>Inventor of the computer
That's a stretch

This belong to /kitchen/

boys are so sexist.

martin odersky

moot

>implying they love you

>Hedy Lmaorr
>calling a warbled radio frequency the invention of multiple complex technological marvels
Yes, and Al Gore invented the internet. And George Washington Carver invented Peanut Butter even though South American cultures had been doing it long before he put the patent out on it.

Being one of the first does not make you "the first" either. The only one of these that is entirely true without being misleading or severely witholding information is obviously Grace Hopper.

my queen is my programming waifu

Not so fast.
Here the first programmer.

>without women, computing as we know it would not exist
Also humans wouldn't exist

Pretty much this.
Grace Hopper actually contributed a lot to the field.

my waifu

the bird or rms

The second post is sure, the first wasn't though.
Ada Lovelace did not, at all, invent the First Computer - if we're to follow the Lovelace example, Charles Babbage made the first computer.
Ada Lovelace was the first computer programmer.

Also Wifi was developed by an Australian.

Many early "programmers" were cheap data entry technicians, not writing any code themselves. It's a little disingenuous to lump them all together like that.

That's some quality trolling.

Although at least the name "WiFi" was invented by a women.
It was the wife of Cees Links, but I don't know her name.

Ada Lovelace was a glorified note taker.

It's also sexist to uplift a woman for doing the same job as men, while their work is commendable having a vagina doesn't make it more worthwhile of praise.

Grace Hopper writing the first compiler is the only accurate item on that poster. What is gained by telling such gross lies? Haven't we learnt this lesson already?

It doesn't matter that Grace Hopper was a women or that Edsger Dijkstra was a man. They both had brilliant minds and worked hard to improve the human condition, probably enjoying the rigor of maths along the way. They should be remembered for that, and accurately too; not in some petty up-you-by-one, girls-vs-boys argument.

kek'd

No, early wifi patents were found from tesla. He predated everyone.

Grace Hopper because she actually got shit done unlike the other women in OP's picture

>implying Sup Forumsentoomen don't bullshit their resume

My compliments on the just-subtle-enough bait pic, OP.

Rear Admiral Hopper best grill

amu