Your cunt

>Your cunt
>Is it normal for couples to be in the bathroom together when one of them is pooping?

No

20 years old
>Ohh my god I'm going to meet some friends and SHE may be there. Better not eat the day before so I don't fart near her.
>40 years old
Honey, come look at the strange shit I made, it looks like our doughter's boyfriend

yes... right?

I don't think it is because poopies smell but I gotta be honest here for a second, I had a fuckbuddy once and when she took she a shit she allowed me to watch it come it of her asshole so she was sitting on the toilet half bent over and I was peeping down there at her pulsing asshole as she pressed out the turd. Was kinda hot, not gonna lie. Didn't smell much so that was good too.

this is most german thing i've ever read

I want to be included in the Reddit screencap

I want to be excluded from the Reddit screencap

I can post a picture of her asshole too if you wanna

No

>pooping in the bathroom

t. rajeet singh

You need an India flag for maximum (You)'s

pee ok
poop no

1. see flag
2. no, lol

Sup Forums i'll provide to you a more decent question (male user only):
>your cunt
>you piss standing or sit?

why?

Shower ok

Pee and poop no

Standing, if I'm busy.

Sit, if I need to grab my phone and post memes.

depends if i have swamp ass during the day at work i will sit so after i piss i can wipe my butt. otherwise i piss in a cup and splash it out by the dumpster, or if i really need to go i do it in a floor drain

Sit at home
Standing everyelse

How would I know?
Also girls don't poop.

How can she be below me if she isnt in the same room?
Think for a second.

>american logic

No

this

Yes I suppose.
No, I don't do it.

Stand unless I just fapped

Standing, unless I need an excuse to wipe my swampass.

Even then I'll usually piss standing up first.

My commieblock bathroom is not big enough to fit two people.

Pee is normal

sheet, mine doesnt even close the door

>my commieblock doesn't allow a bathroom

There's this thing called 'feminine mystique'. It's an old concept but, keeps a man interested. Unfortunately women don't do it anymore.
A man loses interest when he sees everything.

This is actually true. My apartment didn't have a bathroom. I had to make one myself out of a niche in the wall.
This building had a public bathroom in the middle with a schedule next to it so certain days of month would be reserved for each tennant.

still i love you Russia

I wanna be in the reddit screencap too