Hey guys, red_1337_star762 here

Hey guys, red_1337_star762 here,

What do you think of the AMD VS INTEL?

I say BTFO by ARM, yes?

I think you've wasted 263 hours of your life on battlefield yet you're in the bottom 50% of all players. That's the equivalent of having a double-digit IQ in real life.

AT LEAST I DON'T SPEND MY TIME SUCKING DICKS IN THE BATHROOM AT OLIVE GARDEN. YOU DIRTY LOWDOWN SLIMY FILTHY DISGUSTING GLUTTONOUS HOGLIKE MOTHER FUCKING COCK SUCKING SON OF AN INCESTUOUS PEDOPHILE SHEMALE RAPIST PROSTITUTE. GET YOUR MOM'S DICK OUT OF YOUR MOUTH. DO YOU KNOW WHAT I'M GONNA DO? I'M GONNA SHIT SO FAR UP YOUR ASS. STOP FOR A MOMENT AND REALLY GRASP THAT STATEMENT. I AM LITERALLY GOING TO SHIT UP YOUR ASS. I WILL TAKE MY PANTS OFF, RIP YOUR PANTS OFF, OUR SPHINCTERS WILL TOUCH, AND I WILL SHIT. YOU WILL TRY TO COUNTERSHIT. BUT MY SPHINCTER WILL OVERCOME. AND I WILL PUSH A LOG OF SHIT FROM MY ASS UP INTO YOUR BODY. THIS IS WHAT SHALL OCCUR WHEN I FIND YOUR KEYBOARD FUCKING FACE. YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE? I WILL PISS INTO A POT. I WILL ADD CORNSTARCH TO THE PISS AND BOIL IT UNTIL IT GETS REALLY THICK, LIKE SAUCE. I WILL POUR THE THICKENED PISS INTO A PLASTIC CONTAINER AND PUT IT IN THE FRIDGE UNTIL IT HARDENS INTO A FIRM JELLO. THEN I WILL THEN CUT IT INTO RECTANGLES. BATTER IT IN A MIX OF MILK, FLOUR, AND EGGS. AND DEEP FRY IT AT 375 UNTIL GOLDEN BROWN, FLIPPING ONCE SINCE THEY FLOAT. AND I WILL SERVE YOU MY DEEP FRIED PISS. THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR BEING SUCH A FAGGOT. Stupid fucking gay homo fag

>2 IPs
Turning off your tripcode doesn't make you as anonymous as you think.

I'm phone posting you stupid FUCKING RETARD so I just FORGOT TO TURN IT ON FUCK OFF FAG

angery

>every time someone reposts something you made/cropped/shopped/etc it's always in a AAA shitposting thread
beggars can't be choosers I guess

Astounding! You have managed to expend effort creating a non-random string of characters which usually convey meaning, yet your overall comment was ABSOLUTELY POINTLESS! It is as though all of the industries of mankind were operated in reverse, with great will and endeavor being used to convert items of usefulness into worthless bare materials! you are the antithesis of all that is grand and great about mankinds capacity for thought and self-determination. You sir, are the mirror image of a meaningful entity, lower than base matter, lower than oblivion, because unlike the brutish deterministic plasma of the unreasoning cosmos, you CHOSE to be without value or worth. Or in the parlance of thine own ilk: LOL N0 UR GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!11ONE!!!!!ELEVENTY!!!!11!

are you upset
this is the shitposting I'm talking about, be more like this guy

sauce?

stop being such a fucking jew

I really, really, really like this image

How much money would it require to have you anally dominated by an alaskan husky while you lick my nuttsack? This is very related to the debate over ARM and MIPS.

>mfw that post

>red_1337_star762 !eMRS5YxXBA
?

Whose fucking bullshit trip code is that

the original shit posting red_1337_star762

we all red_1337_star762 now

STOP IT

You stop it

OP here, please defame this fucking retard red_1337 by shit posting with his name and a fake trip code like I have here.