Can we recognize Ethiopia as a non-dindu country in Africa since it has been the only one which resisted colonialism...

Can we recognize Ethiopia as a non-dindu country in Africa since it has been the only one which resisted colonialism through it's existence?

sure
they are still shit tier thanks to draughts and shit during 20th century though.

I actually agreed with you and was thinking how impressive that was, until I remembered that Ethiopia was colonised by FUCKING ITALY LMAO

Colonization and invasion during war is not the fucking same faggot, in this manner France and Poland was colonized during WWII

h-haha I was o-only shitposting

Ethiopia is, in my opinion, the only not-shit nation in Africa and ethiopians are the only not-shit african people. It's a shame that a people with such a long history and old culture have to share the continent with literal subhumans who steal their history.

>rule your country faithfully through times of trouble and war for 55 years
>represent africa and show that with determination even African nations can be independent
>your countrymen repay you by killing you
The monarchy did nothing wrong

Yeah, they were already influenced by libcuck ideasand the so first time they encountered a crisis, they went apeshit

Wonder how Ethiopia looked like back in those imperial days, was it a dry shitland or not

Why Ethiopian,Thailanders could keep independent is just that they were buffer zone of British and French.
Only Turkish,Chinese,and We Japs are real traitors against white countries

But we are talking about Africa and Ethiopia had full independent foreign policies. If I remember correctly only Mongols tried to considerably try to conquer Japan or am I wrong?
>inb4 'Murica, breaking up the Sakoku doesn't count

>your countrymen

CIA

Most modern Ethiopians are not the original semetic Ethiopians. Most of them are migrants from the south.
I would also respect them a bit more if they got their shit together. Then again being politically isolated by muslim countries for over a thousand years can really take it's toll.

Wasn't Haile Selassie removed by a commie coop though?

Daily reminder that Somalians aren't an ethnicity defined by shared blood but rather defined by their religion and that's the only thing that separes them from Ethiopians

Get the fuck out of here, the "original" semitics were mixed race Arabians like tribal Mehri who still retain cushitic linguistic influences in their Semitic languages.

Looking at any recent genetic report will show your stupidity, what's with farenj trying to claim us away from the rest of Africa?

Italy?

Gas those niggers

That was WWII, I wrote earlier that it's not colonialism and they lost so it didn't have any effect aftermath

there certainly are differing cultural customs, with somalia favouring a more decentralized and "free"(anarchist) society.
occupation is not colonialism, had they won WW2 and kept it it would have been valid.
"It was at the time when the operations for the encircling of Makale were taking place that the Italian command, fearing a rout, followed the procedure which it is now my duty to denounce to the world. Special sprayers were installed on board aircraft so that they could vaporize, over vast areas of territory, a fine, death-dealing rain. Groups of nine, fifteen, eighteen aircraft followed one another so that the fog issuing from them formed a continuous sheet. It was thus that, as from the end of January 1936, soldiers, women, children, cattle, rivers, lakes, and pastures were drenched continually with this deadly rain. In order to kill off systematically all living creatures, in order to more surely poison waters and pastures, the Italian command made its aircraft pass over and over again. That was its chief method of warfare." -Haile Selassie
>fearing a rout when fighting african country
cant make this up

Where your "muh roman empire" boi

Communism and religious revolutions are one hell of a drug. Sadly good leaders do get turned against by their people

>there certainly are differing cultural customs, with somalia favouring a more decentralized and "free"(anarchist) society.
Basically the same thing is what differs Bosnia, Croatia and Serbia from each other. The religion basically built an invisible wall between one culturally homogenous area, and with time they slowly started to go their own paths until Yugoslavia happened.

Catholicism, orthodoxy and islam?

They fought off Italy the first time though. They only lost the second time around.

They're not having droughts and famines anymore though. Comparatively speaking, their economy is growing faster than other countries in Africa.

occupation!=colonization

Somalinigger pls

serious question, if tomorrow by accident all people living in Africa died would anything drastically change in this world?
I think not, there is fuck all going on there
Pathetic continent with stinkin dumb niggers

They just asked the UN for help after a massive drought and famine earlier this year.

Their economic growth is also, of course, linked to their massive growth in population.

Just let them die, its their own fault

There's a reason it was colonized and now still influenced, and it's African riches that the native people are not extracting and either exporting or its being used by the American European and Chinese. But muh pol

woah don't cut yourself on that edge

Somalia and Ethiopia are pretty diverse places, but you can generally pick a highland ethiooian froma somalian.

Yeah so why not drop a few strategic bombs over Africa and let the white man settle and make it a place worth living
Obviously niggers are genetically not fit to do so

If you cannot produce enough and you make too much children its your own fault. This is how the population is regulated.

>African achievements:
>being able to walk
It's literally the only thing they're good at
Can a continent get any more pathetic?

There isn't enough white men? We can't just drop a few bombs and kill all of them without severely damaging the resources also

Then close the borders, shut down international aid and give it a decade

A proper sign.

They have been living alone till the 19th century other than a few forts and slave trade, you think they won't manage? At this point you're just baiting