Russia is banned. To protest, post slavic beauties. M/F welcome

Russia is banned. To protest, post slavic beauties. M/F welcome.

>I will never be Sergeï's boy toy

We aren't, though

Yes you are, nigga.

Fuck off, white nigger.

>banned

A celebration, perhaps?

Neck yourself, black nigger.

Praise be to allah

You guys are my favourite posters

Fuck off, white nigger

test

Test

Oh, I'm forgot. 今私は日本人です。

lol

>proxy

Nope.

>slavic
>beauties

Pick one and only one. They all have fetal alcohol syndromes, beady eyes and hideous faces.

This. It's by plastic surgery, makeup, or photoshop. And when they've aged, they can't even cheat in any of them because of getting uglier.

What is your relation to the faggot gayposting aussie? I am pretty certain i saw you use the same picture while you two were posting together before.

I talk to him on skype

Nice to see someone recognises my Sergeyposting

Give us his skype!

Lol no

I too am interested in his skype.

>tfw we both live in Sydney and i really want to fuck him but been too shy to ask him for his contact when i see him around

pls french-user i need this

He's my husbando, back off

Nah really he's a pretty chill guy, just ask his skype in the next homoposting thread, if he wants he will oblige

I won't expose him to all the breeders from here

How did you get his skype? Did he just give it to you?

On a low-traffic gay thread a few months back

He strikes me as a turbo autist with his constant gayposting, what is your experience with chatting to him? I've seen him post his body pics before and it was pretty nice, how about above the shoulders? Does his face match the rocking bod? Can you tell him to give out his Skype more often please though i really wish you would just give it to me to save the trouble!

>faggots

>breeders

He's not an autist, at all

I guess I would describe him as a nice bloke

He has things to talk about, a steady job and a very healthy sex life

Hey boys, the ban's lifted. I think.

Why were you banned comrade?

Apparently there was a DDoS attack coming from Russian botnets. Everything's fine now, although I'm still getting connection errors from time to time.

He's a normie ree

What's your skype though, Homofrog?

Hey, depends if your
CHAMPAGNE
___R
___D
___E
___N
___N
___E
___S

Or not. I already have two of these "skype reliationships" going
Tell me about you in general

I am Ruslans boy toy :3

I bet you are

I am

we smoke weed and then he pounds my butt

he's pretty

He's playing that tuba the wrong way around

Like this?

yes like that

and lots of baby oil

pics?

sorry, don't have any

yet

Russian pride!

What ban everyone talking about?

There are Chechens. They are most purest and most strong members of Caucasian race. Russians conquer them. Russian race > Caucasian race.

so many rare flags

Why proud Caucasians from European Union can't kick Russian arses from European homeland - from Caucasian mountains? So much shame for EU and NATO this is.

yes, that is why federal budget donates hundreds of billions roubles in course of just 5 years towards Chechnya: to show them who's the boss?

Adorable,the slant-eyed fiend believes that he can truly berate his historical and genetic betters.

Please unban.

More like,to keep them in check.

Шo зa этo нaхyй? Кoгo зaбaнили тo? Toгo пoeхaвшeгo из oбp?

Bpoдe кaк вcю cтpaнy зaбaнили (caм зaшeл этo пpoвepить yжacнyлcя кaкaя yeбищнaя здecь мaкaбa и тeпepь cpy здecь нa жoпнoй тягe)

Oй, дa нe пизди лoх oбoccaный.

CЛABИК C УКPAИHЫ

why are they banned? and why some posters still manage to post as ?

test

Why all of you hate us so much? We're the same people like you, we're all different - government, people, peoples. Remember German history- while germans were despised by other peoples there were two world war, and just then when peoples accepted Germany and supported them, there was a peace

lithuanian and polish posters are much worse

test

Nah, actually aside from Sergeï gorgeous body I'm an all-arround russophile (learning the language right now)

I admire you for your cultural diversity, rich heritage and potential, I just wish you'd be a bit less warmongering
Why don't you join the coolest country club out there ?

>Russian population 350 million
>checehn population Less than a million

Yet they somehow managed to win a full scale war against you snowniggers

We don't hate you. Stop being a whinny bitch. We just noticed you were banned and my most of us wanted to know why. Except the homos who just seem to be using the thread to flirt.

>Russian population 350 million
Even with Chechnya they are only at 143.5 million.

Yes you are, nigga!!