DAN A4-SFX

who ordered one and what do you want to put in it?

R7 1700 here, graphics tbd.

Other urls found in this thread:

pcgamesn.com/amd/amd-ryzen-7-1700x-review-benchmarks
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is a good idea. It's winter here in Aus and I really regret getting intel, my itx build just isn't putting out enough heat. Probs get a FFE Gtx 1080 Ti, or Titan

I want one but I'm waiting for amd apu to come out

Already owned one. Previous owned an Ncase M1.
Standard i7-6700K/GTX1060.

>muh heat muh intel!
R7 1700 has the same 65 W TDP as a similarly clocked 4 core intel.

>mfw l9i on 7700k

Mini ITX is a scam

>$250
Why won't silverstone or fractal just copy the design and make their own?

post salsa, i want to read about the claimed temps for 1800x & 7700k

your point being?

Ryzen is hot, winter is cold
pcgamesn.com/amd/amd-ryzen-7-1700x-review-benchmarks

>literally the lowest temp under load in that chart is the ryzen 1700
are
you
retarded?

>implying that you'll ever run it under load with gaming, and 7700k isn't the cooler choice

Those Ryzen idles are bullshit. They probably have all the power saving stuff disabled (which does happen if you use a certain method of overclocking, can't remember what it's called).

do you even realize how dumb the shit is you're saying?

do you even realise that with Ryzen you'll hit the 660C meltingtemp of a Dancase in about 10 minutes under load?

are you even capable of not spewing dumb shit? there's a table of DAN-owner temp data and cooling is not a problem even with hotter CPUs than the 65 W TDP 1700.

Finally, a not-Biostar mini-ITX motherboard.

Are we ever going to see a STRIX Z270i for Ryzen? I want more than 4 cores

Only Gigabyte and Asrock announced Ryzen mini-ITX AM4 boards afaik.
Then again I built a Intel Z270i Rog Strix mini-ITX rig for my friend and his 3200mhz ram can't be overclocked to 3200mhz. Which makes me think Asus is shit now.

Yeah, I've heard about those issues. I had situations after OCing where my pc wouldn't boot, and looking through forums it looks like it's some voltage issue when OCing RAM. I would say it has the best features of any itx mobo though, with dual m2 and usb 3.1 gen 2 header and plenty of fan headers

>No space for an actual good CPU cooler

Thanks, but no thanks. I want a high-end aluminium ITX case that can fit a Noctua D15.

Now we wait for Threadripper

>No space for an actual good CPU cooler
>Thanks, but no thanks. I want a high-end aluminium ITX case that can fit a Noctua D15.

Defeats the point of buying ITX

I am waiting for the superior ghost s1.

No it doesn't. I want an ITX case because I only have one GPU, so lots of PCI-E slots are a waste. I also don't have a lot of HDDs or 2.5" SSDs, instead I have one 1TB NVMe drive that requires no cables and is also faster than anything else on the market.

>Top with slot for blade and 58% open area
What?

>Vertically adjustable connector panel
It's called front I/O. Do these fucks even know what a computer is?

>Cable management tunnle
fucking kek

>Smoothe bottom plate
fucking kek again

just get a D9 it's pretty similar performance. Should fit in a core v1 or corsair 250d. or get an aio because that make sense

Yeah no, the D9 doesn't even come close to the D15

if you want water cooling, probably got an ncase. low aspect ratio cases are better for stability

Reminder that their Kickstarter fucking bombed because nobody wants this piece of shit because Dan A4 and Ncase M1 are both better.

Can one place a mobo with crossfire (and obv two radeons) + water cooling inside?

this has to be bs, even my 8350 idles lower than those ryzen chips

does noone else make gigabit ethernet besides intel?

Not even remotely possible

Ordered one yesterday!
I'll be putting in most of the guts from my Cooler Master Elite 110:
- MSI Z97I AC
- i5-4670K
- 16 GB meme RAM
- ASUS GTX970-DCMOC-4GD5 (probably upgrade it later)
- EVO 850 250 GB SSD
- Extra 500 GB 2.5" HDD

I'll only need a new SFX PSU
Any recommendations?

Corsair SF600

Thanks, senpai!
I've been reading some reviews and it looks pretty good

What CPU fan is that, user?

