Well Sup Forums?

Well Sup Forums?

>applel

Left one because right one doesn't work

>locked piece of shit or locked piece of shit
gee i wonder

7 Plus :^)

it's a phone, autismo

the BBC on the right how can white bois even compete?

well it looks like popò

left one has 90% of the features of the right one for 30% of the price

easy decision

SE is the GOAT phone really.

>A small handheld device with insane processing power for its size is supposed to be super restrictive
>Everyone who actually wants to make use of this huge potential is autistic eks deedeedee

>An older piece of shit verse a new piece of shit

I've owned a 7+ and I now have an SE. I like the SE better to be honest.

Left, not even for the price. I use my phone one handed a lot. Only femlets and mouthbreathers who watch entire films on their phones want huge screens. Also, SE body is just the pinnacle of Apple smartphone design.

SE and 6S+
7 is shit.

Oh and as said, the SE was for my mom, she needed a compact functional phone, and the 6S+ was for my imouto who wanted big screen for YouTube, games and social shit.

>same processor as the 6s
>12mp camera to take normie photos
>aluminum body
>4K videos
>not unusually large like the fucking 7+

>no root
in le ebin it goes

The one with the jack.

>muh android
>muh custom ROM

Fuck off, autist

Neither, they're both iShit

spotted the brainlet

spotted the retard with the S8 that can't even watch YouTube videos in a normal res

>S8
Nah, its called nexus 5

Oh well then, that's better.

7+ but only because I just can't go back to the smaller screen.

As long as you can deal with the smaller screen though the SE is the most underrated phone on the market right now.

But the size turned me off. I sold mine a while ago. Finding pants with pockets that big is difficult.

It is pretty big but I got used to it pretty quick. As long as you're not a manlet I don't see why the size is that much of an issue.

I am exited about the 8 though. It looks like it's going to be closer in size to the regular 7

I'm 5'11 and I'm a big fucking guy body wise. I don't see the need for a 5.5" phone. At all.

I use my phone a lot throughout the day. I find the bigger screen better for my eyes. I don't even know how to describe it I just prefer th bigger screen

The right one but only because it looks like a pixel.

What chink shit brand is this.