians didn't even arm them though.

they fucked themselves by destroying dams to slow the japanese, turning everyone against the KMT. mao and gang built up an insurgency in japanese held areas while chiang kai shek fled into the mountains while doing scorched earth.

after that they were pretty much hated on by everyone.

>wake up
>furfags still exists

>wake up
>Taiwan still considers itself an actual country
Stop it Lee. This meme got stale at least 20 years ago.