VEGA GPU

Should I wait for AMD VEGA?

yes

Very much so. VEGA is most wonderful product for you! JEWVIDIA will cannot compete.

Yes very much so. I myself have pre-ordered four units for me with my favorite retailer. You would be wise to do the same.

Nice try IMG.XXX you are known Nvidia shill.

Please remove yourself from this universe.

>telling multiverse being what to do
You're fucking finished kiddo. I'm going to erase your pathetic lineage right now.

VEGA IS OLD AND BUSTED
WHO WAITING FOR NAVI HERE???

I'll be getting 2x Vega. Not sure which until all confirmed and on the market. Love the idea of the big boy 13TFlop card, but lower price more gaming-suited cards will most likely be what I actually get. I've had NVIDIA for years and years, but have felt more and more let down ever since losing my GTX 260s, since then drivers have gone down hill, their software is garbage, and while frames are pushed high, more and more cards are getting stutter and silly issues. AMD seem a far more refined product, but in a cheaper "shell" which makes people look down on them. If you see a Ryzen 5 and RX 570 run it's so insanely smooth, it's hard to see a whole lot of different compared to big i7 GTX 1070 or so machines. I build computers for a living, and have settled on Ryzen and Vega for my new £4k build coming in a month or so.

What do you have now?
What is your monitor

What do you want to do with GPU?

You should at least wait to see performance benchmarks.

If it's as disappointing as I expect it to be you can still buy an Nvidia card and the wait isn't all that long now.

>Shitposting this hard
Some days left for Computex. Are you stupid or what?

SLI gtx 1080ti zotacs, and Predator XB271HU for gaming.

Just Wait™

What did you have before your 1080ti's?

when are we getting new info ?

290x xfire

Should op wait, or not?

Play visual novels, and call people faggots.

(You)

Tomorrow.

why can't people wait? are you all faggot Sup Forums gamers who need 200 fps in minecraft or something? lmao

Samefag

No.
Unless releases are truly imminent, doesn't make sense to wait with PC hardware.
Unless this is just a troll thread. In which case LOL AMD AMIRITE GUIZ LELELELEL

jeez i haven seen something this gay since manlytears

I have a 1440p monitor and a gtx 680..... the wait is killing me. I would go buy a 1080ti right now but I think if I didn't at least wait™ for vega right around the corner that would be foolish.