He was right

He was right.

Other urls found in this thread:

cultofmac.com/125126/steve-jobs-had-his-dna-sequenced-in-bid-to-beat-cancer/
youtube.com/watch?v=z__jxoczNWc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes, big phone screens are stupid

of course. marketing form over functionality to stupid people to the extent he did is sheer genius

They weren't stupid. They believed in something.

Most people who believe this hard in something qualify as being well stupid

We know what we're doing. And we like it.

>DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS
He was right.

Fuck tim cook.

This. Fags and women ruin everything.

when he died

He actually died of HIV. Macfags confirmed for gay.

daily reminder that if it wasn't for based steve you'd be seeing an "upgrade adobe flash" popup before you finished reading this post

>He actually died of HIV.

No, he actually died of self-deluding arrogance and stupidity.

You can get HIV other ways .... like drugs and shit but dying of aids is impossible in a first world country

>"flash a shit"
suddenly
>"webm a shit"

huh?

BTFO

No, he died because of something with the initials of PC (pancreatic cancer).

he invented devices that make people more computer-illiterate then ever by abstracting interaction with computers

he created the perfect consumer device for drones without freedom

nothing has changed how the masses view technology like his invention, but in the end he just reinvented the concept of watching tv and made it more profitable

fucking white supremacist.

And now he's dead. Live wrong, live long.

he actually died because he believed he could cure his cancer with fruit juice

>this is the best iPhone wee ever made.
What did he mean by this?

>>He was right.
>Screwed his best friend out of his cut of the IBM money
>Raged hard at Bill Gates for stealing stolen ideas about UIs
>Nearly ran Apple into the ground in the 80's trying to do things with immature tech
>NeXT boxes sold like shit due to how pricey they were
>Tricked the memory industry into over-producing flash to get the price down
>Played stupid legal games with the NSA
He was UX god and a decent manager when he wasn't betting the farm on fucking everything.

>Maybe I should've went to a doctor.
He was right.

>He was UX god and a decent manager when he wasn't betting the farm on fucking everything.

As much as I disliked Jobs, he is a prime example of never giving up. For all his failures, he became a success (through other people).

He was a bad person.

about what?

He had his entire genome sequenced tho

cultofmac.com/125126/steve-jobs-had-his-dna-sequenced-in-bid-to-beat-cancer/

We could clone him...

oh shit
does that mean he is coming back

Just think: we could genetically modify him and bring him back with his dick coming out his forehead.

Half of these prove he based he was?

>admiring a fucking douchebag
>based

Yeah, no.

>when he wasn't betting the farm on fucking everything.
Was he wrong to do this, since it turned out that Apple became a pretty successfull compagny?

Unfortunately, we have special snowflake idiots using Jobs as a role model, using his negative attributes as justification for their own obnoxious behavior and personalities.

Can't I believe him to be a total cocksucker (not of the Tim Cook variety), while still respecting some of the shit he got accomplished?

>An absolute sociopath is the role model of millennials

pottery

He was right and you're still wrong.

What was the last osx version under his command - snow leopard?

I have nothing against that, but I take exception to those who try to apply his methods directly.

>Tricked the memory industry into over-producing flash to get the price down
not bad
>NeXT boxes sold like shit due to how pricey they were
pricey but they were great, c'mon first web server ran on it
>Screwed his best friend out of his cut of the IBM money
asshole but when it comes down to money everyone is

His genuine hatred for Flash and Microsoft's taste have always reasonated with me

I don't own a single Apple product but the guy seemed legit about his own ambitions

Of course he was, look at the company he left behind. The most successful company the world has ever seen which everyone wants to be.

Even leaders of their competition use their products. You think Microsoft execs use winshit Durrface products? No no, that's just what they peddle to the masses.

Apple are the only company that use what they make and make what they personally want to use.

>asshole but when it comes down to money everyone is

I disagree with that. When an agreement is made, it should be honored. Just because Steve Job does it doesn't make it okay for other people to do it.

Some people are unhindered by agreements and exploit other people without moral restraint, then feel surprised when the same dish gets served back at them.

youtube.com/watch?v=z__jxoczNWc

I re-watch this from time to time and I cannot help but laugh every time: those highly intelligent highly paid crazy fucking Cult of Mac engineers designed a smartphone with a metal band that functions as THE FUCKING MICROWAVE ANTENNAS and apparently forgot that organic tissue wicks away microwave radiation like a Brawnie paper towels suck up liquid spills, even more so actually.

"When you hold this in your hand, it's unbelievable..." -- Steve Jobs, and he was right, because it was fucking unbelievable that those fucking people actually thought you could allow human beings to physically come into contact with a microwave antenna radiator and it wouldn't affect the performance of the device to any degree at all.

God this video is priceless, it really is. For all the shit Steve preaches in it, he nearly blows his gaskets when the iPhone 4 fails, again, and again, and again and again and again at getting a workable 3G signal nor Wi-Fi connectivity at all right next to the previous model - the iPhone 3GS - in his other hand, in the same signal dense environment inside Moscone Center.

Instead, he blames the audience and that very signal density for the problems the iPhone 4 has by telling people to disconnect and stop using the internal Wi-Fi networks and even the cellular connectivity too.

Oh, and don't forget that once the iPhone 4 hit the market some people wrote to him asking why their fancy new device simply didn't work when they were holding it in their hand and Steve Jobs himself responded to one person literally telling them "It's because you're holding it wrong."

Fuck him, he's dead, fuck him again because he's dead, then fuck him once again so he stays dead.

I'm surprised they didn't even bother to properly test the device before releasing it.

As if Apple was the only one to do this.
There's a warning in the Eris manual about exactly this.
The Eris is old, true, but so is Antenna Gate.

>iToddler actually thinks anyone held the eris like that

Antennagate was specifically because Applel is a fucking joke and put the antennas EXACTLY where people grip the phone.

>>iToddler actually thinks anyone held the eris like that
If nobody did why the notice?
Your ball...