This What cooler? I've got a 6700k but don't trust it to stay cool in a dan case

Would love to transplant it though so my M1 can be put to better use with an AM4 build or something

I've got this and like it

Probably could have gone for the SF450 and saved a few shekels since I'm only running a 6700K and GTX1080

Tell me why you need a case like that.
You aren't carrying your desktop around all the time, it does not a considerable amount of space at home and its just objectively worse.

More expensive than a normal case, limited component options, worse temps and/or more noise and a pain in the ass to build in or to maintain/clean.

I need a case like that to compensate for my enormous penis.

Because:
- It looks rad
- Memes
- If your components fit, why would you make it bigger?

>Tell me why you need a case like that.
I don't need it, I want it. a cardboard box could fill my needs, but I don't want that.

>it does not a considerable amount of space
enough for me to want it.

>and its just objectively worse
than what? a bigger case? I've had plenty of those and never needed those hunks of junk with all the dead space in them.

>limited component options
but all I want fits inside perfectly, so that's a non-argument.

>worse temps
temps are a-okay. all actively cooled components suck fresh air through a mesh. there's no benefit in having that air first flow thougfh a big-ass half empty case.

>and/or more noise
noise levels are also fine unless you fuck up during planning and overstrain the limited size coolers. but I know what works, because others have already built theirs and shared the results.

>a pain in the ass to build in or to maintain/clean
I'm assembling it once and not constantly tinkering on it. it won't get very dirty with intake filters and placed off the ground, and a vacuum does the cleaning work anyway.

>Tell me why you need a case like that.
The 6700K rig in my ncase M1 might need to find a new home soon

y

>Guys, buy my small metal box.
Ok, I could build a small computer for my parent.
>It's only 200+$
Ok go fuck yourself.

Why are all the small case manufacturers retarded. Your small folded and painted steel box with holes in strategic locations aint worth that. I'll start buying these small cases once they drop below 60$.

to be able to buy it cheaper.

>Why are all the small case manufacturers retarded
These are projects literally created by 1-2 people in the their spare time, and they don't have a hundred thousand dollars in start up capital to leverage economies of scale in a major way. Go to any metal fabricator and ask them how much it will cost to make something of equal complexity and quality to one of these cases - I guarantee it will be way more than $200.

>Fell for the XFR bullshit and bought a 1700X
>AMD admits putting an offset on the temps for any -X processors
>Can't tell if benchmarks are taking into account of the offset or if they really run that much hotter
>Dying to get a regular 1700 so I don't have to put up with this offset bullshit

Then these faggots need to go grab some investors like everyone else. Least with Investors, they won't become lazy and lack milestones on future goals.

Lian Li sells some of its itx cases for like 400 bucks. If you want a cheap case, the Cooler Master Elite 110 is alright, despite being ridiculously cheap.

It's a low margin business that doesn't have great growth potential. Investors aren't interested, in general. If it weren't for crowdfunding, projects like these would never happen.

Meant for

Exactly, yet people are immediately complaining how something niche isn't as cheap as a mass produced popular item, and they'd consider it if it was 50% cheaper

Anything that isn't Intel LAN is trash sadly, Realtek is bottom of the barrel garbage and Qualcomm has there Killer LAN that only works with there bullshit gaming drivers unless you force install the drivers for the non killer versions

Ryzen 1800x and a firepro w9100
shame that biostar is the only one making a mitx board right now but it does have good reviews

It's a Cryorig C7 with a red fan stolen from a Thermalright AXP-100R.
Dan will be crowdfunding a full copper cooler for the case soon. Downside of the new cooler is, it only supports standard height ram like the Corsair Vengence LPX.

my dick

Seeing as the only way to stop the system overheating is to make 80% of the panel surface ventilation, I'd say this thing is probably a piece of shit.

BTFO by Phanteks.

looks like a bunch of retards with no design experience tried to pretend like they were designers

>Your small folded and painted steel box
It's aluminium, like everything Lian-Li makes. Way higher quality than any steel case I've seen.

t. M1 owner

yet almost every other case on the market has more total area given to vents

That a 7.2L case can handle decent components at all is a solid achievement, it's fucking tiny