monster island

Star Wars Island 2: Electric Boogaluke

whatever it is it belongs to the UK

Nope
Nope
Nope

Howth

Checked and correct!

I was on Google Maps looking for the right shape. Thought you might have been fibbing, and then realised it was probably Howth

Lads, should I play the lotto with these gets?

Checked again. Took the the photo while flying to Eindhoven.

Quads, trips, dubs. Is next a single?

Craggy Island

Very nice. Did you go recently?

Yup, went on the first of this month.
You were correct.

Cool. Anyone else go with you? And was there something on?

Just my girlfriend. And nope, we just went for a holiday.

>girlfriend
Get the fuck off of this board, normie scum

Never. Sup Forums has been my pastime for the past 3 years

ireland

next weeks lotto numbers pls

I love the Boyne!

24 25 26 27 28 29
19 16
Any combination should work

youtube.com/watch?v=d2OcIqwmSaY

Why so mad, bro? It's easy to get girls.

Do you feel attracted to them before you go out with them? Or do you go out with them and then feel attracted? Asking because haven't really been attached to anyone yet.

That works differently for everyone. In my case, I saw a girl that I liked and just approached her and started talking. 4 years later and we're still together.

But man, I've been in places where I've girls throwing themselves at me. There are some that are Extremely easy, trick is to go out and find them.

Nah, I've had that. Don't really care for it unless they're absolutely amazing. Just want to find a nice waifu-tier girl that makes me doki doki. I've heard that there's a weird heart feeling when you look at someone you fancy. I've had a decent amount of contact with women so it's just a matter of time I guess.
Tl;dr I got bad RNG

Stop using phrases like 'I got bad RNG', and I'm sure it'll improve.
>I've heard that there's a weird heart feeling when you look at someone you fancy.
It can happen straight away, or it can happen after spending days/weeks with a person.

Kek, I'd never say things like that in person, but thanks for the advice. Thanks for confirming, just wanted to make sure. College will most likely have some

I had my photo taken with Phil

Just read this

markhumphrys.com/halawa.html

éirexit soon lads please

Aon scéal?

Tá cúpla scéal agam.

i could swear ive seen this from a plane before
i didnt realise howth was a peninsula

btfo out the saffers again lads

Inis duinn

trinity?

No, I don't have an internet personality

Béidh mo thorthaí scrúdaithe ag teacht amach go luath. Tosóidh mé microdosing 's ag fás muisiriúin go luath chomh maith leis sin.
Fuair mé jab nua. Tá cúpla scéal agam, a chara.

It is the
>user when are you gonna get a gf or are you gay conversation from family members again.
I get it mostly from my older brother who otherwise tells me not to bother women or have kids.

:(

subscribed

only have 7 cans of heineken and 1.5 litres of 6% guinness

might go to aldi for some cheap vodka

Benzolad?

People think strategy is all about how simply moving units around and besting another player. Yet at its core, it isn't, its about dealing with uncertainty.

yes

waheyy

Are you still homeless?

Yes :/

Why the hell is facebook so succesfull? The content on that site is shit and all the networking is showing off things like "oh, look at my iphone which I bought with the money with which I should actually buy food so my children don't have to starve"

>Selfie :))))

no

Just come back lads

i dont have facebook, seems shite

Did you not go to your father's?

eventually

you're not missing out. Tried it for a month or so and it really made me wish for yellowstone to finally erupt

How's the benzo addiction? Are you still taking them or are you clean?

hope ISIS bomb the stadium tonight, probably the edgiest thing i've ever hoped for desu

why
what stadium

I met Alan Kelly in Dunnes yesterday
As a fan, I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn't want to be a gobshite and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, "Oh, how are you're doing now?" I was taken aback, and all I could say was "Huh?" but he kept cutting me off and going "huh? huh? huh?" and clapping his hands in front of my face. Confused and insulted, I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chortle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw Kelly trying to walk out the doors with like half a dozen 2 litre bottles of water in his arms without paying. The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like "Sir, you need to pay for those first." At first he kept pretending to not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter reluctantly with a massive scowl on his face. It was quite the spectacle

England and Russia are playing.

what the euro cup?
didnt even realise it was on lol i never followed football

havent taken them for over a month

good, stay away from that shite lad
i bash druggies here but im really just worried for ye yano :3

>football
*soccer

westbritcunt

The Euros, yes.

Fairplay, lav. Keep it up. Have you gotten yourself on a housing list yet?

i mean i prefer americanisms to britishisms but ive always called it football.

ino :3

i am but its pointless for a single white male to be on it, i was told as much

just isnt the resources for it

new varg
not really sure why i watch this anymore, im not a fan of his newer videos
maybe i should stop
youtube.com/watch?v=8q9a0F9gu1o
>lav
is something going on here that i dont know about

cant they just bunk you up with the rest of the knackers on the list
weve got massive empty fucking estates how isnt there resources for it jaysus

Get in contact with focus Ireland and see if they can put you in a group house.
I know a lad who was kicked out when we were in 5th year and they put him in a house in Celbridge with 4 other lads. He's still there I think and last time I was speaking to him - he said his rent was a score a week.

>Lav
Didn't he go under the name Lavender in Japanese for a while?

maybe so i only know like 3 kana
thought you did a typo for lad tb h

ah yes beautiful portlaoisianese """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""scenery"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

>bellingham
did not realise that estate had a name
all i know is that there was a paki i knew of living there

*trigger warning*-muh heritage shit ahead

Can someone explain Irish surnames to me and how they work? Specifically Norman ones?

I took a tour of Kilkeny today and the tour guide made a big deal about how I had a Norman surname and that there was a large population of Burke's still there and perhaps I was related to them.

Thing is I know peasants often took the surname of local land owners, but he said in Ireland it works differently and that I could be a descendant of William De Burgh.
I have a germanic y dna subclade, so it would make sense that my direct paternal ancestor was a Norman like De Burgh but does that mean that all Burke's descend from him? It seems like way too much to be possible.

in ireland it was basically
-youre a member of a clan
-you need to show loyalty to the leader of the clan
-to do so you take the leader of the clan's surname
therefore they do not necessarily have direct male ancestry to de burgh.
normans adopted gaelic culture after 5 minutes so that doesnt matter either.

The tour guide told me that this was a tradition among local celts and that Mc or Mac meant you were part of a clan and O' meant you were a descendant. I didnt know it was the same for Normans though

well im not an expert tb h but thats how i imagine it works. that is generally how clans work.

Mac is son in Irish, and in a name it means 'Son of X'
Ó means from, and in a name it means 'From X'

You think he mixed them up?(He was a Breton irish muh heritage fag so he could have)

I'm not well versed in the history of the language and surnames, just going of my logic.

The way I see it, Mac would given to the Son, and Ó to his son. Of course I could be completely wrong.

going by the information youve given its highly likely youre a descendant of the best burkes

Who are the other Burkes?

disgusting prots

Is there a certain clan of Burkes patrilineally descendant of De Burgh and another group that isn't? It seems like they had a falling out a few times

I heard before coming to the US and anglo countries most irish went to Argentina

i thought it was mainland europe mostly
regardless argentinas most famous admiral was irish

The general is now full of druggie degenerates.

Hasn't a single drug post today tho

lads what will happen if ireland vs england becomes a thing for those matchs?

All the users are here tho. You are the worst of them..tbf

I see a lot of homeless in Dublin 2bh, I even saw some shitskin playing on an Ipad in a sleeping bag on the side of the street, but it seems most are locals